LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adisc.Org Moderator Jbo=Nazi! No Freedom Of Speech

Guest diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

So you've never admitted to being bi-polar on this and other forums?

You've never flown off the handle when people have disagreed with you?

You've never distorted what actually happened to better suit your perspective on the situation?

All things that are facts. Sorry. And this isn't fighting or hating. I'm not angry over this. Just pointing out some things I see.

Oh yeah I'm bipolar. Flown off the handle, a very worded and crafted defense, may come across to you as flying off the handle lol.

Distored, don't you mean lie. Absolutley not, there is no reason to lie. I don't lie, cause you have to cover up a lie, then you start getting it mixed up. Makes you look foolish, and you have no crediability.

yeah they are really strict over there, i went on there and then put my two cents in,and some moderator told me that he was going to ban me for getting off topic, but he would cut me some slack since i was new. what a douche, you cant even put your own opinion in with them flipping out and threatening to ban you, that was the first and the last time i went to that website, what a bunch of dicks in my opinion, See, i know i can say that here without getting banned. weeeee ^_^

Eh. I used to really like ADISC. As I got older though I found myself wanting less and less to be associated with a website that openly lets minors join. Just not something I feel okay with I guess, even though I was on the original adisc when I was 15 or 16, it's much different now that I am a grown adult. (I'm 21).

My really current issue with them is that I had an issue and I needed my account deleted due to an issue with a stalker and instead of deleting my account, they banned me and told me to take my drama elsewhere? wtf? And since I was banned I could not contact them or anything. I went under my boyfriend's account and my account, although banned, was still standing and you could still search past posts and read my profile. :/

I had a different wellknown member speak to the admin on my behalf. He unbanned me and "closed" my account. Again, my posts are still there, as well as my profile and everything. I gave up after that. I could not believe that a website that is so dedicated to people's safety would NOT delete my profile under a perfectly valid, and scary reason. Their reasoning to leave my account standing was that if my account was deleted it may mess with other people's posts because then the threads I started would be deleted also. Apparently their own forum post count matters more then a user who posted a lot at one time's personal safety.

Ugh.

:censored::censored::censored::censored:

^ I agree with your first part and some of what you said. Amazingly, I say that stuff on my blog about how it basically caters to minors and how wrong it is and well you would not believe the threats I have got from their supporters. Lets just say twice I have been told that they hope my "first born dies"...its amazing what a simple opinion can stir up.

• Like 1

Yeh, I don't get wrapped up in it - just find it comical how they are over there sometimes...I swear some of them have their head in the clouds with the real world. Just sort of crosses the line with some of the hateful comments I get.

It's the internet, what did you expect? 50% of people in this community have their "head in the clouds" permanently, 25% have their heads stuck up their asses and most have humongous e-penises b/c they feel all big and bad sitting safely behind their computer screen.

Sticks and stones, sticks and stones.

OP I just read your intro post at ADISC and I was confused about what you said in your post. You said you were seven in 1985 or six and then you say you were 20 in 1992. Did I read that right?

Oh yeah the post I wrote in this thread got taken way out of context over there. They made it look like I was bitching about their place regarding lying about age and being banned for being members of pedo sites like I have an issue with it. So I explained myself making myself more clear what I said here.

ADISC people want to know about you like the CIA does the will ask you anything except about diapers. In their chatroom diaper talk is virtually absent. It sucks to the core.

You may hate this, but I've never had a problem with them. Their discussions are much cleaner, more hygienic than here. I can go there to get research info on the products that are available on the current market, as well as updated info on the customer's experiences with them. There are people there who struggle with some very delicate issues, unlike this site, which seems to reflect great pride among its members, and their fetish. And, I can most definitely add that people here have no problem paying outrageous prices for some of the best products to support their habits. It's tough when you're just starting out, and have to live with others where privacy and income are huge issues. Much of what they go through, I can fully understand and relate to because I have had to deal with many similar experiences.

As I have said before, it really doesn't matter to me what people do to me here. I don't need this site. And, I can always go elsewhere when I am looking for info on the latest batch of Abenas, or other such products. But none the less, I think I'll stick around this place, so you all get to enjoy your entertainment. Have fun!

The big RED box with all the lights, dials, indicators, and reel-to-reel thingies...

