LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stroller And A Car Seat

hamilton

Does any one use a stroller? When you are being driven around are you in a car seat?

My husband Don and I own a modern adult car seat that he can install in our camper van when I am in the mood for an AB adventure on weekends.

We have seen adult strollers in actual use with people who need to be pushed places when a more conventional wheelchair would not work. We have also seen those strollers at adaptive access stores. Good friends of ours own a twin version of adult stroller, but they do not take in in public for fear of offending. That same couple never removes their matching adult car seats from the van their "Strict Nanny Stephanie" drives them around it frequently.

To each her own!

My husband Don and I own a modern adult car seat that he can install in our camper van when I am in the mood for an AB adventure on weekends.

We have seen adult strollers in actual use with people who need to be pushed places when a more conventional wheelchair would not work. We have also seen those strollers at adaptive access stores. Good friends of ours own a twin version of adult stroller, but they do not take in in public for fear of offending. That same couple never removes their matching adult car seats from the van their "Strict Nanny Stephanie" drives them around it frequently.

To each her own!

Hi can you post a picture of it ? and were did you get it from

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...