LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would I Be Gay

rickibrat2

got your attenion ok here is questions

would i be concider gay if i wanted to return to a different time with a different friend

years ago i had a friend that was a girl traped in a male body

but i never saw them as a boy just a super nice girl

but other seem to have a problem talking with so called str8 people over these issues, but i do not conceder my self gay as we were sahring something spcial with each other

got your attenion ok here is questions

would i be concider gay if i wanted to return to a different time with a different friend

years ago i had a friend that was a girl traped in a male body

but i never saw them as a boy just a super nice girl

but other seem to have a problem talking with so called str8 people over these issues, but i do not conceder my self gay as we were sahring something spcial with each other

Does it really matter? ;) Just be yourself and be OK with that B)

Bettypooh

• Like 2

The way I see it, unless you believe in reincarnation, you only have one life to live. Why not explore both sides? I'm not gay myself, but this is what I tell my classmates and friends who are. Hell, you might find something you like, even if it's only for comforting, non-sexual reasons.

I think the great Professor Freud was right when he said all are originally bisexual. Meaning we are all capable of having sexual relations with either gender, it's just that most of us learn from an early age to fancy one or the other -- and it must be said it's highly convenient to be 'straight'. Indeed, that's how we all come into this world.

I think our sexual "object, target, person, image, whatever" is mainly learned from a very early sensual age before becoming overtly sexual at puberty.

I think it's also obviously possible to revert or regress to early sexual/sensual feelings, and the presence on the 'net of many websites like this one proves that. I could say much more, but long contributions aren't read fully.

Daddy Fred.