LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do Diapers Feel Like To A Person Who Isnt Interested?

Guest Amphetamenace

Guest Amphetamenace

But he's curious, and consenting.

I've had an attraction to diapers all of my life, and I read in some real-life accounts that DLs would diaper their spouses and they would love it.

If I were to put a diaper on my boyfriend, how would that feel? Have any of you diapered a partner of yours?

Should I start gradually, like with Pull-ups or Goodnites? Or should I give him his own stack so he could put them on at his own leisure, before I do the honors?

Thanks

• Like 2

If he doesn't mind them, he'll probably see them as nothing more than a different type of underwear. But everyone reacts to them differently. Some people get disgusted by the sight of them.

You'll have to ask him where he stands on the issue.

I agree, an ex of mine tried for me, and it just was her, she said it made her self-conscious and uncomfortable. So of course I backed off. My wife tried them and didn't care for them, so once again I don't push the issue. She doesn't mind when I do my thing. So if he's open to try it, thats great, but I wouldn't count on someone falling for the fetish/lifestyle.

it will feel like he's wearing a diaper...

you mean emotionally???? silly, stupid, embarassing, annoying maybe that you are so insistant he wear...

physically... it will feel like wearing a diaper.....

only way to know for sure is to put him in a diaper and then trust he'll actually tell you his emotions.....

I would recommend "you do the honors" and use lots of oil or lotion on his boy parts, he will like that part for sure. Not used to it he will feel like he is wearing a garbage bag, or a ski jacket, not just underwear. The more you show how much you adore him that way and how sexy you think he looks, will be the best way for it to continue.

• Like 1

lol heres a funny way i was just thinking but he might not go for it get him drunk and wait for him to past out and put one on him and make sure he wets durning the nighjt even if u do the hand in the water trick just make sure u tell him how sexy ,cute he is whenu 2 wake up

I would recommend "you do the honors" and use lots of oil or lotion on his boy parts, he will like that part for sure. Not used to it he will feel like he is wearing a garbage bag, or a ski jacket, not just underwear. The more you show how much you adore him that way and how sexy you think he looks, will be the best way for it to continue.

I AGREE!!! My g/f tried it b4 she didnot care to wear; but she LOVED how exscited I got with her diapering me. I think too she liked the control of me when I was diapered.:smiley-baby-boy: Good-luck with it all.

Dear Amphetamenace if he is "But he's curious, and consenting" of you wearing them have you tried asking him if he would like to try them? Perhaps as suggested above saying to him if he tried you would love to apply the lotion, powder and then then diaper he might try it as part of love making :girlbaby: and want more. Just a thought hope it helps

Well, if my girlfriend who isn't an AB/DL is any indication...

Physically: Bulky, and potentially a little uncomfortable/different/weird. These feelings may change overtime and vary from diaper to diaper.

Emotionally: Kinky/naughty depending on what you're planning on doing, safe, secure, loving/loved, aroused, arousing, and in control. (The other person is consenting, they can remove the diaper at any time.)

My girlfriend wears diapers because she knows that they turn me on, that's really the only reason; she wears if she wants to turn me on, which in turn turns her on, and she's told me that she honestly doesn't even think about the physical aspect of the diaper when the emotional aspect is purely positive. Obviously your mileage may vary, but my suggestion would be to start with something that resembles underwear. If your boyfriend can fit into them, GoodNites or UnderJams might be the way to go, but if not, Depend pull-on diapers might be a better choice. In my experience, the more like traditional underwear the diaper is to a non-AB/DL, the more likely that person is to accept it, especially if said person is curious, as your boyfriend is and my girlfriend was. I hope that this information is helpful to you. :)

Guest Amphetamenace

Physically: Bulky, and potentially a little uncomfortable/different/weird. These feelings may change overtime and vary from diaper to diaper.

Emotionally: Kinky/naughty depending on what you're planning on doing, safe, secure, loving/loved, aroused, arousing, and in control. (The other person is consenting, they can remove the diaper at any time.)

