LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why? Just ... Why?

Guest Diapered Jeff

http://www.timescall.com/news_story.asp?ID=24824

newspaper account, interesting how TV news has to jazz it it up and sensationalize his diaper fetish. Having a diaper fetish and wearing them often is not a crime, and should not be news. He sexually assaulted a minor, which makes him a scumbag but that isn't enough sizzle for tv news.

• Like 1

Public perception IS based on stories like this. If news isn't sensationalized, it's not worth reading, right, ala the National Enquirer, where the stories don't have any fact OR substance, but GREAT headlines. Any steps ahead we have taken, it's another two steps back from someone in the public trust! What a shame...

This is what happens when some one can't separate their fantasies from reality. Sad really, for everyone involved.

From the man who didn't seek help when his desires were out of control, to the poor kid that was traumatized because of that.....

Wow, I live here in Colorado, & I didn't even hear about this Story. Then again I'm not much of a news follower its all negatitive anyway, But I do totally agree. Why in the World did the idiot force his desires on someone Else?! The Sex Assualt is terrible also. People like this really give people like us a bad Reputation. I guess when society is full of so many idiots though, this is what we Get. Why? Just Why? I totally Agree.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

I have a theroy that the same experiences that lead to people become ABDLs have crossovers with the experiences that make people dangerous psycos. Bed wetting is common in the community and like it or not has a slight corelation with being a sociopath. Being sexualy abused seems to be overlly prominant in our community and leads to people becomeing abusers in their later lives. We also seem to have a lot of loner types that lack social graces. All these thing seem to add up to a perfect storm that leads to more bad eggs that make great news stories.

Guest Diapered Jeff

Public perception IS based on stories like this. If news isn't sensationalized, it's not worth reading, right, ala the National Enquirer, where the stories don't have any fact OR substance, but GREAT headlines. Any steps ahead we have taken, it's another two steps back from someone in the public trust! What a shame...

Agreed!

This is what happens when some one can't separate their fantasies from reality. Sad really, for everyone involved.

From the man who didn't seek help when his desires were out of control, to the poor kid that was traumatized because of that.....

Also agreed. If ya can't deal with real life, you shouldn't be even walking out the front door.

Wow, I live here in Colorado, & I didn't even hear about this Story. Then again I'm not much of a news follower its all negatitive anyway, But I do totally agree. Why in the World did the idiot force his desires on someone Else?! The Sex Assualt is terrible also. People like this really give people like us a bad Reputation. I guess when society is full of so many idiots though, this is what we Get. Why? Just Why? I totally Agree.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

Rockies SUCK! LOL j/k How'd you like the fact that John Elway is gonna be Exec VP of Football Ops for the Denver Broncos?

What part of Colorado?

I have a theroy that the same experiences that lead to people become ABDLs have crossovers with the experiences that make people dangerous psycos. Bed wetting is common in the community and like it or not has a slight corelation with being a sociopath. Being sexualy abused seems to be overlly prominant in our community and leads to people becomeing abusers in their later lives. We also seem to have a lot of loner types that lack social graces. All these thing seem to add up to a perfect storm that leads to more bad eggs that make great news stories.

Let's see...

1) Former Bedwetter - check

2) Sexually abused - Negative Ghost rider, the pattern is full

I wouldn't consider myself a sociopath. I have too much respect for life and of others to do anything like what this perv did.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the lawyer saying his bit about the Us and everyone is Innocent until Proven Guity

Well it's no joke that a freshman prosecutor can indict a Ham sandwich , so you may be told your "Innocent " but how many wrongfully convicted people are out there, BILLIONS

how many people are offered a "Deal" plead guilty to something pay a huge fine and no jail time, makes the prosecutor look good hard on crime hey scores a conviction thats what thats all about again BILLIONS of people and Billions of dollars flowing through the court system

Al right i'm cynical somebody go ahed and tell me i'm an idot or something for my mini Rant.

Peace

• Like 1

I love the lawyer saying his bit about the Us and everyone is Innocent until Proven Guity

Well it's no joke that a freshman prosecutor can indict a Ham sandwich , so you may be told your "Innocent " but how many wrongfully convicted people are out there, BILLIONS

how many people are offered a "Deal" plead guilty to something pay a huge fine and no jail time, makes the prosecutor look good hard on crime hey scores a conviction thats what thats all about again BILLIONS of people and Billions of dollars flowing through the court system

Al right i'm cynical somebody go ahed and tell me i'm an idot or something for my mini Rant.

Peace

My brother took a plea got 10years It helped the prosecutor get a judges seat.:censored: