LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Can'T I "Dirty" My Diapers?

I've been a DL ever since around the time I was potty trained.

Wetting a diaper is kewl for me as long as it doesn't start to smell.

I've also done #2 in my diapers a couple times, only to feel shame.

It's the smell that turns me off the most I guess.

And even after a hot shower I don't feel clean.

But I've had urges to do it again recently.

When I go into the potty, I'm relieved that I didn't go in my diaper.

Once I even tried bananas and/or oatmeal mixed with baby oil.

I know some of you love this stuff and to each his own.

So why is it such a problem for me?

I'm so confused, I can't get AB/DL done right :o(

pooping in a diaper is a task that you have to be cool with before you do it, if you even think its a bad idea in the slightest bit before ya pinch of dat loaf that you might regret it. Alot of abdls out there dont do it for a number of reasons, mostly from what ive seen the task of cleaning up afterwards is the main reason why, yes, most of the time for me it stinks horrible, like a constant fart. :blush: but i enjoy the act of it because it makes me feel like i dont have to be reliant on the toilet. just wiegh out your pros and cons for it. i dont do it that often because im not really in a place where i can smell like poop without being noticed(my house with mom dad and sis)

• Like 1

I hate poopy pants :whistling: I'm not judgmental of those who do this but it ain't for me :mellow: Still I do it about twice a year and I can't explain why -_- I've pondered it to no use and now I don't worry about it :P I just do it and get it out of my system so I can get back to normal- whatever that is :lol:

My normal is about as far from normal as you can get but I have fun :angel_not: so it can't be all bad :thumbsup:

It's better to release your feelings that fight them. As long as it's not hurting anyone it's fine B)

Bettypooh

• Like 1

Potty training is the first and strongest brain washing a human being is subjected to at a very young, tender and impressionable age. Most babies/toddlers, whether they are difficult to train, or resist it, still want to please Mommy or their parent(s) so eventually "buy in" to the praise and goading associated with learning how to use the toilet when urge to eliminate is felt. Given the choice, and maybe it's because of tactile sensation and stimulation, little boys seem less anxious to give up diapers and messing them. For little girls, fecal material comes in close contact with a very sensative area that's already prone to infection over a lifetime. We've been brainwashed that a BM is to be done only into a toilet and that fecal material is "soil" or "dirty". Basically, feces is undigested food, and it's a miracle that our bodies can use what is needed and get rid of the rest. For an infant, there can be anxiety with BMs as they may feel that "a part of them" is being required to be gotten rid of into a toilet and whisked away.

For most adults, inons, notwithstanding, choosing to have a BM into ones diapers does take a conscious effort. A regime of chlorophyll tablets, Odor Ease(a product made with mushroom extract) and Nullo can do wonders toward reducing the normal fecal odor - which depends largely upon what has been consumed, and red meat, especially, tends to produce a great portion of recognizable odor - which, besides cleanup "mess", seems to hold back a great many DLs and ABs from enjoying the natural act of a BM, into and trapped by a diaper, versus whisking it away in a toilet.

I could go on an on, what it feels like, how it makes me feel, etc. But, a good start is to prepare for the odor and cleanup, plan on a time to give it a try, regulate food intake(as this will contribute to the consistancy of the BM) and avoid laxatives, as this may lead to some sort of "blow out", which can be unexpected, uncontrolled and very uncomfortable, as well as messy. Making a conscious and controlled effort to fill your diaper, on your time, and in your way, without time constraints is a way to explore it, experience it, make it less a fearful situation, and lead to less resistance to "soiling".

After all, it's just DIAPERS. And, you're already IN a diaper, wetting it. Why waste a perfectly good, relaxing(to have one) BM, and the delightful "turmoil" dealing with a load in ones pants can bring? LOL You've chosen to wear diapers. That's what they're for. And, IMHO, anyone who diapers up and doesn't endure and then try to ENJOY a BM once in a while is missing something unique as an adult, and especially as a DL or AB. Of course, living situations and time constraints can have a lot to do with a person's ability to "indulge". But, that can get worked around, too...

Ive always had the urge, but when i first did it (age 16) in a diaper, i didnt like it.

However after a good 4-5 times, i got used to it, and i now love it, takes a while to unprogram the 'its super dirty, if it touches you you will get sick' from your brain, may take longer for you.

Oh and i still hate the smell, but i deal with it alot better nowdays.

• Like 1

I've been a DL ever since around the time I was potty trained.

Wetting a diaper is kewl for me as long as it doesn't start to smell.

I've also done #2 in my diapers a couple times, only to feel shame.

It's the smell that turns me off the most I guess.

And even after a hot shower I don't feel clean.

But I've had urges to do it again recently.

When I go into the potty, I'm relieved that I didn't go in my diaper.

Once I even tried bananas and/or oatmeal mixed with baby oil.

I know some of you love this stuff and to each his own.

So why is it such a problem for me?

I'm so confused, I can't get AB/DL done right :o(

Yeah I think this is an urge many of us feel occasionally, and those who do it regularly. As earlier mentioned I do it every once in a blue moon, pretty much just to remember the feeling. For the most part my diapers are wet only. It really does turn a fun activity into more of a chore. Within the last 6 months or so I've gradually moved to cloth diapers. I never pooped in a cloth diaper, because of how much a chore even disposables can be dirty. I know sometimes it seems like a struggle, but have fun with it.

You have to unthink the dirty part put there by potty training. Maybe change your diet to help with the smell & maybe get pills that help with it too. I have a hard time with it too. Getting the ab/dl thing right=doing it your way; whatever way you want it to be.:thumbsup:

I'll be the first to admit that not every AB/DL will enjoy pooping, but I do recommend they at least try it a couple times. I personally loved it from the getgo, but even I was totally repulsed by myself when cleaning up initially. Now it's part of the routine and while the cleanup is still kinda gross, I love playing in poopy diapers a lot. Part of it I think is the out of sight, out of mind aspect. When your poop is confined inside a diaper, the smell is not as strong, you can't see it and the sensation of it against your skin overrides the initial reaction of not wanting filth on your body. As much as I love squishing it all over my bottom, I still don't like to get it on my hands or other parts of my body.

This I believe is what separates the typical poopy diaper lover from a true scat fetishist. Scat people think nothing of smearing on themselves or god forbid even tasting it (BLEEECH!) whereas we stinky babies prefer to keep it all snuggled in our diapers. :wub:

Messy diapers are not something everyone can like. I myself hate cleanup, as I hate the sight of my poo, but I love the sight of a poopy diaper. The lump is pretty exciting, and the first squish of a fully loaded diaper is erotic in so many ways. Only the first though. One a lump is squished you cannot un squish it, and the diaper is forever ruined.

I say everyone should poop at least once into a diaper, to get the feel. Who knows, you may love it!!!!