LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam And Jess

The ringing of the clock radio on the nightstand awoke Sam for his second day of work. He'd gone to bed early the night before and, unlike most mornings, he had little trouble sitting up in bed and waking himself. That same old soggy bulge that was there every morning made it's presence aware as he got out of bed. He sighed. Glancing at the clock again, he saw that Jess would be leaving for work within the next 20 minutes. He began to recall that this was the day that Shelby would be coming over. He sighed. It was an unpleasant inconvenience for his second day. But he tried to remind himself that he'd be in pull ups tomorrow and would have regained his independence. From what Jess had told him, he figured he wet too heavily to wear them to bed. And if he was honest with himself, he knew that diapers weren't going away as a permanent fixture in his daytime life either. But just knowing that Shelby wouldn't have to be babysitting him every single day of every single week was a relief. Still... he had to first make it through today. Jess walked into the bedroom, wearing a formal black skirt and a red button down blouse. She looked ready to leave for work.

"Morning, sleepy head." she said.

"Hey." said Sam.

"I made some scrambled eggs for breakfast. You want any?"

"Uh, yeah, sure." said Sam, walking towards the door.

Jess placed her arm in front of him, blocking him from leaving the bedroom.

"But first, you look like you could use a change." she said.

Sam nodded. Jess took his hand and led him over to the towel near the dresser. Sam laid down on his back as he watched his wife pull a new diaper from its package before kneeling down to change him. As she ripped open the tapes on his diaper, opening it to unleash a cool wave of air onto his damp skin, Sam couldn't help glance up her skirt, seeing her light blue panties between her legs. Turning his view a little higher on her, he watched as she unfolded a new disposable diaper in her hands. Snapping out of it, Sam grabbed his knees and pulled them back, allowing her to slide his wet diaper out from under him. Jess shook a thorough amount of power onto him just as she did every morning. Sam figured she just wanted to keep him feeling extra dry after spending the night in a wet diaper. Also, with summer temperatures climbing each day, a little extra powder always helped him to stay cool and dry. As often happened in the morning, Sam found his partial erection growing as Jess pulled his diaper closed and smoothed out the tapes. He sat up quickly, not wanting to draw any attention to his small tent. Jess stood up.

"Okay, well, Shelby should be here in 10 minutes or so but your eggs are on the table. You want me to pour you a cup of coffee?" she asked.

"Okay." said Sam.

He watched as his wife walked out of the bedroom. He remained sitting there on the floor for a minute, in only his new diaper and t shirt. Seeing his wife dressed so formally, the epitome of the sexy and independent working woman, filled Sam with mixed feelings. Her current outfit seem to symbolize all that it meant to be an adult, to be independent. While his outfit... seemed to symbolize the opposite. When they married, Sam was making more money than his wife. Today, their paychecks were about the same. But he couldn't escape the feeling that Jess had become the 'breadwinner' of their marriage. He tried to tell himself this was irrational. While it was true that he was staying at home while she was leaving for work, he knew they were both technically working.

As Sam sat down at the table and began eating his breakfast, he smiled at his wife as she set down a cup of coffee next to his plate. His breakfast even included a piece of toast and a few strips of bacon. Not a bad way to start the day. He figured that all of the thoughts and emotions he'd been feeling were really due to the fact that Shelby would be coming over today. It wasn't just that Jess was all dressed up and ready to leave for work while he sat there in only a diaper and a t shirt. It was the fact that, before she left, his caretaker would have to walk through that door... someone to stand over his shoulder all day and make sure he behaved. Well, not exactly behaved. His behavior wasn't really Shelby's concern... most of the time anyway. But his diaper certainly would be. Taking another sip of coffee, Sam flinched as the doorbell rang.

"Okay, thats Shelby. Try to get along with her today, okay?" said Jess.

Sam nodded.

"Okay, sweetie. I love you very much. Have a good day today." she said, kissing him on the cheek and walking over to open the front door.

Sam got up and quickly retreated into the bedroom. It was his best bet if he wanted any privacy to work today. Besides, he knew that he should be getting things started before too long. Pulling out his laptop and starting it up, Sam hooked up the power cord to the outlet on the wall. There was a small wooden table set up in the corner of their bedroom where he could sit and work. Not the giant desk and study that he would want someday. But enough to get the job done. Clicking on the internet window, Sam could hear the women talking through his bedroom door. He heard Jess' voice, he heard Shelby... and there was another voice. He couldn't make it out at first. It was Jordan. Sam wasn't thrilled by this but throwing himself into his work seemed like the best option at the moment. Logging onto the system, he took a look at some bar graphs and statistics. Nothing exciting. But enough to take his mind off things. Before long, he heard the muffled sound of Jess making her goodbyes followed by the sound of the front door shutting. She was gone. Sam was resigned to stay barricaded in his bedroom all day if he could. But that was not to be. His bedroom door swung open behind him revealing Shelby standing there. She knocked twice on the door frame. This irritated Sam to no end. Why knock AFTER opening a door? She wore a baggy t shirt and a pair of tight jeans. Her dirty blonde hair was in a neat pony tail and a pair of glasses rested on her eyes. She usually wore contacts. He couldn't recall ever having seen Shelby dressed so casually before.

"Sorry to bother you, Sam." she said.

"Whats up?" said Sam, unenthusiastically, eager to get back to work.

She walked over to his small desk.

"Stand up for me." she said.

"Why?" he asked.

"I'm just gonna check your diaper real quick and then I'll leave ya alone."

"Well Jess changed me just before she left." said Sam, turning his eyes back to the computer screen.

"Yeah... well, can't hurt to double check, right."

"I'm dry, okay?" said Sam, glancing back at Shelby.

She was still standing over him, hands poised on her hips, showing no sign of leaving. Sam tried to play it cool but her presence was already starting to feel pretty intimidating.

"Sam, this doesn't have to be that difficult." said Shelby in a more stern tone of voice.

Sam glanced behind him seeing Jordan now standing in the doorway in a tight white t shirt and a baggy pair of tan cargo pants, her dark hair down around her shoulders. He felt even more self conscious.

"Look, I'm just saying, I'm dry okay? You don't have to worry about it."

"Sam, today, I do have to worry about it. Because as far as Jess is concerned, your diapers are my responsibility today.... Now I'm not going to ask you again... stand up."

Looking up at her, seeing the look in her eyes, Sam knew she meant business. His heart felt like it was pounding out of his chest. He stared at her for a few seconds. He sighed, pushing his folding chair back and standing up. With Jordan standing in the doorway, Sam didn't want a confrontation, and certainly not so early in the day. Shelby lifted his t shirt and slid two fingers into the leg band of his disposable diaper. Her smooth hand on his thigh tickled a little but he was careful not to smile at all.

