LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whoa That Was Frickin Close!

today my dad has been busy doing computer work in his office and my mom dedicates all of thursdays to clean the house through and through. So i decided to go to my room(the whole basement) and get on one of my pullups and just browse the web while lying on my bed. here i am just laying on my bed in nothing but i diaper and then suddenly i hear the basement door open and close and then hear someone walking down the stairs really fast. shit it thought, jumped up grabbed my sweats and then told who ever it was walking down the stairs to wait, and i told em i was naked. then i heard the person(my mom) say. oh.....okay, just let me know when your descent. so i slipped my sweats on and then told her she could come around the corner, damn that was close, if my parents ever caught me, i dont know what i would say... anyway, im sure she probably thought i was masturbating, which is okay considering being caught in a diaper would be more devastating to me then getting caught masturbating would be. ughhhh, that was close.

ROFL considering you'd rather have your mom think you were jo than to find you lying there in a diaper. Well, at least she didn't come downstairs and catch you lying there in a diaper AND jerking off.

Isn't it a shame we have to worry about stuff like this? I mean how harmless is a fucking diaper? As a parent, I'd be happy if my son choose to wear a diaper to get off over something a lot more dangerous or personally damaging like doing drugs.

Not all parents would be as cool as you about it though. I'm totally with you, gbw. A teen masturbating is way more milktoast to a parent than their child relaxing in a diaper. Masturbating you don't have to explain your way out of where wearing a diaper may require some (and feel free to say this in your Ricky Ricardo voice) 'splainin. It's something that I don't feel parents need to know, unless perhaps it is for medical reasons. Ya know?

With that being said, I have been caught/almost caught on a hand full of occasions. There was one time that there were some diapers that belonged to a cousin of mine that my aunt left under our sink in the bathroom. I would take one out and wear it underneath my underwear for awhile then fold it up neatly and put it back. Why I thought that they would notice one diaper out of a whole pack missing is beyond me, but I continued on my routine folding and returning that thing until that poor diaper was worn out. (Let me just say as a side note that I was rather young at this point and hadn't really put two and two together about me actually USING the diaper therefore it was always dry when it was returned.) One day after a use I was going to return it to the pack when some stuffing fell out. I thought I had cleaned it all up, but that evening my mom picked up a piece that I had missed and turned to me and asked "Adam? Were you having a diaper?" I of course said "no" and nothing else was said about it, but I still to this day wonder what "having a diaper" means. Haha.

There was another incident when I was about 18 where I was at my parents house washing laundry. I had moved out with a few friends into this punk house and still went over there on days off to do laundry. As you can imagine there wasn't much privacy living in a house with five other people so diapers were something that I left to laundry days. I kept my stash of attends hidden deep in the basement. (That stash was eventually found by my parents and, much like the former incident, nothing was ever said. Anyway...) I was in the family room in only a triple thick diaper nosing around on ABY when I hear the garage door opening. Shit! I started to close down the slow-ass dial up internet and make a mad dash to my old bedroom where my cloths were. This was located on the second floor and the staircase to get there was en route to the same door where you would come inside from the garage. As I am darting for the stairs the door opens and it is my sister and her friend! At that point I turned to face them, grabbed my crotch (as to try and hide the diaper...good luck with that, huh?) and ran sideways for the stairs. They had to have seen me! There is no way around it! My heart was pounding so hard as I made it upstairs and slammed the door behind me. I put my cloths on and went back downstairs knowing that my sis and her friend were there. I was terrified. When I went into the kitchen it was if noting had happened. Neither one of them ever said anything to me about it. I can only imagine what their conversation must have been like that evening? Haha.

Anyway...that's my two cents. :)

-Adam

I try to be discreet but I'm too realistic to think it's not ever going to happen to me :huh: I can handle being caught so here's no reason for me to worry but I still do- I'd really rather not have to explain my leakage to anyone :thumbsup: The only advice I can give anyone is to have an excuse (reason) ready when you do something that you might have to explain to someone else ;) If like the OP there's no possible excuse, then just grin sheepishly and say " I dunno why, I just wanted to do it!" and hope that will be enough!

Bettypooh

That would have made the whole potty training argument even funnier.

I almost got caught several times while living with my folks. My father never knocked he just barged in. I'm pretty sure that I was paying you money every month to knock but I guess I was wrong. I started locking my door when I was 'naked'. I can't do anything right as it is, the diaper stuff would just be more fuel on the fire. Though at some point when I decide to break the ice on a few issues I may just include this as one of them.

don't forget the two week stretch where you left your babas out on the drying racks

That would have made the whole potty training argument even funnier.

I almost got caught several times while living with my folks. My father never knocked he just barged in. I'm pretty sure that I was paying you money every month to knock but I guess I was wrong. I started locking my door when I was 'naked'. I can't do anything right as it is, the diaper stuff would just be more fuel on the fire. Though at some point when I decide to break the ice on a few issues I may just include this as one of them.

