LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nice Guys Don'T Always Finish Last

Thank you for this next Chapter. I am enjoying the Building of the plot of this story. Again please continue when you have the chance to do so. Thank You Very Much,

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!

Mark0307,

I can not believe this is your first story. Your writing is the best I have ever read. Your story line keeps us interested and we (including me) cry when the chapter ends. I'm very curious about the person who saw you in your diaper when you opened the frig. Kate lives across the street. Unless you can see your kitchen from your front window. In any case I can't wait until chapter 8. And when will that be please? lol

Eagle/Baby Jay NY

A truely great story, and I, for one, will anxiously await further chapters. But it might be more than a week before I can again catchup on my reading hear. And so it goes.

Excellent story. I can see some 'private practice' sneaking up on our hero... Nice plot development. Good characters... (what am I saying? everything about this story is good!)

I'm looking forward to the next installments!

Part Eight

Interviewing The Kids Table was something John had been looking forward to for quite some time before everything had begun to develop with Kate a few days ago. He was still excited to talk to those guys and find out what their plans for the upcoming year were, what bands they'd be touring with, and so on, but Kate had changed all of that. He was far more excited to spend time with her again, and truthfully was anxious to show off for her and prove that he was actually a pretty good cook. He was still somewhat worried that she had caught him staring at the diapers outside of her office, but figured she would just think it was because they would seem weird to someone their age who wasn't very familiar with the medical world. John knew he had to focus as it was getting closer to 3 o'clock and his conference call with the young band. John really only used his notes during interviews to guide him and help him re-focus if he or a band member got off on a rabbit trail; otherwise he was quite good with interviews as his personality and ability to keep conversations flowing helped bands relax and just see him as a guy who loved music and liked their band and not merely a writer or a music critic.

John was concerned that he might be distracted during the conference call, but once he had exchanged niceties with the lead singer and drummer (the other members weren't able to make it), he locked into interview mode and hardly thought of Kate during the hour-long phonecall. John was very greatful to the guys for giving him their time (and then rescheduling to do it again later), and they all seemed to connect. They even said they would make sure next time they were in town that he would be on their guest list to hang out and watch the show backstage. By the time he hung up the phone and started transcribing the interview, John was starting to feel tired. After nodding off for a few minutes, he softly yelled out to Angie to ask if she would bring him a cup of coffee. A few minutes later she came in and handed him a huge cup of coffee with some flavored creamer. John thanked her and as she walked out he looked at the clock, saw that he still had about an hour to go and decided it would be best of he at least tried to finish typing up the transcript from the interview.

John tried to mask his excitement to leave the office as he walked out around 5. Aside from feeling unprofessional to be so happy to leave work, John also made it a point to be the last one to leave. On his way home, John stopped off at a grocery store to buy some fresh, thawed chicken, rice, red peppers, carrots, and sweet and sour sauce. I really hope that she likes Chinese, John thought as he got back into his Jeep and drove home. Upon pulling into his driveway, John saw that Kate had not yet returned from work, so he decided to go inside and take a quick shower. As he walked into his room John thought, Man, I wish I could just put a diaper on after I take a shower and then go over to Kate's wearing a diaper. He knew how bad an idea that would be and quickly decided against it. John sent Kate a text message before getting into the shower to let her know he was getting cleaned up before coming over, just in case she got back before he was finished. After drying off, getting dressed, and brushing his teeth, John made his way downstairs where he grabbed the groceries he had picked up on his way home. As he was standing at the fridge grabbing the chicken, he turned and looked across the street to see Kate waving at him from her kitchen window. Picking up the rest of the food items, he turned off the lights and walked over to Kate's house.

"Hey you", Kate said, smiling, as she opened her front door.

"Hi, I hope you like Chinese food", John said stepping into her house for the first time. He was instantly struck with how nice it was. It reflected Kate's personality exactly, "wow, it looks great in here."

"Come on now, John, who doesn't like Chinese?" Kate responded, "Oh, thank you."

Kate led John into the kitchen and helped him unpack the groceries.

"So, do you want to take a quick tour, or should we start cooking dinner first, and then the tour?" Kate asked John.

"Well, I find touring on an empty stomach can be quite stressful, but since this is your home, it's up to you", John answered.

"Normally, I let the guest decide, but I am pretty hungry", Kate laughed.

"All right, then, could you start by chopping up the peppers and carrots, please?" John asked politely.

"Sure", Kate said as she began pulling out a frying pan, a cutting board and a few sharp knives.