"Okay, turn around." she said, sliding her fingers out of his diaper.

"Seriously?" said Sam.

"Yes, now come on." she said, putting her hands on his shoulders and turning him.

Taking the hint, Sam turned around for her. He knew Jordan must have been standing in the doorway, taking in the whole seen. Shelby lifted his shirt again, pulling back the elastic waistband of his diaper and peering inside. After two firm pats on his diapered butt, she released his t shirt.

"There, that wasn't so hard was it?"

Sam didn't answer.

"Okay, Sammy, we know you're working so we'll give you some space. We'll come back and check on you again in a little while. Around noon we're ordering a pizza so if you have any ideas on what you want, you better let us know."

Shelby closed the door but neglected to shut it. This annoyed Sam a little but not nearly enough to warrant getting up. He ignored the sounds of Shelby chatting with Jordan in the living room and logged into his email to send a few messages for work. With his coffee cup now empty, Sam began to feel that nagging feeling in his bladder. For a brief moment, he thought about asking Shelby to untape him so he could use the bathroom. But he knew that no matter what he did, he would have to lay down in front of her for her to untape his diaper... and then for her to tape him back up again. Sam figured his best bet was to just go in his diaper. It was more convenient and it allowed him to procrastinate a little... he could pee now and change later. It was just more convenient. It also meant that he wouldn't have to spend any time around Shelby... at least not just yet. He told himself he could worry about using the toilet tomorrow... when he had pull ups, when he had independence. Today would be his last day working in diapers so he figured he might as well take advantage of that. Without further delay, Sam felt his warm urine trickling into his crotch as the padding began to swell up between his legs. Relieved, Sam got back to work. He wasn't sure when Shelby had last come into his room but around 10:45, the bedroom door swung wide open and there she was. He tried to keep his eyes fixed on the computer as she walked up to him again. Jordan too followed a few feet behind her.

"Okay Sam, stand up. You know the drill." said Shelby.

Sam glanced at Jordan behind him, figuring it might be rude not to say anything.

"Hi, Jordan." he said awkwardly.

"Hey, Sam." she said.

Sam's eyes quickly turned back to Shelby. She had that same pensive expression on her face that he'd seen before.

"We're waiting." she said, tapping her foot.

Sam stood up. He knew what was coming. He figured he wouldn't mind freshening up with a quick diaper change. He needed a break from work anyway. She slid her two fingers back into the leg band again, feeling around for a few seconds.

"Okay, turn around." she said.

Sam did as he was told this time. She pulled back the elastics on his diaper for another quick peek.

"Okay, you're a little damp but you don't need to be changed just yet." she said.

"What?" asked Sam, sounding surprised.

"Is he wet?" asked Jordan.

"Yeah, a little bit but he'll be fine for a while." said Shelby.

"So you're not gonna change him?" asked Jordan.

"Not right now. Jess buys the highest absorbency product on the market right now. Sam needs to wear these to bed so they're meant to hold up all night. He can wet in these at least twice before he needs a change. It would be a waste of a diaper to change him every time he's just a little damp. Come on, Jordan. Lets let Sam get back to work." she said walking toward the door.

With that, the two women left, leaning the door shut behind them. Sam rolled his eyes. He couldn't believe they weren't going to change him. To be fair, part of him was glad he'd escaped, or rather delayed, another embarrassing change from Shelby. But he couldn't stand the fact that Jordan now knew what he'd done in his diaper. She knew he had peed in his diaper. She knew he had wet himself. And she knew he was sitting in the bedroom in his wet diaper like nothing was wrong. Sam had always found getting his diaper changed, especially by anyone other than Jess, to be a real hassle. But getting his wet diaper announced to the world and then being denied a diaper change seemed worse. His diaper didn't feel all that bad, or even all that wet. But it reinforced the fact that he had no real power over his diapers. It was always someone else who made the decisions. Sam tried to push these thoughts out of his head as he continued typing. When the urge hit again, he was sure to let loose in his diaper, peeing more forcefully as the garment warmed up with his urine. He wanted to be sure he got that diaper change next time Shelby came in.

After a while, he was actually surprised that Shelby hadn't come in. It had been almost a half an hour. And now his diaper actually was starting to feel just a tad bit uncomfortable. Just as he had that thought, Shelby walked in again.

"Okay... I'm gonna assume you're ready for a change now but lets double check."

Sam stood up obediently as Shelby walked over to him.

"Oh, wow." said Shelby as she used her palm to press up on the heavy droop of Sam's sagging diaper.

"Yep, you need a diaper change. Come on." she said putting her hands on his shoulders again and leading him away from the desk.

Sam sat down on the towel in his now very wet diaper. He knew he'd have to lay back soon enough but he didn't want to seem that submissive with both Shelby and Jordan standing over him. Shelby removed a clean diaper from its package and began unfolding it.

"So Jordan, Jess and I have been doing this kind of thing for a while now... so we kind of have a sixth sense about when diapers need to be changed. But I was gonna tell you, if you ever need to take care of Sam or if you're babysitting for anyone, I'd say its probably always better to change a diaper sooner rather than later rather than risk leaks or rashes." said Shelby as she knelt down in front of Sam.

"Okay, you got it." said Jordan, kneeling down beside her.

Sam thought she seemed anxious to help out... maybe a little too anxious.

"The only reason I let Sam off the hook earlier was because he was barely damp. But, like I said, if its ever an emergency and you need to come by to look after Sam, don't worry about wasting diapers. If there's any wetness in there, just change him. Better safe than sorry, you know?"

"Yeah, I hear what you're saying." said Jordan.

Sam wished they would just get on with it. He couldn't stand to have these two women kneeling in front of him and talking about him as if he was a toddler.

"Okay, honey, lay back for us." said Shelby, pushing Sam onto his back.

"Okay Jordan, you probably remember this from last time but see these tapes here?" said Shelby.

"Yeah I see em."

"Okay, well you just gently pull these back like this."

RIP, RIP. Sam closed his eyes as he heard the sound. He was ready to pull his legs back and he didn't want to look at the two women in front of him anymore. The cool air cascaded onto his genitals. Shelby slid the diaper out from under him as she slid the cold baby wipes over his damp skin. He couldn't help but bite his lip as she wiped his balls a little.

