LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little People Are Being Left Out Even More

With this country and most of the western world becoming more obese, it seems that fewer diaper manufacturers are offering diapers in youth and small. I mean, what in the hell are little people or young children to do, piss in a fucking towel? So, I'm guessing that most would expect that when you outgrow baby diapers, you have to wait until you are large enough, or hopefully can fatten up yourself enough, to wear a fucking medium. Well, that is not practical or is it fair because there are people like me who will stay little forever, and it would not be at all healthy for people my size to get fat, even if it were possible. No matter how much I eat, my metabolism keeps me from gaining. I actually have weight gaining problems so much to the point I have to consume supplements on a daily basis, several times a day to insure that my body stays at a proper weight and does not drop too low.

I'm sorry for the rant. Secure Personal Care has stopped offering diapers in my size. I order them back in 2009 and really loved them. Now when we are doing okay financially and my husband consents to getting them for me, they no longer sell them. This fucking sucks!

I've been wearing tranquility because our health insurance provider pays for them. We finally got that worked out, and it has been working well because we do not have to spend much on diapers for me anymore. But what our insurance will cover is very limited because they are cheapscates, and it was a fight to even get them to cover tranquility. My husband had to fight for that for approximately four months. I'm kind of sick and tired of wearing tranquility, though, but what I will say is that they do not leave out little children or little people. They are practical than most. I was hoping to try something different, though, hence the reason for checking with Secure Personal Care. I looked at the website, and it said that the youth size and the small sizes in all of their diapers were sold out. I had my husband call to verify this, and they said they did not know when they would get a small in for any of their diapers and that he could check back in a few months. A few fucking months? Hell, I need diapers now!

I liked everything about the diapers at Secure Personal Care, the leg gathers, the maximum absorbency, the landing zone for the tapes to keep the diaper from tearing, and the fact they are made of plastic.

But, I guess that I will never get to have them again, which absolutely blows.

• Like 3

Well i cant say about any comany in the USA,but here in the UK there are several companys who provide for children and youths,and have a lot of products for sale.

As well as adult nappies in extra small size as well,so it might just be a case of looking at even more sites on the computer.

Hey, watch your F....ng mouth. Baby; someone needs to wash your mouth out with soap, give you a good spanking, and send you to bed early!

As for the smaller sizes, you probably hit the nail on he head. America is getting fatter and if the smaller sizes don't sell well enough then it makes sense to stop making them and send the sales to another company that's more popular. Unfortunately it comes down to economics not personal comfort- even if the first brand was better.

• Like 1

It is a sad state of affairs for sure. Unfortunately companies, in order to stay in business, sell what customers want or need. Supply and demand dictate what kind of product or service will be provided......

Its strange though.....I would think that the primary adult diaper market, which I think is the elderly, would have a fair number of smaller individuals as compared to subsequent generations. My generation was larger than the previous one and the current generation is bigger than mine. I'm not talking about being overweight either. Kids are taller and bigger than we were....

Soon we're likely to have double XL and triple XL diapers. Mediums will be considered small and baby diapers will be the same size as a current adult small....

Noooooo! Not the soap! Not the spanking! LOL

I was just upset because it seems like my options are decreasing. I'm trying to talk to my husband about getting me Bambino diapers, but he says that they are a bit expensive. But he also told me that if I am really not happy with sticking to the Tranquility, he will get me those because he wants me to be comfortable. I'm really glad I have a man who really loves me, cares for me, and is concerned about my personal comfort. Bambino diapers seem awesome, and they are definitely worth the purchase.

I've also explored the possibility of purchasing Abena X+ which, for now, still is carried in my size.

I can fit Pampers size 7 and Loves Ultra Leek Guard Stretch size 6, but the absorbency is not as good as what some adult diapers will offer. If this current trend keeps up, then I will be relegated to baby diapers and will have to purchase diaper stuffers for better absorbency.