As they were both preparing dinner, they talked about their respective days. Kate made sure to ask how the interview with the band went, and John asked if she had thought any more about what steps she needed to take to begin workin towards her own physical therapy practice. They were both having a blast cooking together, and everything just felt so natural and right. Once everything was fully cooked and ready, they set the table and sat down opposite one another. For the first few minutes they ate quietly, both clearly enjoying the food, and Kate was quick to compliment John. During dinner they decided they would watch a movie after and then maybe have some dessert. Kate said that she would cear off the dishes and put them in the dishwasher and while she did that John should pick out a movie. After washing her hands, Kate walked into the living room where John had already turned on the tv and the dvd player showed the menu for "The Incredibles". Kate sat down on the couch directly in front of the tv and invited John to sit next to her. As he sat down on her left side, she took his right arm and put it around her shoulders. John began to feel tired again only 20 minutes into the movie and before he knew it, he had fallen asleep on Kate's shoulder.

"John? John, wake up, sweetie. John, the movie's over," John felt Kate gently shaking him.

"Hmm? Oh, I'm sorry, how long have I been sleeping?" John said finally regaining consciousness.

"Just about an hour, but it's okay, I'm sure you're body is still just tired from that 24-hour bug you had", Kate said empathetically.

"I'm normally not such a loser, sorry about that", John said with a laugh and Kate laughed, too.

"It's really okay, John. Actually, it was very cute, you were making these little 'hmmm' sounds every now and then", Kate said with that amazing smile, causing John to blush a little bit, "well, do you feel like having some ice cream?"

"Yeah, that sounds good", John said, quickly getting over the slight embarrassment.

"So, there's something that I've kinda wanted to ask you about", Kate began as she was scooping ice cream for the both of them.

"Y-yeah?" John barely stuttered.

"Well, I don't want this to be awkward, and I don't want to embarrass you, because I understand how these things can be", she continued looking at him for approval to go on, to which John nervously swallowed and nodded for her to keep going.

"I need to apologize first. The other night after we ate dinner at your house I went home and started getting ready for bed - shower and all that. I got in bed, but I couldn't really sleep at first because I kept thinking about your engagement a couple years ago -" John cut her off right there.

"Kate, no, it's okay, really. I'm not mad or upset with you, you couldn't have known that I would get all emotional like that. It's really not a big deal, we're past that", John interrupted.

"No, John, it's not just that. I've accepted that, but let me finish. Not being able to sleep, I went downstairs around 12 to have a cup of decaf tea to try and help me relax. I was sitting in my kitchen reading, when I noticed a little bit of light coming from your kitchen window", Kate paused here, and John saw by the look in her eyes, she wasn't sure if she wanted to continue, but she did, "And I saw you standing there in just a t-shirt and a diaper. And then this afternoon outside of my office you were staring at those diapers on the cart." John's face was burning red hot, and he began to stand up, shaking.

"Wait, please don't go, I'm not trying to embarrass you or anything, but, are you nighttime incontinent? I don't care if you are, I just thought that after talking about your engagement and you working through that, that this wouldn't be a big deal. And it's not a big deal to me. I really like you, John, and I don't care if you have to wear diapers to bed", Kate assured him.

John couldn't even make a sound. He tried to talk but nothing came out. Trying to clear his throat, he could feel his eyes welling up with tears and he couldn't even look at Kate. How could you not care? I bet you'll care if I tell you that I wear diapers just because I like to, John thought the sentence he longed to verbalize. Kate stepped closer to him and started to hug him, rubbing his back softly. She looked up at him.

"Talk to me, John, don't you think most girls would take off after finding out that you used to be engaged? I'm still here, I'm not going anywhere, and I'm not going to let you just walk out of here until we talk about this. That may sound harsh, but I'm doing this because I care about you and I want to know about you - everything about you", Kate said.

"Last night, I almost told you", John started, his voice somewhat shaky, he cleared his throat one more time, "I almost said it accidentally. When I told you that after Jill dumped me for one of my friends. I said that that was what had started me realizing that I had to move away. I caught myself, but didn't think you noticed. What I was going to say, was that that was what started my finding comfort in wearing diapers. So there it is, I'm not incontinent at nighttime or anytime for that matter, still here?" John couldn't believe he had said it. And he fully expected Kate to push away from him immediately and kick him out of her house.

"Yes, I am still here. John, you had your heart broken by two of your closest friends. It's natural to look for comfort, sometimes even in something as strange as wearing diapers. I'll admit, I don't fully understand why you turned to diapers, but it's way better than turning to drugs or alcohol. Yes, it's strange, but if it's helped you work through your broken relationship, then it has done some good for you", Kate said with tears in her eyes and an encouraging smile which John knew wasn't her smiling because she thought it was funny. This beautiful, amazing woman accepted John, diapers and all.