"If he's just wet, its not important to be that thorough. I just give him a good once over. And... we powder him a little just to keep him feeling fresh and dry. Slide our new diaper underneath... there we go. You can put your butt down now, Sam. There we go. And we pull the new diaper up... just like that. Now these tapes are a bit tricky. There one of the reasons why Sam's not allowed to change himself. We'll pull the bottom tapes into place first... then the top ones. We want to make sure its snug but not too snug... okay."

Sam could have done without the narration but at least he was in a clean diaper now.

"Okay, Sam I'm gonna go wash my hands here but we're ordering that pizza now so what do you think you'll want on it."

Opening his eyes, Sam looked up at Shelby and Jordan, still kneeling in front of him.... staring at him, waiting for him to respond.

"Oh... um... I don't know." said Sam awkwardly sitting up and pulling his t shirt down to cover his diapered crotch from the view of the two women.

"Well Shelby knows I'm all about Canadian bacon." smiled Jordan.

"Um, yeah, that sounds fine to me." said Sam, eager just to get them out of his room.

"Okay, its settled." said Shelby standing up again.

Jordan followed her lead and Sam very carefully stood up too, ready to be off the floor.

"Oh and I almost forgot. Sometimes we like to give Sam a nice little reassuring pat on the bottom." she said, patting Sam's padded rear end.

"Its a good way to make sure he has enough room in the seat of his diaper to have a comfortable BM. Thats why fit is so important. He needs comfort but capacity is important too." said Shelby walking into the bathroom to wash her hands.

Sam made eye contact with Jordan briefly. She seemed to be staring at his new diaper with a hint of bewilderment and disgust. It must have been the poopy diaper reference that was too much for her. Seeing Sam looking at her, the expression seemed to disappear. She smiled a small but friendly enough smile.

"Okay... well... I'm gonna go order that pizza" she said, excusing herself from the awkward moment.

Sam hid in his room when the delivery of the pizza came. He could hear them talking at the door as they paid for his pizza. When he was sure that he heard the door close, he still remained in his room. He couldn't escape the paranoia that he'd walk out in his diaper right in front of the pizza guy. He couldn't risk it. It wasn't until he heard Shelby call him in that he finally got up the courage to emerge from his room. He sat down at the table, thankful that at least the table concealed his diaper from view. Still... eating lunch with these two fully dressed women while wearing only a t shirt and a diaper was enough to make him a tad nervous and awkward. He quickly, but politely finished his slice of pizza before standing up and pushing his chair in.

"Oh come on, I know you can eat more than that, Sam. Us girls aren't gonna be able to finish a pizza this size." said Shelby.

"Speak for yourself." said Jordan, letting out a quiet burp.

Shelby chuckled a little before turning her attention back to Sam.

"I just don't have much of an appetite I guess. You can throw it in the fridge if you can't finish it." said Sam.

Shelby shrugged as Sam used the opportunity to slip away, back into his bedroom. The afternoon wore on. He was weary that Jess wouldn't be home until 4:30 or 5:00. He knew she'd have to stop by the medical supply store to buy Sam's pull ups after work. But he couldn't wait for her to get home. Sam endured a few more diaper checks that afternoon but since he hadn't drank much water that day, he remained dry. There was a certain dignity he felt he was preserving when Shelby and Jordan saw he'd kept his diaper dry. But he knew it was only temporary.

Just a few minutes after the diaper check, his door swung open again. 'What now?' he thought. It was Jordan.

"Sorry to bother you, Sam. I'm just gonna run in and use your bathroom real quick." said Jordan, walking past him and closing the bathroom door behind her.

Sam sighed hearing the trickling sound of her peeing. Sitting there, even in his dry diaper, he felt uncomfortable. He wondered if he should have asked to use the bathroom a few more times that day... if only to keep up appearances for Jordan. He didn't want her to think he was completely diaper dependent... even if it was sort of true. But he knew he couldn't use the bathroom the way they could. He couldn't effortlessly walk in and just go whenever he felt like it. So if he couldn't use the toilet the way they could, he figured he just wouldn't use it at all. What was the point? But tomorrow... TOMORROW he'd be in pull ups and he'd be able to use the toilet again on his own terms. He wouldn't have to wait for anyone to change him.

Working for bit longer, he finally got up and went to his bathroom sink, washed out his coffee cup, and filled it up with water. He was thirsty after all and he wasn't gonna let the fact that Shelby was here make him dehydrated. Running some new lines of code and checking a few more numbers, Sam's bladder began to start feeling more full. He released a small squirt of warm pee into his diaper again... later followed by a few more. Before long, feeling soggy, he was in need of a change again. But he wasn't willing to go and ask for one. He didn't want to feel like he was dependent on Shelby for anything. He figured if he pretended not to care, he'd have the upper hand. Although part of him was worried that Jordan might think that he just didn't care about sitting around in a wet diaper. Maybe she would think he was disgusting or something? Still... he figured anything was better than standing before the two women in a sagging diaper and asking for a change.

After what seemed like forever, the door swung open again. He stood up.

"Okay, Jordan do you see this?" said Shelby, pointing at his sagging diaper.

"Yeah." said Jordan.

"This is what I was talking about earlier. You can tell he's pretty wet. You see how its staring to sag here and it looks like its a little bigger than normal?" said Shelby.

"Oh yeah, I guess it does look different." she said.

"If he's wet enough, you don't even need to do the finger check. You can tell just by looking at him."

Sam sighed, walking over to the towel and laying down. Shelby stood in front of his dresser unfolding a new diaper as Jordan knelt down in front of him.

"Okay, Sam so I told Jordan that she could be the one to change you this time. She's been asking about it. This is all new to her. But I think its an important skill for her to learn. Especially if she ever decides to have children." said Shelby kneeling down and handing the diaper to Jordan.

"Yeah, I guess being a Marine doesn't exactly prepare you for motherhood, right Shel?"

"You might be surprised. I was ready to call you in earlier when Sam was arguing with me. But I'm glad it didn't come to that. But you'll probably be good at this once you get the hang of it, Jordan. Its a little like combat. It requires a firm hand and a strong stomach.

Jordan smiled.

"Okay, let her rip." said Shelby.

Jordan slowly peeled back the tapes on Sam's diaper before opening it up. Sam hated the thought of her seeing him naked but realized that she'd already seen it all before. He bravely pulled back his legs, flashing his bare butt in her face.

"Okay, just slide the old diaper out like that... there you go. Now pull out some wipes."

