LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This Really Pisses Me Off !

Kari

the nominees for fucktard of the year award

baby man in Kmart

Denver Firefighter diapers unwilling teen girl

fat guy in diapers steels chips from C store

and the winner of the fucktard of the year award, goes to......

This should piss us ALL off. THAT is the perception SOCIETY has toward ABs and DLs, that they are OFF THE WALL, sick, mentally ill, perverted and out of touch with reality. And, with a performance like THAT, it fuels the fire in that regard. What a disappointment...

seriously i think everyone needs to take a deep breath... remember when they were stupid in their 20's and would get drunk and do stupid things? remember when you would be hanging out with your friends in a store and act like a moron? and if you don't remember its because you don't want to admit we ALL were idiots when we were younger...

THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS!!! they guy was CLEARLY doing it intentionally to be a dipshit. most likely he lost a bet, was drunk/stoned.... or was just being a moron with his friends... NO ONE is going to see this video and say ohhhh so all abdl's are like this... because people watching this video have NO IDEA that we as a community exist, except for those of us who watch this video because it was posted here..

honest to god.... everyone just calm down... this was clearly just a guy being a stupid guy and fucking around with his friends... my god!

• Like 2

When i was a kid my friend and i went into kmart and got those toy bb guns that shoot the yellow plastic bb's ... then chased security around till we got kicked out....Played nerf foot ball in the toy isle...ohh and taking roller blades for a test drive was a blast as well. But the best way to get kicked out is playing shuffle board with a friend sitting in a rolling office chair.

On a side note turning off the electric door for the exit is great....watching someone try to stop a cart full of stuff an inch away from smashing into the door they thought was going to open...priceless.

This guy is just stupid. Other than stumbling around and being dressed like a moron...he could have came up with much better dumb shit to do with just a little imagination.

Can't view videos. What's it about?

seriously i think everyone needs to take a deep breath... remember when they were stupid in their 20's and would get drunk and do stupid things? remember when you would be hanging out with your friends in a store and act like a moron? and if you don't remember its because you don't want to admit we ALL were idiots when we were younger...

THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS!!! they guy was CLEARLY doing it intentionally to be a dipshit. most likely he lost a bet, was drunk/stoned.... or was just being a moron with his friends... NO ONE is going to see this video and say ohhhh so all abdl's are like this... because people watching this video have NO IDEA that we as a community exist, except for those of us who watch this video because it was posted here..

honest to god.... everyone just calm down... this was clearly just a guy being a stupid guy and fucking around with his friends... my god!

I've never been drunk and never did anything stupid in public. Personally, I think those who do probly need to be culled... Stupidity isn't funny. It's insulting to those who aren't stupid.

• Like 2