• Like 2

With this country and most of the western world becoming more obese, it seems that fewer diaper manufacturers are offering diapers in youth and small. I mean, what in the hell are little people or young children to do, piss in a fucking towel? So, I'm guessing that most would expect that when you outgrow baby diapers, you have to wait until you are large enough, or hopefully can fatten up yourself enough, to wear a fucking medium. Well, that is not practical or is it fair because there are people like me who will stay little forever, and it would not be at all healthy for people my size to get fat, even if it were possible. No matter how much I eat, my metabolism keeps me from gaining. I actually have weight gaining problems so much to the point I have to consume supplements on a daily basis, several times a day to insure that my body stays at a proper weight and does not drop too low.

I'm sorry for the rant. Secure Personal Care has stopped offering diapers in my size. I order them back in 2009 and really loved them. Now when we are doing okay financially and my husband consents to getting them for me, they no longer sell them. This fucking sucks!

I've been wearing tranquility because our health insurance provider pays for them. We finally got that worked out, and it has been working well because we do not have to spend much on diapers for me anymore. But what our insurance will cover is very limited because they are cheapscates, and it was a fight to even get them to cover tranquility. My husband had to fight for that for approximately four months. I'm kind of sick and tired of wearing tranquility, though, but what I will say is that they do not leave out little children or little people. They are practical than most. I was hoping to try something different, though, hence the reason for checking with Secure Personal Care. I looked at the website, and it said that the youth size and the small sizes in all of their diapers were sold out. I had my husband call to verify this, and they said they did not know when they would get a small in for any of their diapers and that he could check back in a few months. A few fucking months? Hell, I need diapers now!

I liked everything about the diapers at Secure Personal Care, the leg gathers, the maximum absorbency, the landing zone for the tapes to keep the diaper from tearing, and the fact they are made of plastic.

But, I guess that I will never get to have them again, which absolutely blows.

no its the company you get them from some times they over charge the insurice companys and they pay maybe 20.00 for the case but they trun around and charge your insurce 90to 100 tthat is wht they wont pay for some things and get tell u they dont make them any more i bet if u find a differnt place on here that has them and call your insurice andtell them u can get them at a better price u will get what u want most of the time

It is a sad state of affairs for sure. Unfortunately companies, in order to stay in business, sell what customers want or need. Supply and demand dictate what kind of product or service will be provided......

I'm sure that's a large part of the picture, but sometimes companies just decide that they don't want to fill a niche anymore for other reasons :screwy: Sometimes it's a move toward other market sectors or demographics, sometimes they sold something to 'test the waters' and didn't like the results, and sometimes they just don't want to :P I'm sure there is enough market for the smaller sizes to make them worth handling ;) I see the numbers of people here, so I can't understand why companies are reticent to make the smaller sizes :(

Sad to say, I'm part of the 'getting bigger' demographic ( I need to diet! :o ) Even though I'm not at all small, I do wear what some manufacturers call 'small' plastic and rubber panties in certain brands, and medium in others :angel_not: One seller in particular who is the only source I have for my favorite rubber panties almost never has the 'small' size :angry: I have to watch and wait till there's some in stock, then order quick if I want any of these. No choice of color, I have to take what I can get or go without :o

I'd suggest that everyone here who wears these smaller sizes take a moment to at least email all of the better adult diaper manufacturers, letting them know the size you need so that hopefully they will see that there is a market waiting for them out here B) Don't stop with your faves, let them all know :thumbsup: Manufacturers check their competition and when they see someone else selling something which they don't, they heavily consider whether they too should join that market :D Numbers count, so if we generate enough numbers there is hope that it will make a difference.

Bettypooh

Well, I checked at Bambino's site just now, and there are no smalls! UG! I really could have sworn they sold them? Perhaps, it is the same situation like Secure Personal Care.

They stopped carrying them around when Secure did.

I'm in the same boat, too. With a 24 inch waist and 28 inch hips I swim (sometimes literally. Ew) in medium-sized diapers. Without a good small option, I'm in trouble. Combine this with the fact that most of the few companies left that make smalls make them with a lesser production value and we have a demographic (those of us who need them) who are in serious trouble soon.