My girlfriend wears diapers because she knows that they turn me on, that's really the only reason; she wears if she wants to turn me on, which in turn turns her on, and she's told me that she honestly doesn't even think about the physical aspect of the diaper when the emotional aspect is purely positive. Obviously your mileage may vary, but my suggestion would be to start with something that resembles underwear. If your boyfriend can fit into them, GoodNites or UnderJams might be the way to go, but if not, Depend pull-on diapers might be a better choice. In my experience, the more like traditional underwear the diaper is to a non-AB/DL, the more likely that person is to accept it, especially if said person is curious, as your boyfriend is and my girlfriend was. I hope that this information is helpful to you. :)

It sho was :) . What did you do to get her into diapers?

You're 19. You're a mommy. You have come to this site. You have a BF that's "curious and consenting". It means you two have open communication AND have explored the realm of "variations". WOO-HOO! That so many lonely and searching others would have done the same or had the opportunity to do so!

TimmyC sums it up pretty well. You know? What's in it for HIM, to do YOUR bidding, to honor YOUR request? That's kind of how it is in ANY realm of "kink", especially if it's not illegal, immoral or fattening! LOL And, the fact that you've opened the door already is wonderful.

My wife will wear very occasionally, simply because she knows how much it means to me and turns ME on. She's not crazy about it, but doesn't resist my request, and while the diapers I put her into don't get used, and they feel a little funny because of the bulk, we make sure she's not obvious - so she doesn't have to feel self-conscious or risk any kind of embarassment over being "found out" - and I make sure she's comfortable, after making a fuss about the diapering and talking to her appreciatively and lovingly during doing "the honors".

In all likelihood, you may not be able to reprise the scene all the time, but maybe often enough to be able to enhance your relationship or make it a regular part of your life. It may be a lot easier to get a male compliant and willing than a female as there are far more males into the diaper scene.

Congratulations at your willingness to explore and well done! I hope it all works out the way you might like it to!

It sho was :) . What did you do to get her into diapers?

Amphetamenace, I didn't "get her into diapers," so much as I "got her into me," if you will. (Yes, I realize that's a double-entandra, no pun intended here though. Oh, and dammit FireFox, "double-entandra" is a word!) My girlfriend has known of my diaper fetish for several years, and she was really interested in turning me on more then anything else, or more accurately, turning me on more then she usually does. I generally like GoodNites, and at the time, all I had to give her were some girls GoodNites from (*checks Wikipedia*) 2007 with ballerinas on them. She slipped into them, and we engaged each other sexually as we normally would have; I had a great time, and she was really happy with the orgasm I had, which in turn made it much easier for her to orgasm as well. Basically, she wasn't turned on by the diaper, but she was turned on by the orgasm caused by the diaper. Since then she's worn GoodNites, UnderJams, and Huggies Pull-Ups, (Size 4T-5T,) and her favorite diaper out of the group is actually the Huggies Pull-Ups. (If you're interested, I can provide you with the gender/style/size of each type of diaper she's worn.)

Now you might be asking yourself, "Why Huggies Pull-Ups?" Well, think about it for a moment; she's rather slender, adjusting the "easy-open sides" slightly allows the Pull-Ups to fit her rather well, and they're probably the thinnest/most underwear-like to her, hence why she's comfortable in them. She generally likes things to fit her snugly, and the Pull-Ups do, and because of her build, she fits into the 4T-5T ones with relative ease.

Now, your boyfriend may be taller, larger, more muscular, or otherwise unable to fit into Pull-Ups, but he may be able to fit into GoodNites or UnderJams. Basically, the smallest, most underwear-like diaper that you can find may be the best way to let him "get his feet wet," so to speak, so that his first experience with diapers is a positive one. Again, you'll have to excuse the pun, but take baby steps; you wouldn't drop someone who doesn't know how to swim into the deep end of a pool and hope that they figure out how to tread water, right? Basically, you want to keep your boyfriend within his comfort zone, at least for the time being.