Out the corner of his eye, Sam caught a glimpse of Jordan's black underwear riding up above her cargo pants. Nothing too sexy. Just the waistband of a pair of black briefs. Sam quickly turned his head back towards the ceiling. Closing his eyes, Sam realized that he barely even found the sight of a girl's underwear sexy anymore. It was just another reminder that they wore underwear and he didn't. They used the bathroom effortlessly and he didn't. Although... despite all of that... he couldn't help but cling to the fantasy of seeing Jess in some sexy lingerie later on that night... just as he had a few nights before. HER underwear was a different realm. He flinched, feeling Jordan's awkward touch as she slowly and awkwardly wiped him.

"Okay, thats good. You're all done. Now just shake a little powder on him there. Thats it... a little more. Okay. Now slide you new diaper under him... get it positioned just right... like that... there ya go."

With Shelby's permission, Sam set his butt down on the clean diaper.

"Okay, now I'm gonna do the tapes this time and I want you to watch. I'll let you try em next time but for now I want you to see how its done. This is probably the most important part of the change." said Shelby.

Sam sighed as Shelby slowly and methodically pulled each individual tape into place for a snug fit. With that, the two women stood up, washed their hands in the bathroom, and left. Sam stood up and stretched. Being in a clean diaper was nice... but now he was starting to feel that different kind of urge he dreaded so much. The day had been embarrassing enough without a poopy diaper. Sitting back down in his fresh, clean disposable diaper... Sam absolutely hated the idea of messing it. He'd waited so long to be clean. Jess would be home in one hour. Maybe less. He could only hope. Clenching his cheeks together, Sam opened up a new window on his computer and tried to ignore the feeling in his lower stomach. Jess would be home soon.

• Like 2

Poor Sam, so humiliated. I wonder if he will still get the pull ups or Jess ran out of time again.

I agree, the slow progression into accepting his diapers and the need to wear them 24/7 is great! I just hope the pull ups experiment fails. Can't wait to read more. How will Sam's days be like, will Shelby and Jordan babysit him every day.

I'm also hoping for more rules for Sam, and of course for Sam to get an erection while being changed by someone else than Jess.

For a long term development, since it's just a story and Sam is not real, would be great if he lost his job and became even more dependent on Jess.

Thanks NewGuy!

Poor Sam. If you read this chapter as if you were simply observing Sam, you'd see that despite the various rationalisations going on in his head he was now being treated as no more than a toddler. For example, Sam tells himself that by staying dry for a while he is retaining his dignity in the eyes of Shelby and Jordan. In fact, the women don't give his dry diaper a second thought. It will be wet and sagging next time they check, no doubt.

Sam has become passive. The only words addressed to him are words which you would say to a toddler, and likewise his only spoken responses are the words of a small child responding to an adult.

It's a clever piece of writing, showing what is going on at two levels: the adult level of the two women babysitters in which Sam is a toddler, and the internal world of Sam's thoughts, a world in which he imagines himself to be an adult playing at being a toddler - although even there are tiny flashes of realisation, if Sam would only recognise and accept them, that the reality is that he is a small child in diapers regardless of his chronological age and the little bit of grown-up work he is attempting to do on his computer.

Squirming in his chair, Sam felt as if the urgency of the feeling in his stomach was increasing. He bit his lip and continued typing away on his computer, as if to deny the sensation in his body. He had been changed into a clean diaper not more than 5 minutes ago... he couldn't imagine going back so soon to ask for yet another change... especially not this kind of change. Just a couple minutes later, the feeling that had seemed so urgent before seemed to be subsiding. It didn't go away completely but it wasn't nearly as strong as it had been before. With renewed confidence, he opened up a new internet window to send another work related email. While Sam was focused on the tasks before him on his computer, he couldn't help but constantly glance at the digital clock in the corner of his screen. Jess would be home any minute. With any luck, Shelby and Jordan would walk out that front door without him even having to see them again. He could only hope.

Sam breathed a sigh of relief when he heard the front door open. He heard Jess' voice as she began chatting with the two women. The feeling in Sam's stomach hadn't changed... but it hadn't gotten any worse either. He figured he'd made it this far... and he could wait just a little longer. These were Jess' friends. He couldn't expect her to shove them out the front door immediately after walking in. He had to assume that they would talk for at least a little bit. Besides, there were a few last odds and ends that Sam could tidy up on his computer. There was no rush. But after almost 10 minutes, Sam began to wonder what could be taking her so long. No one had bothered him but he was curious what could be taking so long. Sam stood up from his seat. Predictably enough, the urge in his stomach increased. It wasn't an emergency yet by any means but he hoped the women would be saying their final goodbyes by now. He cautiously and deliberately tiptoed towards his bedroom door, still cracked a little, to listen in on their conversation. They weren't whispering exactly but they seemed to be talking a little quieter so as not to disturb him... or maybe they didn't want him hearing what they were saying?

"Whats in those bags anyway?" asked Jordan.

"Oh, I went by the medical supply store on my way home from work. I got these for Sam. There's a couple new packages of diapers and I got some pull ups for him to wear tomorrow." said Jess.

Sam smiled. 'Thank you, thank you, thank you' he thought to himself. She hadn't forgotten.

"Pull ups? Like the ones that toddlers wear on those commercials?" asked Jordan, sounding surprised.

"Um... not exactly." said Jess with a giggle.

"Jordan, they make adult sized pull ups just like they make adult sized diapers. Its just something like the ones that Sam wears now only he can pull them up and down like underwear." said Shelby.

"I just hope they're absorbent enough in case he has any accidents." said Jess

"Wait, I thought you said they were the same as his diapers?" asked Jordan, sounding curious again.

"Well, they're a little different." said Jess.

"Jess always bought this brand of diapers for Sam because they're the most absorbent and Sam wet the bed at night so he needed to stay protected for several hours. The pull on style garments are usually a bit thinner because they're designed for people who use the toilet regularly but just have the occasional leaks." said Shelby, explaining it all to Jordan.

Sam listened intently. Now that he thought about it, he probably didn't know a lot more about these pull ups than Jordan. Wearing something that wasn't as absorbent would feel weird but he was confident he could just use the toilet.

"Well, Jess, you are just such a trooper to go through all of this. I mean, I know you love Sam and everything but... this has gotta be a lot for you to put up with. I mean, it can't be easy to have a husband who... has a problem... or I mean uh, a disability like this." said Jordan.

"Well, it was... it was tough at first but, believe it or not, now we've actually never been happier."

"Really?" asked Jordan.

"I couldn't believe it either when she told me but apparently diapers were just what their marriage needed. Hearing some of Jess' stories, it almost makes me wish some of my old boyfriends wore them." said Shelby with a chuckle.

"You're joking. Seriously?" asked Jordan.

