LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lifestyle Ab/Dls

i do not unfortunatly, if i had my own place and some privacy, maybe but the most i get away with is wearing maybe 2-3 times a week if i can even squeeze that in. im 20 years old so i look at it as i will have plenty of time to wear later.

well I'm incontinent, but still both an ab and dl....so I count.

I get up, if I'm wet enough I'll head into the bathroom for a shower--limited income and thus diaper supply means I can't waste too many. If I'm not, I start my day--do some cleaning, eat brekkie, and surf the net with a glass of water nearby to get my diaper wet enough to assauge the guilt.

after my shower, I always change into a fresh diaper. I will also typically change twice to three times more a day. The only times I will change a not-really-wet enough diaper is if I either have a semi-rare messy accident, the tapes all pop, or I'm going out for an extended time away or one that will involve consuming mass quantities of liquids....alcohol preferably :P

I will almost always at this stage in my life go to sleep wet due to not wanting to use a new diaper over one that has only a small amount of use.

I think some clarification is called for here :rolleyes: Are you speaking of the AB lifestyle or the DL lifestyle? :huh: There is quite a difference in what outer clothing each would be expected to wear!

I wear 24/7 and am DL but not AB, so under my clothing nobody has a clue what I'm wearing so long as I don't leak! ;)

Bettypooh

I'm strictly DL and only wear maybe once a month. I also enjoy a little cross-dressing. I try to keep it in it's place because I also have many other rolls I play: husband, head of the household, bread winner, volunteer, grandfather, jack-of-all-trades.

-DR

ok allow me to elaborate a bit more.

I do use my binky to sleep and throughout the day 99% of the time at home. It's more an oral fixation thing, if it's not the binky it's food, or cigars/cigarillos which are both bad compared to the binky. I've used my binky about 4-5 times in public. It's not that big a deal cause I've had people ask--one was my roommate at the shelter who was riding over the bridge going the same way I was on his bike, he turned around and STOPPED very fast and was like "wth?" he thought I was goofing off till I told him I have an oral fixation so "i use my pacifier since it PACIFIES me, now let it do it's job!" he lol'd and went along with his own business. I doubt he reallly minded anyway.

Both! :)

They are somewhat similar so the question was aimed at either or.

And what I mean "24/7" would be all the times were it is possible to enact your AB/DL side.

I personally am on a constant binge/purge cycle, and I know a lot of other AB/DLs experience the same thing. So I guess what I am really wondering is if there are people who do not have the binge/purge cycle. Or if there are individuals who used to binge/purge and have found a way to be more consistent.

The question started because my fiancee gets frustrated because he never knows when I am "in the mood" to be his baby.

I think some clarification is called for here :rolleyes: Are you speaking of the AB lifestyle or the DL lifestyle? :huh: There is quite a difference in what outer clothing each would be expected to wear!

I wear 24/7 and am DL but not AB, so under my clothing nobody has a clue what I'm wearing so long as I don't leak! ;)

Bettypooh

I personally am on a constant binge/purge cycle, and I know a lot of other AB/DLs experience the same thing. So I guess what I am really wondering is if there are people who do not have the binge/purge cycle. Or if there are individuals who used to binge/purge and have found a way to be more consistent.

The question started because my fiancee gets frustrated because he never knows when I am "in the mood" to be his baby.

Being older I have binged/purged to the extreme b4. Two or three times throwing everything away or to the Goodwill box at night.[Times I thought I was NUTS for my wanting to wear diapers] After I realized it is a part of me FOREVER ; I'd binge/purge by boxing everything up awhile. [saved alot of money that way]

After getting a GF I'd suck a passy or act-up when I was in AB mood; & she knew no doult!!! [i even wet my pants afew times to show her]

.... I guess what I am really wondering is if there are people who do not have the binge/purge cycle. Or if there are individuals who used to binge/purge and have found a way to be more consistent.

