LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Octomom

41 members have voted

1. 1. Would you watch it?

Sounds more like some Los Angeles scumbag pushed the idea on her, based on the supposition that she has excessive maternal instincts that could be exploited for financial gain.....and she agreed to it, because she's a loser with no income and tooo many mouths to feed...and because the scumbag was right.

• Like 1

It's socal where there are no expectations of 'normalcy', and we're talking about someone who isn't too sharp mentally :o Given all that, I'm not surprised :whistling: It would take a lot of $$$ for me to go public with diapers, but I do have a price if someone has some really, really deep pockets :roflmao: so I can understand someone selling out :angel_not:

Bettypooh

I just saw the news since I just got home from work. I say yes I would watch this because it's like watching a horrific train wreck or a video of a skateboarder getting hurt, you know it is terrible but you just can't look away.

I just saw the news since I just got home from work. I say yes I would watch this because it's like watching a horrific train wreck or a video of a skateboarder getting hurt, you know it is terrible but you just can't look away.

This. No matter how much it hurts empathetically seeing dude land on the steel handrail crotch first, you can't turn away from the slow-mo replay.... :wtf2:

more bad press for us.

At least this time it isn't an actual ABDL doing it, just an actor and a stupid moron.

And no i wouldn't watch it

Okay, that's it. Our fetish isn't cool anymore. We might as well stop now.

Damn! I'm going to have to leave now and find the next hip fetish. Who wants to wear a diaper if you don't fit in with the cool kids while doing it. :whistling:

Guest Diaperdragon

Okay, that's it. Our fetish isn't cool anymore. We might as well stop now.

It's way beyond creepy now. It's where I see diapers at the limit now.

That's too creepy! She did this in her home where she has 14 kids. Where were her kids when this was going on? Out with the nannies or something? I guess this is all she can find for work and her reality tv series fell through. I feel for her kids. This will definitely tarnish our fetish out there. I found it disgusting and the guy's just paid actor not a real ab or dl.