"I know it sounds strange to say it. But Sam's had wetting problems ever since we got married. So I've always been dealing with them. He just... didn't start wearing diapers until last year. So... yeah, waking up in a dry bed is a lot better than waking up in a wet bed. No mystery there. Then there's little things like every time we used to go out in public, I'd always worry about Sam wetting himself. I don't think he ever peed his pants in public since we started dating but he had plenty of close calls. But when he needed a bathroom, it was like a 60 second countdown started where you had to find one immediately or else. Now... well, its just a lot easier knowing that, whatever happens, he's protected. I mean I just like knowing that my husband and I are never going to be caught out in a public place, walking around with a huge wet stain on the front of his pants. I mean, it would be bad enough for me but... for Sam? I don't want him to ever go through that. Now, he hopefully never will."

"Thats great, Jess." said Shelby.

"But isn't it inconvenient having to change him all the time and carry his supplies and stuff with you?" asked Jordan.

"Actually, compared to sprinting around looking for a public restroom or waking up in a puddle every night... its actually a lot more convenient. Those things just kill the romance in your relationship, you know? I guess there are just a lot of little benefits there that just give me peace of mind. I think we're both better now that Sam's protected." said Jess.

"Wait, what little benefits?" asked Jordan.

"Hey, Jordan, if Jess doesn't want to spend all day taking about her private relationship with her husband, she doesn't have to. I'm sorry, Jess. Sometimes Jordan gets carried away with all the questions." said Shelby.

"No, its okay. Its not a big deal." said Jess.

"I'm sorry, Jess, I don't mean to pry."

"No, really, its okay. I don't know. Its kind of hard to describe. Well, Jordan, you've probably experienced this if you've ever lived with a guy... it just seemed like he was touching himself constantly. And, I know guys are like that but.... well, just as a for instance, we had a huge fight shortly after we got married because he ruined one of my nice hand towels using to to... touch himself. Anyway, its just nice to know there's a barrier now between him and his busy hands, you know? He can't take his diapers off without me there so... its just nice to know he's not doing that constantly anymore. Sometimes, I can kinda tell there's a cute little tent in his diaper. I don't think he can really do much about but... worse case scenario, he's not gonna ruin any of my hand towels again."

With that, the women laughed.

"Ugh, guys can be so gross." said Shelby.

"Tell me about it. But... its kind of nice to know that I'm the only once who can pleasure Sam now that he isn't quite so... self reliant. I don't know, there's that and it seems like they took his ego down a few notches too. I guess he just became a lot more obedient when he realized that I was the only thing standing between him and a clean diaper."

Sam heard the women laughing again at this last remark.

"He's more cooperative. He listens more. He's even more romantic sometimes. Did I tell you guys that he cooked me dinner last month when I got home for no apparent reason. This was when he was still working so he took off early and came home to surprise me."

"Wow, that is romantic." said Jordan.

Sam didn't like to hear them talking about him like that behind his back but there he had a more pressing problem at this point. Clenching his cheeks, he tried to remain standing straight up. Another minute or so and he'd have to sit back down.

"The bathroom's a lot cleaner too since Sam stopped using it so much. Its like I get to live with the guy I love but I don't have to share a bathroom with him anymore."

"Thats gotta be the best of both worlds." said Jordan.

"Is it. Its just little things like that.... like I never have to worry about the toilet seat being down or the toilet being flushed. Wow, I just realized I'm not exactly looking forward to Sam wearing pull ups tomorrow."

"Jess, its just like I told you, give him some clear rules to follow. Tell him that if he can't use the toilet properly, he won't be using it at all. This is just an experiment. If it doesn't work, you can just put him back in diapers... full time. Okay? Jordan or I can come back and help you out whenever you need it. I'm only doing work part time at the hospital and Jordan's technically in the reserves since she got back from Afghanistan."

"Well, I think we'll survive. Its only for 8 hours. I can diaper him up again when I get home. I'm sure it won't be a big deal." said Jess confidently.

Sam was relieved that Jess had defended him the way she did. For a moment, he was terrified that Shelby was on the verge of convincing her to discard the pull ups idea altogether. But he figured that, since she'd already purchased them, he was home free.

"Well, I think we've loitered around your house enough for one day. Jordan and I had dinner reservations anyway. Unless you and Sam wanted to join us?" said Shelby.

'No, please no, not now' Sam thought to himself. It was the worse possible time. That was all he needed - to be rushed out the door and off to some restaurant!

"Well... its nice of you to offer but I've kinda had a long day. I just wanna stay home and relax you know?"

"Sure, we understand." said Jordan.

"Well, again, thank you so much for coming over today. I appreciate it. Sam appreciates it."

"Don't mention it. You call us if Sam ever needs someone, okay? Don't hesitate to ask." said Shelby.

"Okay, thanks again."

They were FINALLY saying their last goodbyes. They were leaving. For good. Sam suddenly became a little paranoid. He didn't want Jess to know he'd been listening at the door. Hearing the front door open as they began to leave, Sam quickly walked back to his small desk and sat down, the thick padding under powdered his rear end reminding him of the protection it offered. He began closing out the internet window on his computer, getting ready to shut it down. He tried to act nonchalant as Jess walked into their bedroom.

"Hey, sweetie. How was work today?" she asked, tussling Sam's hair as she walked by.

"Oh... um, it was fine. Got a lot done." he said.

He focused on his computer screen as his laptop began shutting down. He was so focused on pretending to look busy, he hadn't noticed that Jess was now sliding down her formal work pants. She now stood behind him wearing only a light blue bra and matching underwear. He caught sight of this in his now dark computer screen but couldn't resist the urge to turn around and look at her as she slipped on a baggy grey t shirt before stepping into a black pair of tights. The outline of her panties could be seen clearly for a moment before being covered up by her grey shirt. Suddenly, the pressure in his lower stomach seemed to remind him of the very thing that had slipped his mind while he was mesmerized by the sight of his half naked wife.

"Uh... how was your day?" he asked.

"Fine. I got you your pull ups. They're in the living room. And some more diapers for you which is good because it looks like you're just about out." said Jess, pulling the last two clean diapers from Sam's package on the dresser.

She crumpled up the plastic package and disposed of it in the diaper genie before setting the two folded diapers on top of the dresser.

"So, uh, Jess could you give me a hand and uh, untape here?" asked Sam nervously.

"Sure honey, you need a change?"

"Um, not exactly. I um... need to go to the bathroom." said Sam.

Jess looked at him for a moment, almost seeming confused or surprised at his statement.

"Um... okay, honey."

Sam realized why she must have been surprised. He almost always peed in his diaper during the day now. And she knew that he enjoyed it. That much he couldn't deny anymore. So he really couldn't blame her for looking surprised. He couldn't recall the last time he asked to use the actual toilet.