I used to wear Secure Premium (before X-Plus came around) but that's no longer an option either. I'm pretty much confused as to what to do because, again, I don't really have a choice. It's diapers or I take the time to wash sheets every day, something which, as a working professional, I simply do not have time to do.

I know of a couple companies that are getting ready to start up with the intent of selling an adult small version of their diapers. I'll have to keep you posted, because one of them is looking to hire my wife to do the stock photos for their site, and they'll definitely need to be delivering smalls to fit the girls we have on tap that would be willing to do such a shoot.

Both companies are very committed to producing a top-shelf diaper in regard to functionality, but are also specifically targeting the AB market.

• Like 2

WB Daddy, please keep us posted. Thank you so much for sharing this.

I second this. Thank you, WBDaddy. I look forward to hearing more about this, especially if they want to take their photos here in Vegas. :D

• Like 1

If you go to the secure personal care site, they do carry adult smalls (22"-34") in the Xplus line:

http://www.securepersonalcare.com/briefs-xplus-adult-diaper-c-1_2.html

But you wont see that from the Bambino site. All they carry is the mediums and large and Xlarge....why?? I have no clue.

There are others that do have smalls, but you have to go to the individual vendor page, and not through a secondary vendor, like Bambino for the secure xplus and such.

magic medical has a section devoted to youth sized diapers, which are tranquility, attends, protection plus and wings choice. they also have the wellness briefs in small / medium ( 24"-26') which is a really good diaper. :) Molicare has a classic plus in small as well (20"-34") as well as Tena brands in small (22"-36") as well as the wings choice plus in small ((20"-31")

XPmedical also has smalls in the abena line, as you know, as well as again Molicares.

Those are the vendors I mostly use for my own purchases, but I know there are a few others, like kck medical, and Disposable medical express that carries a wide selection of products that have a small size.

Also, there is the other choice, that being cloth diapers ;) vendors like ACD (adult cloth diaper. com) has a special order page that allows you to order any size & thickness and material you want...and they have plastic pants to go with them (leak master) so theres a wide choice there as well to suit your individual needs.

I know many people don't like cloth, or can't use them due to laundry limitations etc, but for othewrs it might be a better choice due to personal size restrictions etc. It's worth a thought :thumbsup:

Always remember, there is always a choice :D

It might not be PRECISELY what you want...but sometimes what you want and what you can have or what you need are different things.

Mick Jagger said it in the song "you can't always get what you want, but if you look sometime, you just might find, you get what you NEED"

Not bad for a '60's rocker ;)

Wow. I swear those X-Plus smalls weren't up there yesterday! Now, all they need to do is be in stock. I'll cross my fingers but I need to get more diapers within around 3 weeks. I won't hedge any bets.

Molicare and Abena both produce small diapers, yes, but I've found that both of their small offerings are vastly inferior in production quality to their larger-size offerings, which annoys me more than a bit. Tranquility also suffers from this issue.

I haven't tried the Wellness or Tena smalls. I find that, for us slimmer folks, Tena's clothlike idea (the only Tena I've managed to use. Are there others?) does not work AT ALL. They are geared for a very specific size and people who aren't precisely that specific size are, basically screwed.

While they haven't been mentioned in this thread, it's worthy of mention that the First Quality brand-line, while they do have smalls in various forms, is a complete waste of material and money. Don't even bother. They are nearly as bad as Depend. You'd be better off with CVS's generics.

Cloth aren't practical. Period. Again, working professional. I don't have time to do an entire load of laundry every day for the sake of a single diaper to deal with the smell. That is NOT a practical solution and never will be.

I don't think anybody's saying that we have no choice now. I think the sentiment is that our choices are decreasing so that we have significantly less practical choices than larger people and what choices we DO have are plagued with products that are produced seemingly to take advantage of our need for anything at all, rather than create a quality product.

Secure USED to be the exception to that rule. I hope they continue to be but with no offering at all (at least no offering that's been in stock for quite some time that I've seen), that remains to be seen.