LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So No One Picked Up On Octomom'S New Ab Vid?

Guest little_jonny

so if i sound mean

she thought having 14 kids was going to be a good idea? look where she's at now. about to lose her house and doing something like this for "money"? she would of been better of doing something like the douger family does? this was the dumbest thing she could do to make money..

she has nothing in common with the duggar family, they have children because of their religious belief's... and they do not rely on any state aid to support them, and even before their tv show they never relied on state aid.... she has a mental illness and decided to have 14 children, along with multiple plastic surgeries... all somehow paid for by the state services she got for free......... she doesn't think about what she does, or the impact it has on her children.... just how she can get more attention.

she has nothing in common with the duggar family, they have children because of their religious belief's... and they do not rely on any state aid to support them, and even before their tv show they never relied on state aid.... she has a mental illness and decided to have 14 children, along with multiple plastic surgeries... all somehow paid for by the state services she got for free......... she doesn't think about what she does, or the impact it has on her children.... just how she can get more attention.

Thank you west coast!!! Does she even know what an AB is? I couldn't get past thirty seconds in as it was awful.

so if i sound mean

she thought having 14 kids was going to be a good idea? look where she's at now. about to lose her house and doing something like this for "money"? she would of been better of doing something like the douger family does? this was the dumbest thing she could do to make money..

Correction: *Duggar Family! (joyous, most sweetest people) :)

she has nothing in common with the duggar family, they have children because of their religious belief's... and they do not rely on any state aid to support them, and even before their tv show they never relied on state aid....

Technically true, but in reality not. The Duggars are very well connected to religious movements and the Arkansas state government, which is largely populated by fundies. Their house is tax exempt for being a "church", they gain further benefits because the laws were changed so they also qualify as an orphanage and receive benefits based on that. They also have a lot of silent benefactors (like the Phelps clan does) who pay very large speaking fees to them to hide their donations (just as the Phelpses are paid very large lawyering fees for minor work). Keep in mind what you see on TV is edited for television to appeal to a very specific demographic. They do not vaccinate their children because they believe it's subverting god's will (see chicken pox plauge episode), and they do not let them associate with the outside world. Notice how incredibly awkward they were when they visited a school with regular kids.

They belong to the Quiverfull movement, which is centered around increasing white birthrates to push back against minorities to fight for Jesus. Check out the views of the people they have political yard signs for, you will find them universally extremist fundamentalists who absolutely would not approve of people like us :)

http://www.thenation.com/article/arrows-war

So before you call them sweet, just make sure you're acquainted with the real deal

• Like 2

dude are you retarded there is no vaccination for chicken pox.... its why everyone gets them as a child..... and how can it be an orphanage when they are all biologically the parents? to be an orphanage they have to be orphans....

and their church isn't in their house its in another building.... but yeah they do make money on speaking engagements... but again... they aren't dependent on the state for insurance,.

course there was the episode where two of the kid went to southeast asia alone without any of the other family with loads of other kids their own age.

or when two or three of the girls went to chicago to a music school for a few weeks without any of the other family..

or when they go to the home school conventions and the kids associate just FINE with other children...

i'm sorry public school kids in arkansas... i would be awkward around them as well...

but eitherway... every thing you just said proves my original point... the duggars and octomom are nothing alike! she had kids for some crazy pathological reason, and lives off state money to pay for their food, housing, medical... they have kids for their religious beliefs and don't depend on state money.

• Like 1

>>>dude are you retarded there is no vaccination for chicken pox.... its why everyone gets them as a child..... and how can it be an orphanage when they are all biologically the parents? to be an orphanage they have to be orphans..<<<<

There most certainly is, I was one of the first people to get it. It's been standard since the late 80s.

http://www.vaccineinformation.org/varicel/qandavax.asp

As for the orphanage, welcome to the world of lobbying and fundy politics. All you have to do is change the law so that it merely states "x number of children plus caretakers" and they qualify. That's why in the state of Pennsylvania sororeties were illegal until a few years ago, because more than 4 unrelated women living together was considered a brothel.

>>>>course there was the episode where two of the kid went to southeast asia alone without any of the other family with loads of other kids their own age.

or when they go to the home school conventions and the kids associate just FINE with other children...<<<<

All from homogenous fundamentalist backgrounds. I'm talking real world children

>>>but eitherway... every thing you just said proves my original point... the duggars and octomom are nothing alike! she had kids for some crazy pathological reason, and lives off state money to pay for their food, housing, medical... they have kids for their religious beliefs and don't depend on state money. <<<<

So that's not a crazy pathological reason? Read the thing on the Quiverfull movement

And what about their preemie? That was paid for entirely by a charity that receives state funding. And they do indeed get state assistance, they're just not on the welfare rolls and do it in roundabout ways.

My point is that you're talking about characters you see on TV, not about the real people, who are not nice people in their actions, nor the people they associate with. They have carefully developed this persona as these nice folksy people who happen to have popped out a lot of kids. They're not.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

dude are you retarded there is no vaccination for chicken pox.... its why everyone gets them as a child..... and how can it be an orphanage when they are all biologically the parents? to be an orphanage they have to be orphans....

and their church isn't in their house its in another building.... but yeah they do make money on speaking engagements... but again... they aren't dependent on the state for insurance,.

course there was the episode where two of the kid went to southeast asia alone without any of the other family with loads of other kids their own age.

or when two or three of the girls went to chicago to a music school for a few weeks without any of the other family..

or when they go to the home school conventions and the kids associate just FINE with other children...

i'm sorry public school kids in arkansas... i would be awkward around them as well...

but eitherway... every thing you just said proves my original point... the duggars and octomom are nothing alike! she had kids for some crazy pathological reason, and lives off state money to pay for their food, housing, medical... they have kids for their religious beliefs and don't depend on state money.

No it is in their house. ATI says that church is best done in the home.

>>>dude are you retarded there is no vaccination for chicken pox.... its why everyone gets them as a child..... and how can it be an orphanage when they are all biologically the parents? to be an orphanage they have to be orphans..<<<<

There most certainly is, I was one of the first people to get it. It's been standard since the late 80s.

http://www.vaccineinformation.org/varicel/qandavax.asp

As for the orphanage, welcome to the world of lobbying and fundy politics. All you have to do is change the law so that it merely states "x number of children plus caretakers" and they qualify. That's why in the state of Pennsylvania sororeties were illegal until a few years ago, because more than 4 unrelated women living together was considered a brothel.

>>>>course there was the episode where two of the kid went to southeast asia alone without any of the other family with loads of other kids their own age.

or when they go to the home school conventions and the kids associate just FINE with other children...<<<<

All from homogenous fundamentalist backgrounds. I'm talking real world children

>>>but eitherway... every thing you just said proves my original point... the duggars and octomom are nothing alike! she had kids for some crazy pathological reason, and lives off state money to pay for their food, housing, medical... they have kids for their religious beliefs and don't depend on state money. <<<<

So that's not a crazy pathological reason? Read the thing on the Quiverfull movement

And what about their preemie? That was paid for entirely by a charity that receives state funding. And they do indeed get state assistance, they're just not on the welfare rolls and do it in roundabout ways.

My point is that you're talking about characters you see on TV, not about the real people, who are not nice people in their actions, nor the people they associate with. They have carefully developed this persona as these nice folksy people who happen to have popped out a lot of kids. They're not.

There is nothing wrong with Quiverfull, any Fundamentalist Movement (ATI, Vision Forum, etc,) or any nonbelievers beliefs. There are many people that would INDEED dub your love for ABDL as crazy! Be careful with that word.

• Like 1