I don't doubt my parents may have had some suspicions about my diapers, I was never caught red handed. Once, after I had my own place, I was in my apartment wearing a fully loaded diaper and had my entire stash out, diapers, magazines, DPF newsletters. I was organizing everything and reading stuff an just enjoying my day. I heard a knock at the door, I tiptoed to the door and check the peep hole, it was my mom. I couldn't answer the door and if I started picking up I was afraid I might make too much noise, so I just kind of waited it out. I am sure it was only a few minutes but it felt like half an hour she left. I got cleaned up and put everything still feeling like I got busted even though I hadn't. Later that night she called and asked where I was during the afternoon. She said she stopped by to give me something and said I know you were home, I just acted confused and she said I saw your car. Sigh of relief, I said I was in the workout room for a while and then walked to the grocery store, I must have just missed her. She was good with that answer. I still felt like a naughty boy caught, but she didn't really know anything.

I was in the family room in only a triple thick diaper nosing around on ABY when I hear the garage door opening. Shit! I started to close down the slow-ass dial up internet and make a mad dash to my old bedroom where my cloths were. This was located on the second floor and the staircase to get there was en route to the same door where you would come inside from the garage. As I am darting for the stairs the door opens and it is my sister and her friend! At that point I turned to face them, grabbed my crotch (as to try and hide the diaper...good luck with that, huh?) and ran sideways for the stairs. They had to have seen me! There is no way around it! My heart was pounding so hard as I made it upstairs and slammed the door behind me. I put my cloths on and went back downstairs knowing that my sis and her friend were there. I was terrified. When I went into the kitchen it was if noting had happened. Neither one of them ever said anything to me about it. I can only imagine what their conversation must have been like that evening? Haha.

-Adam

Ok, sitting at home in just a diaper when no one is home is fine, nothing wrong with that at all. Sitting down stairs in just diapers at the computer in the family room when your clothes are in an upstairs bedroom is obviously not very smart as you found out to your discomfort! When I am home alone and decide to wear just a diaper around the house, I always take my jeans with me from room to room so they are at the ready just in case! I think of what would happen if I went to the bathroom to change a wet diaper and clean up, only to have someone come home and here I am in the bathroom with no underwear or pants and no way to sneak out and get any! People! If you're going to roam around the house in your diapers and worry someone will come home, always have your pants with you!

When I still lived at mother's I often romaed the house in not but a thick diaper all day while she was at work. I can't recall the countelss times I masterbated in her living room in a comfy diaper while she was busy working. Never got caught, except for one time I heard the car drive up the driveway and I was busy jerking off on the couch in my diaper, I stopped, retaped my diaper, put on some pants, and ran upstairs. She didn't know.

She sometimes asked me why her house smelled like raw fish.

LOL. :whistling:

Ok, sitting at home in just a diaper when no one is home is fine, nothing wrong with that at all. Sitting down stairs in just diapers at the computer in the family room when your clothes are in an upstairs bedroom is obviously not very smart as you found out to your discomfort! When I am home alone and decide to wear just a diaper around the house, I always take my jeans with me from room to room so they are at the ready just in case! I think of what would happen if I went to the bathroom to change a wet diaper and clean up, only to have someone come home and here I am in the bathroom with no underwear or pants and no way to sneak out and get any! People! If you're going to roam around the house in your diapers and worry someone will come home, always have your pants with you!

We learn from our mistakes! hahaha :lol:

Ironically Mischa, the quick response I gave about finding the bottle outside and it was the neighbor's worked. Best lie ever!

only cause you had to use that excuse just one time

The icing on the cake for me was after I moved out my mother mentioned to me in passing that my old bedroom suddenly smelled better. :whistling:

Someone needed air freshener

The funny thing is, a lot of the times when you swear you were caught, you weren't. People have preconceived images of people they know and their mind will replace things they see with things they expect to see. If someone knows about your diaper fetish and they see you sprinting up the stairs in a diaper, they will notice that you are wearing a diaper. If they have no clue about your diaper fetish and see you sprinting up the stairs in a diaper, their mind will see the diaper and perceive it as underwear or shorts because that is what they expect to see. Especially if it's a quick glance. Even if they clearly see the diaper, once you are out of their view their mind will rationalize it and they will convince themselves they imagined it.

This was actually studied in detail, but I can't seem to find the study at the moment. Will post it if I find it again. It wasn't diaper related, but they studied things like wearing different clothing and how people would remember them wearing something different based on their knowledge of that person. In one example, they gave two groups of people different written descriptions of a guy. One group got a description that said he was Scottish and played the bagpipes. The other said he was from San Francisco and very active in his 'community'. He then walked across an open window wearing plaid shorts. The group that was told he was Scottish described him as a man wearing a kilt. The other group saw a man wearing a plaid skirt. Both were wrong.