LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Am Curious

Hello. I am not a pervert or someone who is here to belittle people with serious problems, but I have to ask. What does it feel like to have no control? What does it feel like when you are going and how does it make you feel? I do not have a desire to be incontinent, but ever since I was in the AB/DL community, the question made my mind itch.

Guest waslost1234abc

im surprised no one has responded yet. incontinence both urinary and fecal affect people in different ways. each person feels differently...

im both urinary and fecal incontinent and this is the way i have always been. my issues are due to congenital defects and neurological/sensory disorders. i dont feel when my bladder or bowel is reaching capacity. the signals may be sent out to my brain but it never receives them. i also leak urine too....the congenital defects are related to how my bladder uretha both sphincter muscles my kidneys my digestive tract and bowel including both sphincters were all formed

my bladder spasms very hard with out warning and the sphincter musles never close all the way. this is the same with my anal sphincters too. they also open when they should be closed.

sometimes i know the with a split second warning that im about ready to pee and poop and other times i dont realize it at all and it just comes.

as far as how i feel emotionally it all depends on where im at.....i could be panicking to find a bathroom or if im at home i just go oh well no big deal ill change in a bit....

Hello. I am not a pervert or someone who is here to belittle people with serious problems, but I have to ask. What does it feel like to have no control? What does it feel like when you are going and how does it make you feel? I do not have a desire to be incontinent, but ever since I was in the AB/DL community, the question made my mind itch.

I have urge incontinence from a back injury. When I get the message I have to go, I'm already going. If I have spent too much time on my feet or done too much, then it dribbles out but I don't feel it. The only thing that I feel is when I flood and usually I change after that just for piece of mind.

For me, when I read about someone that wants to be incontinent, I always shake my head and say "no you don't". If you're an AB/DL, live with the control. You don't know how many times I have been shopping or at work or even just at home and have a leak occur and soak my clothes, furniture, bed, or floor. I have better things to do besides laundry and cleaning.

Allen

I have urge incontinence and stress incontinence though to a small degree :blush: I feel the need to pee and must either clamp down with all my might immediately or lose some urine, varying from a spurt to a fair amount- enough to wet my pants if I'm unprotected :o And my 'clamping down' isn't working as well anymore; on a bad day I can only slow the flow, not stop it :( I was like this in my childhood (as well as bedwetting back then) and it's simply happening to me once again so it doesn't bother me psychologically, but if I had a choice I would like to be ale to wear panties again- even my low-level incontinence is neither convenient or fun :huh: As far as the feeling, it's like having a bladder-full ready to burst but instead of building up to that, it goes from nothing to that in about one second :angry: or happens instantly when I move. Those times I have to 'clamp down' before moving or I leak. It doesn't have to be a big movement either, sometimes shifting my weight to the other leg is enough, though the big moves almost always bring this now :rolleyes: Being a DL makes this no problem for me though I can understand those who would rather not need to wear but have no choice. The grass isn't always greener on the other side :mellow:

Bettypooh

I am both bladder, and bowel incon due to nerve damage. I guess to answer the question of "how does it feel?", I think it would depend on the type of incontinence a person has. I don't have bladder spasms, or contractions so I don't feel anything in that reguard, but most the time I just strat to go before I have any warning. Sometimes I get a little warning, but not enough to make a differece since I'm already wear a diaper. I din't become bowel incon until a couple of years ago, as that happen little-by-little until I got to the point where I had almost no warning before I start to go. I take nerve meds and they help to control the discomfort and pain, but do nothing to restore my bladder and bowel. In fact, one of the meds that I take (Tizanidne) is a muscle relaxant and effects the bladder and bowel muscles.

Incontinence affects many, but the key is to move forward and don't let it keep you from doing anything, or going any place. I manage my inco with diaper changes and when I wet and soil myself so what? I change (only change in public in an emergency) and move forward. I take meds that control the odor, and I wear high quality diapers so I don't have leaks. Hope this helps.

I have urge incontinence, urinary only. I don't usually feel a gradually increasing need to urinate. I get sudden, intense feelings that I need to go and am unable to stop it happening for more than a few seconds. Once I start to wet, my bladder usually empties itself completely. I wear a diaper 24/7.

i'll tell you a little bitch about my incon-- i hate the cold and tend to hibernate in the winter but when its cold and i'm forced to leave my house for a doctors appointment or some such thing that cant be aVOIDed it doesnt mater if i just cathed and tapped a kidney i go out in the cold and wham i wet my diaper,nice fresh clean diaper to go out and hit the cold and poof! makes me crazy

Peace

Question for U, Bettypoo -- what do you feel has made this current change?

