LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Fashion At Target

I was Christmas shopping with my girlfriend yesterday and we went into to Target and you will be excited to hear what we found! In the girls/woman section they had footie PJs for adults for sale, they had penguins and pigs for feet, super cute. My gf wanted me to try one on right then and there. They only had them in girls but I am 6'2, and pushing 200 and the XL looked like it would fit me easily. Then in men's they had 2 piece PJ sets with power rangers, pokemon, and all sorts of kid themes on them. Even more they had undies with spiderman, batman, and he likes on em...all in big kid sizes! Sadly I have no money so I didn't buy any, but I thought I would let you all know. Kinda fun how AB fashion is out there now.

• Like 3

Yeah, I popped into my local target last night and saw the undies and sleep wear also, but didn't buy any....YET. I was going to go in today, but didn't feel like shopping *shrug* There is some other stuff there I want to get for my brother, so if I do go I will be buying quite a bit of 'stuff" for both of us :blush:

Anyways, if anyone has an "aaaahs' gift store near them, they also have footed jammies, and cool adult / kids underwear with batman and spiderman etc, and the prices seem to be ok there as well.

It's cool that stuff like this is popping up, but no telling how long it will last, so get it while it's available :thumbsup:

I can't even explain how much old news this is. They've been stocking those in the winter for at least the past two years.

Was this really necessary? Guys happy he found something he liked and you really have to be sarcastic about it like that? Truly awesome.

• Like 5

Yeah it might be old news to someone like me who bought woman's footed jammies at target years ago, but to someone new this might be good news.

I remember the days it was very hard to find footed PJ's anywhere but in the childrens dept. and I had to buy those because it was the only game in town and I was very lucky because I fit in kids cloths.

But fast forward to the net and you can find them anywhere, I love the internet anything you want as long as you want to pay the price.

• Like 2
Guest Dissolute

Was this really necessary? Guys happy he found something he liked and you really have to be sarcastic about it like that? Truly awesome.

Well in reality he has been a member here for 3 years, but I get your point even though for every year come about October this has been posted. What I don't get at the price they cost at target, and considering you were in a store to start with...why he was there with no money? :whistling: Just Kidding. Christmas is about giving not getting....well that's what they say! :P

P.S. To the OP, If you been good Santa has a way of knowing..If you have a Meijer store near you..you will be doubly impressed. :thumbsup:

Guest diaperboykcmo

I was Christmas shopping with my girlfriend yesterday and we went into to Target and you will be excited to hear what we found! In the girls/woman section they had footie PJs for adults for sale, they had penguins and pigs for feet, super cute. My gf wanted me to try one on right then and there. They only had them in girls but I am 6'2, and pushing 200 and the XL looked like it would fit me easily. Then in men's they had 2 piece PJ sets with power rangers, pokemon, and all sorts of kid themes on them. Even more they had undies with spiderman, batman, and he likes on em...all in big kid sizes! Sadly I have no money so I didn't buy any, but I thought I would let you all know. Kinda fun how AB fashion is out there now.

Damn you're a lucky dude! Your gf, wanted you to try them on right there lol. That reminds me, of my xgf/mommy. Good times

Also, these are a new design this year, aren't they? I've not seen the animal feet ones before. They're also quite a lot thicker and fleecier than the ones Target have sold before?

Also, the pink one is a puppy, not a pig ;) (I went back and checked a couple of times hoping they'd have a blue (or at least not pink or black) one in my size but was disappointed :(

Wally world's Eeyore ones are quite nice this year although much thinner than the Target one...

and of couse nothing like this in canada also lack of choice of decent diapers (sigh)

I don't know about feetie pj's but have you checked out B4NS for diapers? Or are you talking about decent store brands?

Don't forget Care Down There for dry 24/7's......

Target sells footie pajamas for boys in corresponding sizes online. Im about 5'6" 120 pounds with about a 28-30in waist, and the boys XL pajamas fit me almost perfect. If I was only about an inch or two shorter, they would be perfect.

I don't know about feetie pj's but have you checked out B4NS for diapers? Or are you talking about decent store brands?

Don't forget Care Down There for dry 24/7's......

In Canada you can find lots of this stuff at wal-mart and zellers and you can buy footie pj's in Toronto. I am looking for the link but you can also order online. B4NS is great for diapers and ABU sells in Canada too. And Quality Life in Ottawa/Winnipeg have ATN and molicare and abena too. They ship anywhere in Canada.

The underoos they sell at target are also at walmart, but slightly different.

target has them for $7-8 and they are cotton spandex mix, but they only sell the screen printed briefs now.

walmart has 2 for $7 100% cotton and each pair comes with one screen printed and one with logos all over.

personnaly i dont like the screen printed briefs because they tend to wear out quicker.

Walmart only sells footie jammies in children's sizes not adult. Target has two blue footie jammies online for women. They weren't carrying the light blue Polar Bear one with squeakies in the feet and ears plus face of Polar Bear too nor the dark blue moon and stars one in the stores for some crazy reason. I first saw these two online but couldn't find them in the stores near me so I ordered mine online. I love both of them. Sears used to sell footie jammies but I don't think they do this anymore well at least not in the women's section anyway. My husband tried on a pair one time at Target when we were dating and said that they were for his sister that was the same size. I think the sales lady said something about him looking cute in them or something when he held them up. I can't remember exactly what the conversation was that he had with her.

Walmart only sells footie jammies in children's sizes not adult.

Just not true, I'm afraid. Your local Walmart stores might not but lots of others do - I bought a pair just the other week (alas a Christmas gift for somebody else and not for me). Female sizes, S, M, L and XL were on the shelf in blue Eeyore, red Mickey&Minnie and a black design I don't remember.

Perhaps Walmart carries footed jammies in adult sizes in colder climates but they're definitely not carried in the So. Cal. area. They're now making you pay for pj bottoms by themselves with no tops to go with them. Walmart just plain sucks because they have a very crappy selection of women's pajamas online. I would buy from Walmart if they had footie jammies in women's sizes but they never carry them in my area. You can't even buy them online like you can with Target. I can't afford to pay some jacked up price on e-bay with some fool trying to make a profit off of me. I know how much they cost at a store and will not pay over it. I'll just have to deal with what I can get in my area as I don't know anyone that lives in colder climate to look for me in their area. :( Bummer!

The underoos they sell at target are also at walmart, but slightly different.

target has them for $7-8 and they are cotton spandex mix, but they only sell the screen printed briefs now.

walmart has 2 for $7 100% cotton and each pair comes with one screen printed and one with logos all over.

personnaly i dont like the screen printed briefs because they tend to wear out quicker.

I couldn't find either of these at Target or Walmart. I even looked at Kmart, Kohls etc, because they have them listed online. It made me sad because I had really wanted to get some for my boyfriend as a christmas present. :(