"I just uh... I have to go... you know... number two." stammered Sam, hoping to provide some support to his rare request.

Jess paused again, standing there with her hands on her hips as if she was pondering something.

"I just... I know you had a long day at work and I didn't want you to have to clean up... I mean to change a uh... you know." said Sam, again trying to justify his request.

"You're sweet... but honey, please know that its really not a big deal at all. I used to do it almost every day when I was a nurse and that was for random people at a hospital. The only difference is that now I'm doing it for the person I love."

The urge inside Sam grew stronger as he squirmed in his seat. His heart began pounding. 'Where is this conversation going?' he wondered.

"So... you want me to go... in my...?"

"No, sweetie, I don't want you to poop in your diaper, its just..."

Jess sighed before kneeling down in front of Sam so they were at eye level. She put her arm on his shoulder and brushed his shaggy hair back across his forehead.

"Sam, its just that... every time you mess your diaper, you just look absolutely miserable."

"Uh yeah, news flash, Jess. Pooping your pants isn't fun!" whined Sam.

"Honey, please let me finish. Don't interrupt me."

"Sorry." said Sam, sighing.

"Maybe its not the most enjoyable thing in the world. But you're usually pretty excited down there whenever I open your diaper so I don't think its physically all that bad. That being said, I know you get embarrassed and I can understand that. Look, I know that you weren't crazy about the fact that Shelby and Jordan had to hang out with you today. But... as far as you and me are concerned, I feel like you're comfortable with pretty much every other aspect of your diaper wearing. You cooperate during changes, you're okay wearing them under your clothes when we go out, you don't care if I see you in them, and even wetting yourself isn't a big deal. This just seems like the one area where you are still completely insecure about it. Like every single time you mess your pants, you're doing it for the first time. I hate seeing you like that."

"Wait a sec... you don't... I mean you don't... like it when I go, you know, number two in my... you know?"

"Um... eew, no. Definitely not. I mean I'll admit there's something cute about you wetting them sometimes but... eew, no. It doesn't turn me on at all when you mess your diaper, or when I change you. Thats not what I'm saying. It just hurts me to see how you act when you mess yourself. You're withdrawn, you look absolutely mortified. I don't see you for the rest of the day."

"Then just let me use the bathroom." pleaded Sam.

"Sam, if you wanna use the toilet, thats fine. I'll untape you right now. But you need to know that, sooner or later, you're going to poop in your diaper again. Either when we are out or when we are driving or when there isn't a family changing room nearby. Sooner or later, its gonna happen. Its happened plenty of times before but it never seems like you get used to it. I know its hard but I just hate seeing you like that. Sometimes, when I change you, I can see you're turned on and I want to pleasure you but... you just look so upset I feel like you'd rather crawl into a hole for 6 months then spend any time with me. So I leave you alone. Whenever you mess yourself, its like you're guaranteed to hide in your room for the rest of the day." said Jess.

"Well... you said yourself it was gross. Its not like it does anything for you."

"Sam, I don't get turned on washing the dishes or taking out the trash either. But I still do them. And I don't have any problem with it. I have absolutely no problem changing you. Its like its 10 times worse for you than it is for me. And thats really saying something because all you really have to do is hold still and grab your legs. I just wish that... one of these days, you could just learn to accept it as a fact of life rather than being moody and anti-social for the rest of the day. I guess it just reminds me of how you used to act when we first put you back in diapers."

Sam paused for a moment. This was a lot to take in. Her comment about pleasuring him stood out especially. For months, he'd thought that Jess never pleasured him after messy diaper changes because she was grossed out. It was something else altogether to think that his attitude had been to blame all along.

"If you wanna use the toilet, I'm more than happy to untape you, Sam. I just think that, sooner or later, you're going to have to get used to using your diapers because you're gonna be in situations where you won't have that choice. Look at me, Sam."

Sam had been staring at the floor for the past few seconds, his face turning red at the conversation topic. He looked into his wife's eyes.

"I'm not forcing you to do anything, honey. If you need the toilet, we'll untape you. But maybe one of these days when you're not so self conscious, when its just you and me, in the privacy of our own home, with no one to judge you... go in your diaper. Just use your diaper. And you'll see that it doesn't feel that bad. No one's judging you. No one's making fun of you. Its just you and me. I just want you to be able to be comfortable around me no matter what happens. And, the way things are now, I just don't think thats the case."

"No, Jess, look I'm comfortable around you. I love you."

Sam looked into his wife's eyes. This was all so much for him to take in. Maybe she was right? Part of him wanted to rush to the toilet. But another part of him heard exactly what she'd been saying. Just the other day, Sam had actually been masturbating in a messy diaper. He knew that had to be proof that it really wasn't so bad. And if he was honest with himself, it was always Jess' attitude that worried him the most. He thought she resented him. He thought she hated him. And he thought she just dreaded every minute of the clean up. But it seemed that every word she'd just said seemed to disprove that. He was silent for a moment, considering all of this. In truth, when he messed himself in private the other day, alone in his house, it hadn't been bad at all. Knowing now that Jess didn't care was the last straw. It was a total game changer. For some reason, the lyrics of a song seemed to flash through Sam's mind... 'My mind is telling me 'no'... but my body is telling me 'yes'.

"So... I'll take that to mean you want me to untape you." said Jess, standing up and walking over to the towel on the floor.

"Wait... so... Jess, you really wouldn't care if I go in my... you know?"

"Your diaper?" said Jess.

"Uh, yeah." said Sam.

"Sam, I honestly don't care either way. I just want you to be comfortable around me. I just want you to realize that going in your diaper isn't the end of the world. And, I don't know, I just thought that you might feel better about it if, in the privacy of our own home, you just let it out. Just... let go and... once and for all realize that its not such a big deal. I'm here. I still love you. And I don't love you any less with a messy diaper, okay?"

Sam had been working all day. As strange as it seemed, using his diaper did seem like less work. And he was never the one who had to clean it up... which was always nice. Jess was right. It didn't make ANY sense that he was the one who was most uncomfortable with all this. Sam took a deep breath.

"You don't think it would be gross if I just went... you know... right while I was in front of you?" asked Sam.

"Wouldn't be the first time. I've seen it all before." said Jess.

Sam's heart was still pounding but, ironically, the feeling in his stomach had subsided again. It didn't feel quite so urgent.

"Well, I don't know, maybe we could just... go and watch TV or something and... I don't know... if it happens, it happens." said Sam bravely.

Jess smiled ever so slightly.