You may hate this, but I've never had a problem with them. Their discussions are much cleaner, more hygienic than here. I can go there to get research info on the products that are available on the current market, as well as updated info on the customer's experiences with them. There are people there who struggle with some very delicate issues, unlike this site, which seems to reflect great pride among its members, and their fetish. And, I can most definitely add that people here have no problem paying outrageous prices for some of the best products to support their habits. It's tough when you're just starting out, and have to live with others where privacy and income are huge issues. Much of what they go through, I can fully understand and relate to because I have had to deal with many similar experiences.

*Disclaimer*

Yes, I just registered, with the same UN I use at ADISC.

Yes, I know that looks like I'm coming over here with torch a-blazin'.

I'm saying it isn't.

I was actually getting ready to sign up on this forum because I had a post deleted that was about as delicate as I could figure how to put the question I was asking of the forum, and I got no response when I politely asked a mod in PM how I could have put it to make it suitable.

Regardless...

Anyone who is new to this kink (or their personal acknowledgement of it) will find ADISC to be an island of sanity amidst a sea of madness. Seriously. Imagine yourself as someone (doesn't matter the age) who is struggling with what you perceive as a deviant obsession with diapers. You don't fully understand it, and you're petrified at the idea of talking to anyone around you about it. So you do some googling.

Let's say the first place you hit is dprtube. 80% of the front page videos are all about fecal fetish, with diapers as a delivery vehicle. That's sick shit (no pun intended)! Now you're completely freaked out, because you figure that's the road you're staring down, like the diaper is the gateway drug to shit-eating, golden showers, and all sorts of other nasty stuff that's completely out there on the perimeter where none but those one step short of pedo go. (Apologies in advance to any true fecal fetish people out there, I'm new to the place, I don't know how prevalent that might be here)

Anyway, point being, ADISC is a great place for someone trying to come to terms with something they don't understand.

What happens after that, well, hey, someone earlier in the thread mentioned people growing out of there and "up" to here.

Maybe they are an excellent buffer zone for that specific purpose, and folks shouldn't be so down on them because they're serving a need - being a safe place for confused folks to sort out their feelings.

Meanwhile, I have another post to go type. Just wanted to toss that out there, because, well, that's pretty much what ADISC did for me - gave me someplace and some people to help me sort my own head out, without all the excessive shit I saw in so many other places that just reinforced my belief that there was something wrong with me.

*Disclaimer*

Yes, I just registered, with the same UN I use at ADISC.

Yes, I know that looks like I'm coming over here with torch a-blazin'.

I'm saying it isn't.

(snip)

Anyway, point being, ADISC is a great place for someone trying to come to terms with something they don't understand.

What happens after that, well, hey, someone earlier in the thread mentioned people growing out of there and "up" to here.

Maybe they are an excellent buffer zone for that specific purpose, and folks shouldn't be so down on them because they're serving a need - being a safe place for confused folks to sort out their feelings.

[\quote]

I came to terms with my own needs in the diaper department in several places, DailyDiapers being one of them...relatively well moderated, reasonably sane...not unsafe...

ADISC sounds like they are requiring honesty in terms of age...something I simply don't count on here, I go by emotional age....but remember, DailyDi is the result of DailyDi and a helper or maybe three, and ADISC probably has a *lot* more manpower. There's a decent chance I might become part of that manpower if I get bored with DailyDi...

• Like 1

They are intrusive and ask questions worse than airport officials. People have the right to privacy. They want to know your whole background as if you joined the intelligent service or something. Thne at their chat I do not get any replies to my posts, diaper or non diaper related. If I fail to reveal a fact about myself, I get hounded by the "regular posters" (as if they rule the world) that I am rude. Rude? Have they not heard of respect of people? And whne i ask as question about themselves back, they dont give any answer.

DD has its faults but no one has interrogated me like ADISC. Who do they think they are?

They are intrusive and ask questions worse than airport officials. People have the right to privacy. They want to know your whole background as if you joined the intelligent service or something. Thne at their chat I do not get any replies to my posts, diaper or non diaper related. If I fail to reveal a fact about myself, I get hounded by the "regular posters" (as if they rule the world) that I am rude. Rude? Have they not heard of respect of people? And whne i ask as question about themselves back, they dont give any answer.

DD has its faults but no one has interrogated me like ADISC. Who do they think they are?

I'm trying to figure out where all this comes from. It's not that they expect you to provide your entire background, it's that if you do reveal information, they expect it to be truthful. I've given very little info about myself over there. There's just no way I'm going to offer enough PII to where someone could Google-mine their way into finding out about this component of my life.

The only time the mods (and the regulars) over there get up in arms is when someone gives conflicting information, which indicates they are lying about themselves. They're just trying to keep pedos off a site that caters to TBs.

