LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

I've heard of 1984-style duckspeak, but you have appeared to have invented duckthink.

I suppose I had better win, just to show you how elegantly it can be done.

Oh dear, now I've done IT.

Kind of premature there aren't you???

Seems I'M the one winning...:P

I wonder if that premature things has anything to do with 'IT' ;)

Don't ancient ducks get Alzheimer's frequently? Seems to me that in that case, you would forget how to win, sir Duck, in which case, I must be winning.

Kind of premature there aren't you???

Seems I'M the one winning...:P

I wonder if that premature things has anything to do with 'IT' ;)

No, you got that wrong, immature would be the better term. :)

And: glasses or not: squinting is a sure sign of Alzheimers and loosing (that includes 'IT').

If you lost IT, surely you would need to file a police report and an insurance claim to get IT back again. Of course, if a burglar stole IT and then sold IT on the black market, you might never see IT again. Either way, I win.

No, you got that wrong, immature would be the better term. :)

And: glasses or not: squinting is a sure sign of Alzheimers and loosing (that includes 'IT').

Well, if it is Alzheimer's, I seem to have forgotten how to loose! :P because I'm winning now! :D

Oh dear! What has THAT done to deserve being stopped? Did THAT inadvertantly mention IT?

Alas, it matters not, for as you can see, I am surely winning.

You seem confused, sir duck. IT didn't do anything to deserve THAT. An amphibian claimed that he needed to put a stop to THAT. I was simply expressing concern, because, to the best of my knowledge, THAT has done nothing wrong which needed to have a stop put to THAT. IT and THAT have not, to the best of my knowledge, interacted at all, so no claims can be made against either IT or THAT.

I do believe, once the whole affair is settles, that it will be perfectly clear that both IT and THAT agree that I am winning. Therefore, since they are extremely wise, you should take their word and agree with them.

Until that happens, at least as of right now, I am winning.