LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cant Wear For Week

oliver d

hello all

Sorry for mistake in title should be "Cant wear for a week". My wife just told me this evening that her mother is coming to visit us for a week.This is the first time since I came out about wanting wear to my wife.My wife has asked me to please not to wear while she is visiting if I can,she doesn't want to have to do any explaining to mother dearest to witch i agree but I hope I can still get away with wearing in bed.

Oliver D,

I think you should look at it from these two perspectives. First, you are extremely blessed to have a wife that accepts your desire to wear and use diapers considering that it seems from your post that you are not medically incontinent. Second, every relationship is based on an even exchange of give and take. Since your wife gives you acceptance of your diapers, it is your turn to accept her requests to both allow her mother to visit (she assumed that) and also to keep the diapers under lock, key and cover.

One other thing to consider is what one week means in your life. Assume a reasonable lifespan and multipy that age by 52. That is a close enough approximation to the total number of weeks you have here minus that one that your accepting wife asked you to give up diapers for. Okay, I know that if she wins this one, your mother-in-law is likely to visit again and you'll be out of diapers again.

If you want to take this to a public story of being medically incontinent, you'll get your wish of being able to wear while the mother-in-law visits. But would that be too much for your wife to continue to accept? Only you know that.

The bottom line is that you are really, really lucky to have a wife that accepts you wearing diapers. My advice is to return the favor.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Honu & mod admin are right. I'm in the same situation and have been for a long time, my fiancée knows about my wearing and accepts it, but doesn't really care for it. She lets me, and is cool with it, but has no desire to become involved. I wear an awful lot too, which is great, and she usually doesn't notice or say anything. Once it a while she'll mention it, but eh, thats part of the whole diaper experience. I'm lucky to have someone who accepts me, and I honor her wishes if she wants me to skip a day or take a week off or something. I don't do it because I feel like I'm being told what to do, I do it out of respect and the face that I love her. It's a compromise thing.

I'm going to Vegas and haven't had to deal with the body scanners or pat downs or the TSA. And, for this trip, my wife asked me if I couldn't just let it go for this trip, as I would have to take a suitcase with "supplies" to do that. I don't WANT to. Even though I'm a DL, and I will be discreet, I would have a ball being diapered for this trip, Tuesday thru Saturday. And, I can probably do with one Molicare, with soakers, per day, if I had to. Don't NEED to wear at night. And, the onesie I like has metal snaps in the crotch. But, I also have titanium hips which always set off the metal detectors. So, since I'm almost 24/7 at times, I'm not sure I want to "unbundle", though I could. I'm going to think about it... Oh, and in an upgrade, up to two suitcases per person fly free... LOL