LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question About Plastic Pants

Diaper666

Okay so this year for christmas i had about $50.00s saved up so i was orginally gonna use the prepaid debit card i bought for a game i play online but come to find out they dont accept pre paid debit cards since not based in the USA ; so what i did was instead of letting the money go to waist i put half on itunes and half tworad a pair of plastic panties from fetware.com :) so what i was owndering is about size issues. I bought a small pair since this is what size normal underwear i wear but when i wear diapers im in a medium if briefs or small if pullups so what i was wondering will there be a differnce in the way they fit over the breif than pullup? http://fetware.com/nursery_print.htm the HappyDays Pink are the ones if wondering that i got :) but main thing is asking about the fit over diapers for when i wear em like that i know it says get a size larger but since im normally gonna wear as underwear .... figured id ask and also how loud are these crinkle wise

Okay so this year for christmas i had about $50.00s saved up so i was orginally gonna use the prepaid debit card i bought for a game i play online but come to find out they dont accept pre paid debit cards since not based in the USA ; so what i did was instead of letting the money go to waist i put half on itunes and half tworad a pair of plastic panties from fetware.com :) so what i was owndering is about size issues. I bought a small pair since this is what size normal underwear i wear but when i wear diapers im in a medium if briefs or small if pullups so what i was wondering will there be a differnce in the way they fit over the breif than pullup? http://fetware.com/nursery_print.htm the HappyDays Pink are the ones if wondering that i got :) but main thing is asking about the fit over diapers for when i wear em like that i know it says get a size larger but since im normally gonna wear as underwear .... figured id ask and also how loud are these crinkle wise

Hello,

When it comes to plastic pants, quality and fit mean everything. I've purchased fetware plastic pants before, but I didn't like how they fit, nor was I happy about the quality. I know I'm probably in a minority on both accounts, but that's my opinion. I would recommend you take a look, or consider any of the plastic pants sold by Babykins. Another company that makes some very good fiting plastic pants is Plastic-pants.com They make a milky white "tuffy pants" that have a very good fit. In fact, I like the fit of those pants better than any others that I have tried in resent times.

In response to your question, I would recommend buying the same size pants as you would buy for underware. However, I have to think you should contact the company about sizing and ask them. No matter where you make your purchase, I would recommend you contact the company and asks questions regarding sizing. Hope this helps.

FYI

Plastic-pants.com's pants are made by Gary Manufacturing. Fetwear's care from Gary as well.

Hello,

When it comes to plastic pants, quality and fit mean everything. I've purchased fetware plastic pants before, but I didn't like how they fit, nor was I happy about the quality. I know I'm probably in a minority on both accounts, but that's my opinion. I would recommend you take a look, or consider any of the plastic pants sold by Babykins. Another company that makes some very good fiting plastic pants is Plastic-pants.com They make a milky white "tuffy pants" that have a very good fit. In fact, I like the fit of those pants better than any others that I have tried in resent times.

In response to your question, I would recommend buying the same size pants as you would buy for underware. However, I have to think you should contact the company about sizing and ask them. No matter where you make your purchase, I would recommend you contact the company and asks questions regarding sizing. Hope this helps.

Gary Manufacturing of San Diego, California has been the leading USA wholesale contract maker of fetish vinyl products for decades.

They make what wholesale customers order to the specifications of that order. If the wholesale customer is an idiot, then just because Gary Manufacturing did the seam welding and elastic sewing will not turn a cheap design into a top quality products. Of course smart wholesale customers make use of Gary's experience to produce satisfactory products.

In the past I have owned, worn and loved many pants made by Gary for several wholesale customers.

For over 10 years I have been a very satisfied customer of the Kins division of Babykins of British Columbia, Canada.

As has been stated, the fit of plastic pants over an appropriate diaper makes all the difference.

Other considerations include knowing how true to size a manufacturer is. Comco is generally cut large. Babykins is pretty true to stated size and you may need to order up a size for thick diapers. Also, pay attention to the leg size. If that is too tight, the pants will quickly rip at the leg elastic.

wribbit

Plastic pants rock!

I really like B4NS pants, but, while cut large, the plastic, while comfortable, seems a little soft, can rip too easily, and while the elastics are enclosed, it seems like the enclosure around the elastic comes open way too soon, and I don't know of any way to fix it. For the cost, they are a little expensive to be replacing frequently...

• 3 weeks later...

I have to put in a vote for the "Gary" Euroflex, available at Fetware and LLmedico.

The main benefit is how they last, they don't get hard and brittle like regular vinyl.

The downside? they cost more, but if you have problems getting deliveries, they last longer than two regular plastics.

They are soft, thin and comfortable, may run a bit large. They also are clear or barely tinted, not made in patterns.

All and all my favorite were VIP Gerber style, but they're out of business and I have never found anything that was truly the same.

i have "Blu Ice" made for Angelfluff by Gary which are absolutely awesome pants but i also paid for them to be awesome i ordered the High waist enclosed elatic etc

i also have some top shelf Kins form Jenny at Babykins which are really awesome in there own right. they fit perfect and are so comfortable its crazy, I also just recently go seven pair of rubber Bloomers from her to wear to bed and they are incredible cant say enough good things about them,"Welcome back rubber where have you been so long"

And people talk about the "Euroflex" the Key to that is everyone can where those except Diabetics diabetics urine will destroy those in very short time , they are made from poleurathane rather than viny plastic or rubber so they do last along time

Peace