LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Uncomfortable!

DailyDi

Or until yours breaks, like mine did...and I don't think I can get it fixed >.< replace the spring that keeps it straight, now it's always tilted back ....UGH! I don't WANT to buy a new one! :P

But some of the new chairs are pretty nifty and comfortable!!

I had one of those chairs when I first got a computer, I could never get comfortable sitting in it, when I started buying laptops I got a small table slightly taller than my comfy leather sofa.

Now I'm comfortable, on cold days I have a small fireplace like heater blowing nice warm air at me.

My chairs suck .... what's it like sitting in something more comfortable than wooden non-flexible ones? I forgot.

I'm forgetting what a soft computer chair is like- and I'm happy about it :D I had to ditch my chair when my back started giving me much pain and chiropractic bills :huh: It felt great till I got up and that kept getting worse :( Now my butt goes numb from the hard kitchen chair I use here, but since my back feels good again I'll take the trade-off :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

I got a nice new leather chair a few months back and the wife deamed it as hers. Now a days I'm back to the old cloth covered chair. Not a big deal but the ideal behinde the leather chair was if I had a leak it was easier to clean up.

Lol, old chair had duct tape holding the arm pads together after they split.

my armrests are the only thing that attaches the seat to the back. The cheap plastic cracked, I put a metal bracket on as a splint, and wrapped duct tape around the reinforced armrest. I don't have the money to replace a chair right now. I have responded to a few craigslist freebies, but haven't scored one yet. It is ugly but I'm still able to sit at my computer

I was in Office Depot earlier today looking for a shredder (our 10 year old one died of stripped drive gears which you can't replace >.<)

Anyways, I was also looking at chairs, since as I said, mine support spring broke...and the manager of the store pointed me towards a chair that was on sale...leather covered and had a massage feature :o

Well, I parked my padded butt in that puppy and fired up the massage....and O*M*G got me right where I was hurting in my lower back, lumbar area....needless to say I didn't move for a bit :blush:

It was on sale as well...$99 instead of $150 or what ever.....Very tempting.....but then what to do with the broken chair..recycling??

*shrug*

I was in Office Depot earlier today looking for a shredder (our 10 year old one died of stripped drive gears which you can't replace >.<)

Anyways, I was also looking at chairs, since as I said, mine support spring broke...and the manager of the store pointed me towards a chair that was on sale...leather covered and had a massage feature :o

Well, I parked my padded butt in that puppy and fired up the massage....and O*M*G got me right where I was hurting in my lower back, lumbar area....needless to say I didn't move for a bit :blush:

It was on sale as well...$99 instead of $150 or what ever.....Very tempting.....but then what to do with the broken chair..recycling??

*shrug*

sell it for parts, I am in for a left arm rest