LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

18 Month Old And First Bear

willnotwill

My mom got my 18 month old nephew his first real teddy bear. It was his delight all afternoon just hugging onto the thing....

Makes me feel jealous, gotta go get one or two of mine out to hold

I agree with both of the previous posts. I am jealous & this topic has me wishing that I still had my favorite bear from when I was a kid, it was a brown bear with a blue vest & a blue cap that was the same color & the same style like Donald Duck, who I named Samuel. I still wish I had him, & I miss him a lot. I also agree with you dailydi, that he had to go without a teddy for that long!:(

my lord, i didn't ahve my glasses on and read 18 month old and first BEER!!!!!!!!!!! i was like what he had to go 17 whole months without a beer? outrageous!!!

but i'm glad she has rectified the situation and bought him a teddy bear, i will say, i never had a teddy bear growing up.... i got my first teddy bear when i was around 22/23 years old. I had a pink blanky as a child.... and called it... pink blanky... so original i know.

what a cruel situation LOL

I dont recall ever having one as a child, but ive had one for the past couple years, dont know how i ever lived without one, the girlfriend gets jealous :smiley-baby-boy: