LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M On The Verge Of Caving

I've been battling my binge-purge habit since I realized fully I was a DL. I've settled with it in that I can avoid the purge if I buy premium diapers. But I'm not lucky enough to have ready access to them. I live with someone who doesn't know, and keeping it that way is vital. I've heard all the quick fixes like shipping it to a PO Box or picking it up at the post office, and let's just say they aren't an option.

I'm tempted to go buy some Goodnites and some baby diapers as a stuffer, as I've heard it works great. But I'm worried I'll purge if it's not up to my standards. Truthfully, a semi-bulky diaper that can hold one full wetting would satiate me, but I don't know if I'll get that. And to top it all off, I'm not totally broke, but the 15-20 bucks I spend could be put to much better uses. I suppose there isn't a lot ya'll can do. Just venting.

Until you decide your either going to embrace your DL and indulge yourself as needed when you feel you need to OR see a shrink, pay big bucks and pay to substitute one "addiction" (perhaps a drastic term, but you get the idea; is the term "difficult to control urge" better?) for another, you WILL go through binge & purge. It would be a lot easier to stop chewing on yourself for feeling "different" and "abnormal", accepting that there could be a lot of different things to be into, WAY more harmful - to yourself or others - and just sit on your supply when you don't want to deal with it - put it away somewhere where you have to consciously go and get back into it - and when you are of the mind-state to indulge, knock yourself out. Remember, you are going to struggle with erradicating you diaper desires from your mind and life. And, unless you are independently wealthy, it will cost you a lot less to ride out the times you are ashamed of yourself and into self-loathing, so you don't have to buy a bunch of new supply and stock when you have lightened up on yourself. Of course, if, during a binge, you run out of supply, it's back to square one!

It's "y'all", by the way. "ya'll" = "you will".

And if you want bulky, absorbent diapers, ditch the pullups and buy some real adult diapers. Pull-ups aren't designed to be anywhere near as absorbent as even the off-brand store diapers, or even Depends.

The southern interpretation is "y'all" means "you all".

Ya'll, to southerners, isn't a word.

Now, Ya'll, in your meaning, means you will. Which then it should be "you'll", which is an actual word.

Y'all can be broken into Y' all, meaning You'all.

Y'all should understand ya'll means you will, and not everyone.

"Ya'll" is a real word. It's just that you have to speak the dialect that uses it for that to be clear. Typically, it's called "Southern American English, or "SAE". It take the place of "You'll", because "ya" takes the place of "you". "y'" tends to be an abbreviation of both "you" and "ya", such as in "Y'gotta stand for something, or ya'll fall for anything...". So, "y'all" can also be seen as a necessary abbreviation of "ya all". Of course, these aren't to be confused with "yall" which is a dialect specific version of the word "yowl".

Conversely, "yer" covers both "your" and "you're", as in "Yer goinna shoot yer eye out, kid!"...

• Like 1

And this doesn't even cover the Southern word "Y'ns" :roflmao:

Binge and purge is the usual scenario for those who haven't yet accepted the inevitable :( That's where the real solution to your problem is at ;) In the meantime consider cheap store brands. They don't hold much singly so you'll want to wear several, slitting the cover of the inner ones so that they act as a whole unit, thus becoming far more absorbent :) Several small slits- long ones will let the filler go everywhere :o So that the outer one fits, you may have to go up one size :huh: For under ten bucks you get what you need to ease the symptom- just don't think that you're curing the problem!

Bettypooh

Until you decide your either going to embrace your DL and indulge yourself as needed when you feel you need to OR see a shrink, pay big bucks and pay to substitute one "addiction" (perhaps a drastic term, but you get the idea; is the term "difficult to control urge" better?) for another, you WILL go through binge & purge. It would be a lot easier to stop chewing on yourself for feeling "different" and "abnormal", accepting that there could be a lot of different things to be into, WAY more harmful - to yourself or others - and just sit on your supply when you don't want to deal with it - put it away somewhere where you have to consciously go and get back into it - and when you are of the mind-state to indulge, knock yourself out. Remember, you are going to struggle with erradicating you diaper desires from your mind and life. And, unless you are independently wealthy, it will cost you a lot less to ride out the times you are ashamed of yourself and into self-loathing, so you don't have to buy a bunch of new supply and stock when you have lightened up on yourself. Of course, if, during a binge, you run out of supply, it's back to square one!

As one who's wife caught on and to save my marriage I purged all my stuff AND went to a shrink - this may not work for you either! I thought that if caught I could just walk away from diapers and not look back. Well, I walked away, and kept looking back. Finally I caved and bought some - wore a few here and there - and still sneak them.

I'm dealing with LOTS more than just diapers in talking with my shrink - not too long ago I mentioned that maybe through therapy I'd get to a place where I didn't feel the need for diapers at all. His response was that maybe I'd get to a point where I didn't need them - as much.

I've gone back to wearing on a pretty regular basis - hidden of course, for now at least.

I'd go with all the others here who are going to tell you to save stuff - store it rather than toss it. You may think you're done but you probably aren't. If you really are done, you can always get rid of it later.

Good luck whatever you decide - and lean on people here for support.

Hmm... Well I date Mia so I definitely should probably see a shrink. ;) Jokes aside, if the residence is mutually owned then you are entitled to be who you want to be in private. If you are living with others than you need to be respectful of their decisions. At the end of the day the one you need to be the most true to is yourself.