The best thing to do though is to talk to your boyfriend, so that you can find out what he wants. What's important is that he's curious and consenting, and is willing to give diapers a try. He's going to be giving diapers a try of his own free will, and is open-minded about the idea, and those are both positives. The best thing to do is to communicate though. Maybe an actual "diaper" is too much to start with; if you wear pads during your period, especially overnight maxipads, those might actually be a better item to start with since they can have a texture similar to that of a diaper, but he can wear them in his regular underwear, or maybe he's actually expecting a really large diaper like Bambinos from the get-go. Maybe he'll want his own diapers to experiment with on his own, or maybe he'll never want to see one unless it's with you, and is the same type of diaper that you're wearing. Maybe he'll want you to diaper him, or maybe he'll want to do it himself the first few times. These are all questions that you really need to ask him though.

While your results may vary, I'm more then happy to tell you what my girlfriend wanted. My girlfriend wasn't interested in a stack of her own diapers, but I did offer them to her; she wanted exactly what I was wearing at the time, which were the 2007 L/XL GoodNites for girls with ballerinas on them. I purposely wore girls' designs because I figured my girlfriend would be more comfortable if she was wearing gender-accurate diapers. At first, my girlfriend wanted to diaper herself. It was fine with her if I watched, and if I helped smooth out the top of the diaper so that it wasn't "wrinkled," or creased, but actually putting it on was very important to her. Eventually she was comfortable with letting me diaper her, and eventually I did. My point is that you need to find out what your boyfriend wants/is expecting to make the experience as comfortable as possible for him. Not everyone is the same, there could be someone whose the polar opposite of my girlfriend, who wants a stack of his/her own diapers, who wants to be diapered from day one, who wants large, thick diapers like Bambinos, and who is ready to wet as soon as his/her girlfriend/boyfriend diapers him/her. While I doubt your boyfriend will be the "polar opposite" of my girlfriend, he could potentially want his on "starter kit" of diapers, whereas my girlfriend didn't.

In fact, if he does want his own diapers, that's exactly what I recommend, a "starter kit," that you've hand-picked and put together yourself. Maybe you include a pair of Bambinos, a pair or two of something like Huggies or Pampers Size 6, a few Pull-Ups or Easy-Ups, and a bag of gender-specific, size-appropriate GoodNites or UnderJams, with a personalized note attached to them explaining what you like about each of the diapers that you've selected, and why you've offered a full package of the type of diaper that you're giving him a full package of. Had my girlfriend wanted her own diapers, this is exactly what I'd have done, that is, created a "starter kit" out of the diapers that I use, and explained what I like and dislike about each one. (My kit wouldn't include Bambinos since GoodNites fit me perfectly and I don't need anything larger, but some people probably need a larger diaper.) Again, I hope that you find my advice helpful. :)

• Like 1

My girlfriend wears diapers because she knows that they turn me on, that's really the only reason; she wears if she wants to turn me on, which in turn turns her on, and she's told me that she honestly doesn't even think about the physical aspect of the diaper when the emotional aspect is purely positive...

I would add:

Physically - foreign, strange, like wearing a blanket around your mid-section, irritating

Emotionally: silly, infantile, ridiculous, totally abnormal, just not right, irritating

"...if he is "But he's curious, and consenting" of you wearing them have you tried asking him if he would like to try them? Perhaps as suggested above saying to him if he tried you would love to apply the lotion, powder and then then diaper he might try it as part of love making and want more...

For the DL who uses their diapers for their intended purpose - wetting, messing - getting someone else to join you takes things to another level. Some partners just can't do it. Others just won't. And, while there may be those partners that do take to wearing, they may one that using does absolutely nothing for. I think that's probably where a lot of fantasies about being forced to wear diapers and use them come from. If you're forced into "humiliating yourself" by using the diapers you're forced to wear, then it "legitimizes" the use.

My wife has the attitude that she will wear occasionally because she knows how it "spins my prop", while my DL side/life/world is MY thing, accepting it as part of ME - an important part - and encouraging me because it's ME in the diapers. She doesn't understand how I enjoy wetting and messing - at this point, not even thinking too much about wetting and messing - but, again, it's MY thing. It doesn't impact her life except in a positive manner, and I make sure I see HER needs are met far more than mine are, or need to be.

