LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Aio Diapers

After ordering, canceling and reordering,

I finally received a shipment from ABU that included AIO cloth diapers with the plastic cover.

Once I bought a pair of Salk-Sani waterproof pants from a medical store.

As good as they were, I had to use cloth diapers separately with sticky diaper pins.

Basically they were hard to put on.

So I always thought disposables were the only way to go.

These feel so comfy, easy to put on and feel like they could hold a lot, as well.

I will try that later after the newness wears off.

Maybe I've found a new favorite diaper.

• Like 1

Washed and dried several times actually. I suggest that all cloth diapers be laundered a minimum of 3 times before wear, to maximize absorbency.

I have never been a fan of the All-In-One cloth diaper. We have had several of differing brands and styles, and always found that they leaked around the legs after the first wetting, especially if you sat down after using them. Cloth doesn't lock wetness away the same way that disposables do, so as you move the liquid is free to squish and slosh around and find any gap it can. This is why we prefer more traditional cloth diapers with separate plastic pants.

The only AIO's I like I get from a very nice lady on Ebay. Called Dependeco, I like them as the Velcro is really secure when fastened so the diaper stays in place better than overly stretchy fabrics and loose Velcro.

You can see them here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dependeco-AIO-cloth-adult-diaper-white-large-/130483570853?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e616d48a5

Can I wet them and wash them?

I assume gentle cycle and no dryer... EVER!

Am I forgetting something?

This is like discovering diapers all over again!

• Like 1

Washed and dried several times actually. I suggest that all cloth diapers be laundered a minimum of 3 times before wear, to maximize absorbency.

I have never been a fan of the All-In-One cloth diaper. We have had several of differing brands and styles, and always found that they leaked around the legs after the first wetting, especially if you sat down after using them. Cloth doesn't lock wetness away the same way that disposables do, so as you move the liquid is free to squish and slosh around and find any gap it can. This is why we prefer more traditional cloth diapers with separate plastic pants.

I have an AIO like this I got from Salk and it really SUCKED! :P The top liner is ok, but the 'filler' or padding s like a non absorbant rayon or nylon that doesn't hold anything, and like you said , just allows wetness to slosh and flow freely.

"REAL" cloth AIO and diapers don't do this, as they have absorbent fabric all through the item. They are absorbent and wick wetness away and hold it, and they really do work well.

Many new WAHM's and makers of cloth diapers (pocket diapers and AIO) use newer materials like micro fleece, hemp and new materials that are more absorbent and way comfy. I ordered a couple of pocket diapers from Snap EZ for life and waiting for them. The reviews have been very favorable and I can't wait to try them :blush:

not all AOI and cloth diapers are made the same, so you had a bad experience with one....there are better ones out there :D

Can I wet them and wash them?

I assume gentle cycle and no dryer... EVER!

Am I forgetting something?

This is like discovering diapers all over again!

No, you have to wash them repeatedly 2-3 times to strip them of what ever products are on / in the fabric. You might want to research 'washing diapers' or caring for cloth diapers on a few sites. Snap EZ for life has a page about care for diapers and what products (soap) to use in washing them. Many use hemp as a soaker and hemp has natural oils that act as a repelleant to moisture and that needs to be 'stripped' through washing and boiling a few times.

You can use them after a couple of washings FIRST.....don't use them then wash....wash FIRST....then use them..

And have F*U*N! :D

This is like learning about diapers all over again. :smiley-baby-boy:

Oh well, I have a washer with a gentle cycle.

And can dry one pair on a rack in the bathroom while wearing the other pair.

If I like these good enough, I'm going to try the "Ebay lady"

They look well made. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I machine wash and dry mine (Mom does actually.) I won't buy anything I can't easily launder. Probably cuts down on the lifespan of them, but not to a degree I've noticed... only thing I notice is that lovely fresh from the dryer warmth :)

generally i dont like cloth diapers because of the wet feeling all the time and hate to do laundry but i want to add that with cloth diapers do not use fabric softener they will reduce absorbency. Also wash first with a little vinegar to help stop stains. And a trick to get rid of stains with out over bleaching is to leave them in the sun... cloths line works well but your neighbors may see.

... cloths line works well but your neighbors may see.

Might be fun to let my neighbor see my "alternative to underwear". :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Here is one for ya. My Mom use to iron my diapers! She like the way they appeared when stacked.

I machine wash and dry mine (Mom does actually.) I won't buy anything I can't easily launder. Probably cuts down on the lifespan of them, but not to a degree I've noticed... only thing I notice is that lovely fresh from the dryer warmth :)

• Like 1

Here is one for ya. My Mom use to iron my diapers! She like the way they appeared when stacked.

There goes your absorbency! I hope she didn't starch them as well :o

Bunch of Momma's Boi's, LOL

J/K, it's kewl to have a Mother that understands your needs.

My mother and I were NEVER that close.

I assume these are REAL Mom's and not someone given charge of that title?

Once I told a G/F she was NOT my Mommy,

Just the babysitter... (I only have one Mom)

I admit though,

It felt GREAT!

To be "BABIED" by my "SITTER" :)

I have about a dozen all in ones. There are some trial type pairs I got when I was working with a seemstress in suggesting new products. It seems thought that no matter how you slice it, they'll leak, especially around the crotch area. The biggest problem is the stitching has to go right through the PUL liners which in turn causes small pin holes to leak through. Also, the wicking affect doesn't help. I recently started wearing them again but now I put a pair of plastic pants over them. I find this combo works pretty well. May seem redundant but the AIO keeps the majority inside and prevents puddling in the plastic pants. The plastic pants just prevent the wicking from the AIO to get onto my clothes. It's a good combo if you ask me. Kind of double protection as I do not fully trust any of the AIO's I've tried and I've tried some from Babykins too. They were basically a plastic pant attached to a cloth diaper but still, the leg area would wick if wet enough. It was pretty good though for the most part but not 100% secure enough for me just to trust it on it's own. Most of the other AIO I tried and have are pocket diapers which are great in my opinion, just need plastic pants over them to be safe.

Things have changed.

The original all0in-one was the Salk Pro-pant, going back about 45 years. It is a snap side plastic pant with a flannel lining and a snap-in insert. It used to be regularly trahsed in DPF because after each use, the whole thing had to be changed , wahsed and line-dried since you were not likely to just change the insert of an otherwise wetted panty. although i biet that a high percentage of ABDL's got their start with this item

The only AIO's I like I get from a very nice lady on Ebay. Called Dependeco, I like them as the Velcro is really secure when fastened so the diaper stays in place better than overly stretchy fabrics and loose Velcro.

You can see them here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item1e616d48a5

I saved this seller....

• easy*pul

Into one of my favorite sellers on E bay.

We need to praise those that put out a good product.

And warn others against those that do not.