LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vest Style Onesie Wanted

hi all,

I once had a vest style onesie with straps instead of long/short sleeves, I find them much more discreet to wear when im out. The one I had was lower cut around the neck so I could wear it under almost anything and it not be seen. Ive found PVC ones but I want a cotton one.

Does anyone have one? Im a 32inch waist & 44inch chest and like a nice close fit, obviously with poppers at the crotch. Im ideally after one in a plain colour but will accept one with a pattern if you have one.

Something like this: ONESIE Obviously not a nautical one! lol

Im in the UK.

Thanks, huggieslover.

hi, i have never seen a onesie like that but how about getting in touch with cosyndry. www.cosyndry.com

the lady there is very helpful and may take the sleeves off a normal type onesie that they sell for you. worth a try.

her name is margret and she is ab aware. hope this helps. full nappy

hi, i have never seen a onesie like that but how about getting in touch with cosyndry. www.cosyndry.com

the lady there is very helpful and may take the sleeves off a normal type onesie that they sell for you. worth a try.

her name is margret and she is ab aware. hope this helps. full nappy

Yeah, ive been to margarets house lots of times to collect goods from her but as far as im aware she hasnt anything like a vest style onesie.

thanks anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

You can order one in one of many colors or in a print if you choose for i think its around 35-40 $ its called a scooped neck summer onesie tailored to fit you perfectly from BabyKins in Canada there adult line is simply "Kins" i own 25 of them myself and they are excellent quality Jenny does very good work

you of course can go to www.babykins.com or call them there # is on there website but i believe it would cheaper for you to email her.

any other questions reply here and i'll be happy to answer if i can.

Peace

I second the Abena suggestion - and Dorset Nursing - I have several such onesies.

You could also try www.airoliver.de/save (a ABDL paradise!) - go to 'Incontinence Reusable' and then 'Air Oliver PVC Slips Bodys Diapers' and then to Page 7. The translations can be a bit odd/missing but it's an excellent source for a huge number of things, not just onesies!

well huggies if you are around 5'7" one of mine should fit you and i have a whole bunch that are brand new in the closet (never taken out of the bags they where shipped in) i have black, white, blue (navy), Sky Blue, Yellow none have prints and all have four snaps in the crotch

i would be more than willing to sell you some if you wan,t i could send them by mail and mark them as "Medical Clothing" message me or post back if this is something that interests you.

Peace

I believe XP Medical, out of California, sells Abena "vest-style" onesies. Here in the States, I'd call it an "undershirt" style, versus a "t-shirt" style, which has arms in it. They run in a European sizing, so for us larger US types, they run a little small. But they cost around $30, have three snaps(poppers) in the crotch, and are very stretchy and durable. They keep diapers and plastic pants VERY close to the body and snug, to the point of being arousing most of the time while worn! They are worth looking into. Most "onesies" in the US seem to cost from $25-$75 depending upon where you can find them(what site, and some call them "body suits") and if they are being re-sold at the site, bought from another vendor, or if the item is being produced for the retailer directly...

hi all,

I once had a vest style onesie with straps instead of long/short sleeves, I find them much more discreet to wear when im out. The one I had was lower cut around the neck so I could wear it under almost anything and it not be seen. Ive found PVC ones but I want a cotton one.

Does anyone have one? Im a 32inch waist & 44inch chest and like a nice close fit, obviously with poppers at the crotch. Im ideally after one in a plain colour but will accept one with a pattern if you have one.

Something like this: ONESIE Obviously not a nautical one! lol

Im in the UK.

Thanks, huggieslover.

Hi, try www.airoliver.de