Diapering another person or being diapered by another person can be a very intimate act. It can be made light of, like the silly manner and coo-chee-coo stuff that goes on between a mother and an infant. Or, it can be a more serious, sensual, erotic action leading to more intimate adult activity. It's all what you make it and how you approach it. Can you incorporate diapers, or pull-ups, into some other form of play, or scenario you two enter into? Taking "baby steps", with a logical, progressive approach can lead to a whole new world or a whole lot more over time, and may end up being truly unique for the both of you.

Again, you get an "A" for your efforts. You've shown wisdom and intelligence for exploring options the way you have. Good luck(and it's far more than "luck"...)

Guest Amphetamenace

I would add:

Physically - foreign, strange, like wearing a blanket around your mid-section, irritating

Emotionally: silly, infantile, ridiculous, totally abnormal, just not right, irritating

"...if he is "But he's curious, and consenting" of you wearing them have you tried asking him if he would like to try them? Perhaps as suggested above saying to him if he tried you would love to apply the lotion, powder and then then diaper he might try it as part of love making and want more...

For the DL who uses their diapers for their intended purpose - wetting, messing - getting someone else to join you takes things to another level. Some partners just can't do it. Others just won't. And, while there may be those partners that do take to wearing, they may one that using does absolutely nothing for. I think that's probably where a lot of fantasies about being forced to wear diapers and use them come from. If you're forced into "humiliating yourself" by using the diapers you're forced to wear, then it "legitimizes" the use.

My wife has the attitude that she will wear occasionally because she knows how it "spins my prop", while my DL side/life/world is MY thing, accepting it as part of ME - an important part - and encouraging me because it's ME in the diapers. She doesn't understand how I enjoy wetting and messing - at this point, not even thinking too much about wetting and messing - but, again, it's MY thing. It doesn't impact her life except in a positive manner, and I make sure I see HER needs are met far more than mine are, or need to be.

Diapering another person or being diapered by another person can be a very intimate act. It can be made light of, like the silly manner and coo-chee-coo stuff that goes on between a mother and an infant. Or, it can be a more serious, sensual, erotic action leading to more intimate adult activity. It's all what you make it and how you approach it. Can you incorporate diapers, or pull-ups, into some other form of play, or scenario you two enter into? Taking "baby steps", with a logical, progressive approach can lead to a whole new world or a whole lot more over time, and may end up being truly unique for the both of you.

Again, you get an "A" for your efforts. You've shown wisdom and intelligence for exploring options the way you have. Good luck(and it's far more than "luck"...)

Absolutely. And thank you. I hope to not fail at this like I have my driver's test for the past 3 times.

Its imperative that I diaper him with all the bells and whistles involved. Oil, lotion, powder; its more like love-making and erotic touches than "Here, put this on".

But we've been getting down to talking about it recently. He's an emotional decision maker, and once when I asked him when he's in a bad mood, he told me "I can't do it."

And another time, in the exact frame of 20 minutes, he told me. "I really want to try and I want to enjoy this. It means a lot to you." And he used to tell me "NO DIAPERS" but when I asked him "Even for a klondike bar?" He changed his mind. After much talks, he's considered it now.

And this brought up a subject that he said "subconsciously bugs him about the whole adult baby thing". He just confessed that he used to wet the bed and wear diapers for it up until age 12, or 13. This really shifted my whole perspective, and I would never try to coerce him back into a diaper, even playfully. Even if he spent the night at my place, and he had an incontinence-related "accident", I would never put him into a diaper; I'd either consider medication or other methods. Unless he consented 100%. I asked him how diapers felt to him and he told me they were itchy, sweaty, hot, and they smelled bad. But as the tense kinks in our conversation unwinded, I winded up telling him "I wish I could turn this curse of yours into a blessing" and he told me, at the beginning of our relationship, that he slept with a stuffed animal. I told him, "For 13 years, you have been wearing diapers and sleeping with a stuffed animal. I guess you were a sweet little baby all along." And he didn't argue with me or dispute me. And he still considers wearing for me, but of course, I would have to make it as pleasureable as possible. I would never diaper him by force, since he's only been out of diapers for 2 years.

But, all in all, at the end of the day, I find this little gem of information about him very cute.

Thanks again for hearing me out. ^_^