• Like 1

I'm trying to figure out where all this comes from. It's not that they expect you to provide your entire background, it's that if you do reveal information, they expect it to be truthful. I've given very little info about myself over there. There's just no way I'm going to offer enough PII to where someone could Google-mine their way into finding out about this component of my life.

The only time the mods (and the regulars) over there get up in arms is when someone gives conflicting information, which indicates they are lying about themselves. They're just trying to keep pedos off a site that caters to TBs.

I think you have the crux....they have a pedo meter that basically reasons as "Inconsistent -->> investigate for lying -->>> can't be here, might be pedophile....."

And not everyone understands that logic, or is able to live by it....even if not interested in pedophilia. Also, there is this problem that if you want to come to terms with your sexuality, or your self, you need to be honest with yourself...there is no other way.

Aielen might also want to consider whether he was asking interesting questions or not...as a reminder, everyone there has many things to do, and your question is one among many. Not helping others lowers your importance ratings, too.

I think you have the crux....they have a pedo meter that basically reasons as "Inconsistent -->> investigate for lying -->>> can't be here, might be pedophile....."

And not everyone understands that logic, or is able to live by it....even if not interested in pedophilia. Also, there is this problem that if you want to come to terms with your sexuality, or your self, you need to be honest with yourself...there is no other way.

Aielen might also want to consider whether he was asking interesting questions or not...as a reminder, everyone there has many things to do, and your question is one among many. Not helping others lowers your importance ratings, too.

That's exactly it. Every banning I've seen has not been a result of someone not giving info, but rather giving extremely suspect or outright contradictory info, and being caught doing so.

As I have said before, it really doesn't matter to me what people do to me here. I don't need this site. And, I can always go elsewhere when I am looking for info on the latest batch of Abenas, or other such products. But none the less, I think I'll stick around this place, so you all get to enjoy your entertainment. Have fun!

The big RED box with all the lights, dials, indicators, and reel-to-reel thingies...

Troll be trollin'.

-155 rep says it all.

i still dont understand why ADULTS wil go to a websitr about what is perceivedmto be a fetish and talk with MINORS sooner or later its not going to end well ..... and because the site is soooo anal about people telling the truth u cant even say " but i didnt know he w as only 13"

i still dont understand why ADULTS wil go to a websitr about what is perceivedmto be a fetish and talk with MINORS sooner or later its not going to end well ..... and because the site is soooo anal about people telling the truth u cant even say " but i didnt know he w as only 13"

That's a whole other wrinkle. The adults that are AT the ADISC site are people who aren't necessarily looking to network (myself included). And, let's face it, ADISC frowns on people trying to network, and have banned people for trying to troll for dates there.

Horses for courses, is what I say. ADISC is a safe place for people (particularly teens) who are trying to find themselves. DD is a looser, more liberal atmosphere for people who are comfortable with themselves, including their ABDL component.

No need to trash one or the other here or there. if ADISC isn't for you, don't go there. The OP chooses the words "freedom of speech" - yet fails to understand that, on any internet forum, freedom of speech stops wherever the site administrators wish it to, because it is a private venue.

If I posted a series of pictures of me engaging in fellatio with 10-year-olds here, I'd be banned, and deservedly so, because my freedom of expression stops where the site administrators deem the limit of what they wish to stomach.

ADISC people want to know about you like the CIA does the will ask you anything except about diapers. In their chatroom diaper talk is virtually absent. It sucks to the core.

They don't want you just discussing diapers only. I have had men IM me and only wanted to talk diapers diapers diapers and it is annoying. That's why they have off topic sections.

That's exactly it. Every banning I've seen has not been a result of someone not giving info, but rather giving extremely suspect or outright contradictory info, and being caught doing so.

People have said I contradict myself but just because it seems like it doesn't mean I have. People change their point of views, their opinions, they happen to add more information and are they even required to write an essay in their first post? Also sometimes people are not clear in their post and when they make themselves more clear, instead of realizing they misunderstood the OP, they assume they contradicted themselves.

BTW how do you even troll for dates? Pretend to be someone you're not?

• 2 weeks later...

As someone who has been a part of this life style for five years, and been a part of ADISC since it was TBDL, part of the reason the site has the people it does is simple, as a site that was originally founded for teens, by teens it is still going to cater to them. There could be worse places they go like 'infantilism net' or worse.

Also to the OP: it is highly likely that you did lie about your age. Maybe you werent aware of that rule when you filled in that field.

Regardless, ADISC is a privately owned site there is no such thing as freedom of speech.