Yep- many of us here fit that category B) I think almost everyone did the binge-purge at the start. It's a normal reaction to something which you wish you didn't like, want, or need :blush: Those who are now 24/7 have simply gotten over that, have accepted what they like, and got used to wearing diapers all the time :) You'll see our sentiments when we mention how weird it feels to be undiapered :o

You may find a solution for your problem in communication- and it doesn't have to be direct :huh:

You can agree on a keyword- something you never say that sounds innocent- which had the meaning of "I'm ready"! Or it can be more subtle, such as placing something babyish where he'll see it and know- and introduce the element of surprise which adds to the fun :D If you want it to be erotic a pair of wet panties placed where he will find them would do well :P The thing is to find common ground in communicating what you want and not worry about how often it is ;) Most ABDL's are part-time with this. There's nothing wrong with that at all, so don't feel obligated to go 24/7 unless you want to- it's not a requirement or anything like that. Just be yourself and find a way to let him know when you want the 'special fun' :mail:

Bettypooh

You can tell your little 1: "It's time to put your toys up."

I kind of gave her the ultimatum to start putting something back into the relationship or it's over. She cleaned out her room and one of the other head-mates has been front the last two nights. i guess she is honestly that self centered. I'm hoping she realizes her behavior before she gets to the point where ruins our friendship as well. You'd think I'd learn by now, you really would.

My Fetish for diapers started as just a plain on DL. I wore mainly on the weekends in the house at night and when i could. Overtime I met that special person who also was into diapers, however she was incontinent, her husband was just like me would wear diapers off and on. We are still friends to the day. When i got my own place I would wear diapers through out the week Monday - Sunday at night and around the house.....

Retirement from the Military came.... 3 years ago, my diaper fetish turned into more meaning i bought a couple of baby bottles, then came the paci, after the paci i got my hands

on an Adult size crib.... next in line was the diaper changer... so now adays I remain a DL, but also have an AB side to me.

Mainly for the Baby Bottles, Crib and changer. Lastly for the past year i have been diapered 24/7, I wear at home, at work and out and about..... Something i wanted to give a try and today I totally respect those who do not have a choice when they wear diapers....

Aloha

Quite honestly, I don't know if I'm living the DL lifestyle or not... I do wear diapers almost all of the time when I'm at home. But, I strongly dislike using them, and tend to not be able to afford doing so... As such, I tend to re-wear the same diaper almost a full week before retiring it. I do have a couple of cloth diapers, but I save those for when I'm out of disposables. I like disposables better, anyhow... And I have a small plushie collection, a pacifier that sometimes sees use, and a bottle that sees more use than the pacifier... And I wish I was able to afford a crib, or the makings of a home-made crib... But outside of the house, it's strictly adult me with no diapers. Except for when I'm going to Walgreens to buy more diapers, cause it really doesn't matter if someone were to notice me wearing diapers when I'm pushing a shopping cart full of them...

I don't see how you could be full-time AB and still function as an adult in society.

Seriously. I'd count being an AB/DL as being at least hobby to people. It takes time to buy and store diapers and be all super secret about the act itself and the cleanup/disposal. Since most people have to work at least part time for a living unless you're a trust fund baby or a manipulative enough person to convince someone to pay you a monthly stipend and regularly wipe your bottom then this magical life as a perpetual baby will remain a quite popular fantasy.

I wear 24/7 pretty much all the time.The only times i don't wear is when i'm on hunting or fishing trips with my friends or if one of my kids comes to visit me. Believe me i do miss my diapers and can't wait to put one one after these times. I do have a few baby related things but only for home use. I retired early due to a major injury to my hand and am pretty well compensated for same, while i may be able to afford my lifestyle I certainly don't waste my diapers. Living alone also makes it easier to indulge.

I alternate. Right now I'm in a stage where I want to be in diapers all the time. At other times I want to play in frilly underwear or something else.

I've got too many interests to commit to just one.