Daddy Fred.

I still have my original body parts so at my age prostrate problems can't be ruled out :( but that wouldn't explain why I was just like this in my youth so I don't think it has any bearing on it ;) Mid-life I felt the same as then or now- I was just better able to 'hold it' :angel_not: So really, nothing has changed but the muscle tone of my bladder sphincter (along with the rest of my rapidly aging body) :crybaby: and that I can now wear diapers- something that was not allowed me in my youth and wasn't necessary in between :blush: Whatever the underlying reason I am fine with needing to wear protection, and so far is hasn't presented any insurmountable problems, nor do I expect it to. If it's a medical issue it doesn't matter- I am among the many who can't pay for insurance or costly medical care so that means that I am not going to get anything 'fixed' until the condition becomes life-threatening- and by then I may not care enough to seek a cure. I'm doing fine and I'm not going to worry about it B)

Bettypooh

Well as someone who requires to wear a diaper 24/7,for urinary incontinence i know this for sure it is no fun,and can be very deressing at times when you know that you have no control over what you do.

I am incontinent due to nerve damage due to diabetis,and i do not have any feeling of wetting myself,so at the start it was very emarrasing to be out and about and then all of a sudden you were soaking,and having people stare at you with wet trousers,and not being able to do anything about it.

But wearing nappies has totaly changed my way of life,i can get out and about and i do not need to worry about when i am wetting,as my nappie will keep all of my urine in and will not show through my clothes for everyone to see that i have wet myself.

When you look at other people who are a lot more dissabled than this,thenwetting yourself if hard to live with,but it could be a lot worse.

• Like 1

At first I wasn't sure if I should reply to this post because I didn't think my answer would really be relevant because I can't actually tell what it feels like. Then I decided to answer anyway because I'm sure there are other's who experience the same thing.

For me personally, I can't feel or move or control any of my body below my collar bone. I also only have feeling in parts of my arms and can't move my fingers. This was caused by a spinal cord injury in 2004.

I'll start with my bowels because explaining this is simple. I can't control my bowels, so every second night I do a "bowel program" where I use gloves, suppositories or mini enemas (depending on the situation etc.) to make myself "go". I learned how to do this while in the hospital/rehab. Most of the time (unless I'm sick or eat something that upsets my stomach) this prevents any "accidents" from happening. I can't feel when I'm done, but I have learned the signs my body gives me and to time it.

My bladder is a bit more complicated. It does one of three things. These seem to happen randomly, and I can never really predict what it will decide to do at any given time.

Most of the time my bladder will fill and empty when it is full. I can't feel it filling, or emptying and usually I use a catheter to empty it every 4 or 5 hrs (although this amount of time can vary depending on how much I drank, how convenient it is to pee at a particular time etc.). If I'm going somewhere where I know I won't be able to get to an accessible washroom for a long time, or for longer flights and sometimes if I decide the night before that I want to sleep in the next morning or just to give my urethra a bit of a break I use an indwelling catheter.

Sometimes my bladder just continues to empty as soon as any urine starts to accumulate. I pee small amounts very frequently and sometimes I'm a bit like a leaky faucet lol! This usually only happens when I have a UTI (I seem to always have a low grade UTI, but I'm talking about the bigger ones). Sometimes it can also happen for no apparent reason. This is when I am most likely to wear diapers. In this situation they are more convenient than indwelling catheters because I don't have to worry about getting catheters caught or disconnecting them from my leg bag or overnight bag. Diapers are also a great alternative for long flights when my bladder is doing either of the things I have mentioned.

Other times my bladder fills and fills and won't empty on it's own. This causes me to get something called AD. It can be very dangerous, so I always have to watch for the signs when this is happening and be prepared to do something about it. This is why wearing diapers isn't always practical for me.

So, I don't really feel anything. My leg bag or overnight bag just fills, or if I'm wearing a diaper I have to keep track of how much I'm drinking and how much it can hold to know when to change. I know this isn't the answer you were looking for, but I thought I'd share anyway just to give you another point of view.

• 1 month later...

I am incontinent due to nerve damageto the bladder due to diabetis, i have no feeling of my bladder being full nor do i have any feeling of passing urine, the only way that i know that i am wetting is if i feel it spreadng over my skin, otherwise it is only when i look at my diaper, and i can see then that i have wet and that it is in need of changing for a dry one.