"Okay, sweetie. If thats what you wanna do."

Sam nodded. Jess took his hand in hers.

"Ready to head out?" she asked.

Sam nodded. He slowly stood up as Jess led him out of the bedroom and into their living room - their empty living room. Shelby and Jordan were nowhere to be found and the blinds were drawn. Jess' long beautiful legs looked great in the tights she was wearing. Sitting down in his still dry diaper and t shirt, Sam felt relaxed but nervous all at the same time as Jess flipped on the TV screen.

• Like 2

"How you feeling?" asked Jess, stroking his back a little.

"I'm okay I guess." he said.

"Just relax, okay?"

Sam nodded feeling awkward having just told Jess that he had to go... and now sitting there acting like nothing was wrong. He felt so vulnerable. She knew what was coming. She was probably just sitting there waiting for it. But, to her credit, she didn't say anything. The two of them just sat there. Jess kept her arm around Sam, stroking his back. After a few minutes of watching TV, Sam's eyes wandered to the plastic shopping bags at the front door. There were two bags where he could see the familiar blue packaging of his diapers and another, different package nestled next to one of the packages of diapers. It was blue but a different shade of blue, just a different packaging. He slowly got off the couch and walked over to pick up the strange new package.

"Are these those pull ups?" he asked, holding them and inspecting them with his eyes.

"Yeah. You can give those a try bright and early tomorrow morning when you wake up and lemme know what ya think." said Jess.

It was almost as if she was preemptively striking down any possibility that he might be able to try them out tonight. Deep down, Sam already knew that he'd probably only be wearing them during the day when he was working and probably only while Jess was gone. He wasn't that anxious to try them on anyway. Standing there in his diaper, his body quickly reminded him that he had another priority anyway. As he bent over to set the package down the urge seemed to rush back. When he stood up, he didn't stand straight up. He stayed slightly hunched over with one hand on his stomach. The feeling in his stomach must have been obvious to Jess. She stood up and walked over to comfort him.

"You want me to give you some privacy?" she asked, gently stroking his back again.

"Uh... no... I don't know." said Sam, feeling almost ready to let loose but still too nervous to go through with it.

"Just relax." whispered Jess in his ear.

Jess then stepped behind him, placing one hand on his shoulder and slipping the other hand around his waist. Resting briefly on the outside of his diaper, she then slid her hand up under his t shirt onto his bare stomach. She then gently began kneading and massaging his bare belly just above the waistband of his diaper.

"Close your eyes." she whispered.

Sam did as he was told.

"Its okay, honey. You're doing fine. Just take it easy. Take a deep breath." she said.

Sam inhaled... then exhaled. He felt his breathing slowing down a little as his nervousness began to subside. His wife's calm touch felt so soothing along with her warm breath on the back of his neck. He felt a little warm pee trickle into the front of his diaper but he barely noticed. He felt himself starting to get a little erect, the pressure inside him now ready for release. As if she knew what was about to happen, Jess slid her hand out from under his shirt, pulling the t shirt down a little before gently grabbing the small tent in the padded crotch of Sam's diaper.

"And don't worry about your little friend. I actually read that its normal for boys to get erections when they're on the verge of an impending BM." she said.

She then took a step back, returning to her gentle stroking of Sam's back. Sam couldn't help but wonder if Jess would pleasure him when this was all over. She'd suggested as much. Knowing that sexual relief, as well as other kinds of relief were near helped Sam a lot. With all doubt and nervousness now gone, Sam bent his knees a little. It took only the slightest push to instantly fill the space in the seat of his diaper with warm poop. He breathed a long sigh of relief... then took a deep breath. With a small grunt, he forced out more poop into his diaper, feeling it spread out over his cheeks filling every inch of free space and then some. His sighed in relief again, opening his eyes. There was Jess. Squatting a little now, he looked up at her. She had a look of sympathy in her eyes. Such warmth. Not a hint of anger, disgust, or even judgement.

"You feel better?" she said, leaning over to stroke his back a little.

"Uh... yeah." was all Sam could manage to say.

He stood up again, now well aware of the large mess in his diaper. Now back at eye level with Jess, he looked into her eyes again. There was that same warmth, that same support. The look on Sam's face was only a blank stare, overwhelmed by everything that had happened. He wasn't embarrassed really. But he didn't feel casual either. He couldn't describe how he felt... it was just different. He didn't know what to say. His mouth hung open but there were no words.

"Hey, its okay. Come here." she said, wrapped her arms around him.

As Jess held him in a warm hug, he could only cling to her, his arms wrapped around her waist.

"See? Everything's fine. You're okay. You're okay."

He buried his head on her shoulder, enjoying the aroma of her perfume mixed with the sweet scent of her shampoo. He'd always loved the way she smelled. He knew he didn't smell nearly as good at the moment but he wasn't worried about that. As if to ruin the moment, he felt a final bit of pressure building. He pulled back a little, looking at Jess again. Once again, he couldn't find the words.

"What is it, honey?" she asked.

"I have to um... just a second." he said, taking a step away from her embrace.

With another grunt, he forced the last of his poop out into the seat of his messy diaper.

"Uh... s-s-sorry about that." said Sam, blushing a little.

"Sssh, sweetie, don't apologize." she said, wrapping her arms around him again in a warm embrace.

Sam returned the hug with one warm but began running the other arm along his butt, suddenly self conscious. He'd made quite a mess in his diaper and was now nervous that everything was holding.

"I'm sure its fine." said Jess, as if she was reading his mind.

She released him from their embrace and stood behind him again, lifting the back of his t shirt up. He felt her gently running her hand over the rear of his very full diaper. He flinched a little, feeling the mess spread around as she prodded his diaper with two fingers. Finally, she pulled the elastics back ever so slightly.

"You're fine, honey." she whispered.

"Thanks." said Sam.

"I think you might need your diaper changed though." said Jess with a small grin on her face.

Sam chuckled, as if releasing the tension, they both looked at each other and smiled.

"Okay... yeah... yeah that sounds good." said Sam.

Jess took his hand and led him into the bedroom. Feeling no apprehension, Sam slowly sat down on the towel feeling the mess in his diaper spread out between his cheeks on over his balls. He knew that would happen. But he didn't care. He just stared up at Jess.

"This shirt's a little baggy so... in the interest of keeping it clean when we change you, I think I'll take it off for now. I'm sure you don't object, right?" said Jess, stripping off her grey t shirt.

Sam couldn't help but think how sexy her outfit was now as she stood there in only her black tights and blue bra. Sam's erection began pressing up against the thick padding of his diaper as he watched her pull her long brown hair back into a pony tail before kneeling down in front of him.

"Okay, lay back for me now." she said, gently pushing back his shoulders.

His mess spread out again as he fell back onto the towel.

"You're a little sweaty." she said, brushing his hair back a little.

She pulled a baby wipe from the container and gently wiped his forehead with it. The aroma of the wipe was nice... babyish as it was, it felt cool and refreshing. She then pulled out two more wipes in her hand.

"Okay, here we go." said Jess leaning over him.

As she ripped the tapes on his diaper, Sam's only focus was his wife's luscious cleavage coming out from her bra. He couldn't help but wonder if this was part of her plan to distract him. He barely heard the crinkling sound of her unfolding a new diaper in her hands. He must have been distracted because, although she'd already pulled his current diaper open, he hadn't taken the hint. He felt her warm hands grabbing his ankles and lifting them up.

"Come on, honey, lift up your bottom for me... lift it up... there you go."

Sam finally snapped out of it and grabbed his knees feeling the mess separate from his bottom. Jess began by wiping him off with the front of his diaper before starting in with the wipes. They were both cold and refreshing. Her steady, methodical caress was like nothing in the world, each wipe making him feel cleaner and cleaner. He was so greatful that Shelby hadn't been the one doing this job. Her changes were just as thorough but not nearly as gentle. Not nearly as loving. By the time Jess moved on to wiping his balls, his erection was standing tall. He couldn't tell if she was taking so long to wipe them in an effort to tease him or because she was legitimately just trying to get him all clean.

"I'm proud of you, sweetie. You were really brave tonight. That wasn't so bad, was it?"

"Uh... no." said Sam.

It was true. For the first time, he'd messed his diaper without any guilt or any embarrassment. He couldn't say he was pleased with himself exactly. But he certainly wasn't ashamed. After finishing up on his balls, Jess then moved to wipe his butt once more. She did this sometimes. Even when they both knew he was totally clean, she would run one final wipe over him, just to make sure. Sam smiled. Even though he was just staring at the ceiling, he could only marvel at his wife's attention to detail. Sometimes she was so detail oriented, it annoyed him. But today, he realized what a blessing it was with the current task before her. He smiled again, feeling the tickling of the baby powder on his cool, clean, bare butt. Slipping the new diaper under his butt, Sam brought himself down to rest on top of it. Jess smiled at him again.

"You were nice and still for me that whole time." she said.

Sam nodded, watching as Jess slowly took out a baby wipe, wiping off every inch of her hands. She then grabbed a tiny container of baby oil and squirted some into her palms before rubbing them together. She grabbed Sam's throbbing erection. Her hands slowly began to glide up and down... up and down.

"See? A poopy diaper isn't such a big deal, is it?"

"No, nah." said Sam breathlessly, now panting to catch his breath.

After being in his diaper for so long, the slippery touch of her hands through the baby oil was unbelievable. He tried to hold on but he just couldn't. He exploded right there in his wife's hands. He sighed in ecstasy. It was one of the most incredible orgasms he'd ever had. It was all he could do to lay there for the next few seconds, his eyes closed.

"I love you." he said.

"I love you too, honey." he heard his wife say.

He then felt the cool wipes on his chest, wiping off every inch of him. Jess then gently powdered his balls before pulling the diaper closed and taping it snugly shut.

"That was... great." said Sam, looking up at her.

He sat up on the towel and embraced her. The smooth skin of her bare back felt great. Her body was warm. He wondered if it was possible that she could have enjoyed that as much as he did. She kissed him on the cheek.

"You sweet boy." she said with a smile.

Sam just sat on the towel in his t shirt and his fresh, clean diaper watching as Jess slipped her grey t shirt back on as if nothing had happened. As he stood up, Jess patted his diapered butt.

"Just know that anytime you make a mess in your diaper, we'll get you cleaned up before you know it, okay?"

"Okay." smiled Sam.

• Like 2

All right, two new chapters in one day. I also have a feeling Jess manipulated Sam to mess himself. I don't mean it in a bad way because not all manipulation is bad. I think she wanted him to mess himself so she talked him into it and Sam decided to just go in his diaper and forget about the toilet. But it's good she was supportive about it and she wants him to get used to it and not be ashamed of it nor embarrassed and she knew how to assure him that she does not mind cleaning him up even though it's not sexy.

I still think Sam should go 24/7 and forget about the pull ups. He may give up trying to go because with work he has to do and then having to stress about making it to the toilet and paying attention to his bladder, he may find he is better off in diapers so and he does his work better and gets more done due to less stress.

This is just awesome! So great to read that Jess talked Sam into start accepting messing his diapers. Dare we hope that Sam will stop using the toilet entirely? Some of the best parts of the story is when we get to read chapters like these where Jess explains her motivations and let's us know that she wants Sam in diapers because she loves him so much.

I just hope the pull-ups experiment fails totally. :)

Two chapters in one day, you are spoiling us NewGuy. Thank you very very much!

W-O-W, totally erotic and exciting and exhilarating. Please, pretty please continue. It appears Jess is taking Sam deeper into his diaper fantasy. Thank you very much

That is an incredible poop scene! It captures the ambivalence and the love and nurturing of mommy helping her boy release all in his diaper...very intimate and beautiful. Now perhaps she could give him some Immodium and make him constipated requiring mommy to give him a dulcolax suppository and encourage him to make a big one for her. Now that would be something! Maybe a rectal temperature? Your writing is off the hook awesome. What details and build up. I so much appreciate this.

I've been away - what a treat to return to several well thought out and well written new chapters! The recent developments add well to Sam's increasingly simple view of life. Thanks for this continuation.

Jess is full-on working the Pavlov angle here, turning him into a bonafide DL. Poor Sam doesn't even realize that he's going to wind up having an erection every time he soils himself before long...

Every morning I get onto Daily Diapers eagerly awaiting the next chapter to Sam and Jess and read where this amazing story goes next. I love the last few updates in particular and how Sam is completely regressing in his diapers under Jess' care and supervision.

I watch the site eagerly too, as Sam's 'normal' becomes the 'normal' of a diapered toddler, hopelessly dependent on his Mummy for his comfort and for even the most basic feeling of security. Meanwhile, he struggles to cope in a world of adult women who regard him as no more than a child, without status, modesty or adult needs. I expect that soon Sam's computer will be exchanged for a box of toys.

Love the story and always wait for more. How about hooking sam up to one of those remote bedwetting alarms while he works? This way the girls could keep tabs on him thus further controling him? The whole surprise of the device and the alarm going off would have sam in a frenzy.... anyhow anything you write will be great! Thanks.