The End :)

• Like 1

Mark0307

Ooooooo no no no please say it's not the end. It's getting to the good parts now. :crybaby: Ooooooo what a wonderful relationship they will have if it continues. No lies no secrets just acceptance and maybe love. :wub: Oh be still my wet diaper. And what about her plans for her own practice?

I was hoping I was wrong about Kate seeing him in his diaper and tee shirt. Thank goodness for big windows. :D

Eagle/Baby Jay

Part Nine

Rolling over in his bed, John heard that familiar and comforting crinkle sound coming from between his legs underneath his covers. John smiled recalling the events of the previous night. After eating dinner, sleeping through a movie, eating ice cream and finally, confessing his desire to wear diapers to Kate, the most gorgeous, kind, loving and down-to-earth woman John had ever met, they had talked for about another hour before deciding they had better part ways for the night. John could still hardly believe how much had happened in barely a week. Suddenly he heard footsteps outside his door, followed by a soft knocking.

"Are you awake yet?", John heard Kate softly ask as she opened his door. John was suddenly filled with a nervous anxiety, despite the fact that he had told Kate about his desire to wear diapers, he didn't feel anywhere near ready for her to see him in one. Keeping his eyes closed John could hear her movements around his room and could tell she was over by his closet. He heard the slight creak as she opened the closet door and he could tell she was looking for something, when he suddenly heard the rustling of plastic. John opened his eyes slightly to see what Kate was doing. She had been kneeling down, and now, stood up and turned around with something white in her hands. Quickly he closed his eyes, careful not to close them too tightly in case she noticed. Soon he could feel Kate standing on one side of his bed an she began to slowly pull the covers down. Before John knew it, he could feel cool air on his legs and he knew that his diaper was in full view.

"Baby, I'm just going to change you real quick, okay? I'm sure you're probably wet," Kate whispered as John felt her hands gently undo the tapes of his diaper. She slowly pulled the front of the diaper down, being careful not to wake him. John knew she believed he was still asleep. Kate then spread John's legs further apart and started to pull the diaper out from underneath his bottom. She then began to gently wipe his diaper area with baby wipes, after which she placed the wipes in the wet diaper, rolled it up and threw it in the wastebasket near his bed. John could then hear Kate unfolding a clean diaper, he then felt her arms wrap around his knees as she lifted up and placed the clean diaper underneath his bottom. She then spread his legs apart and began to sprinkle baby powder on him. Next, he felt her pull up the front of the diaper, fasten the tapes and softly brush her hand on the front of the diaper.

"There, that's better", Kate whispered again.

John sat straight up, and quickly looked around, Kate was gone, and John realized that yet again, he had dreamt about a diaper experience with Kate. He reached for his cellphone and saw that he had a few text messages, both from Kate. "Good morning, you. If you get this in time, I'd love to come over and cook breakfast for you." Without reading the second message John responded, "Sure, come on over, I'll be down in just a few minutes". Upon reading the second message, he almost regretted sending his response so quickly. "Feel free to keep your diaper on, I'm curious."

• Like 1

Thank You for the Update to this story it was worth waiting for. I only wish John's dream sequence had happened in real life. Please Continue at your own pace. I look forward to the continuation though.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

You've written such a great story so far. The development of the relationship and his feelings about diapers was set up very well. You did a very good job of handling the delicate situation of her finding out and him dealing with her knowledge. I hoping you'll continue at least a little more as they each explore their own and the other's reactions to their relationship and the inclusion of diapers in that relationship.

Thanks, thanks, thanks!

Mark0307 that was a great chapter. I'm hoping also you continue it for awhile too. Your writing is easy to read and you keep surprising us. Thanks. :D

Eagle/Baby Jay

PS I love these kinds of stories.

Part Ten

John's Mind was racing as he debated with himself whether or not to leave his diaper on as Kate had invited. I mean, she did say "feel free to keep your diaper on", obviously she's okay with it. She also said she's curious. Does she know there's more to it than that I just merely like to wear diapers to comfort myself? We didn't really talk about it much after I told her last night. All these thoughts were flying around his head as he went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth, still wearing his diaper, which he now realized was wet. Oh, you've got to be kidding me, John now began thinking that maybe he should change his diaper so that Kate wouldn't know he was wet. Hold on, I'm not going down there in JUST a diaper, anyway. Besides, if I change and she asks me to see what it looks like, she'll be able to tell it's not the same diaper I wore last night and I don't really want to explain why I changed. John finally settled on not changing his diaper, which wasn't all that wet, anyway, but the wetness indicator had faded slightly. After only a few minutes of sending his response to Kate and having the most serious argument with himself, he heard knocking on the front door. Quickly John put on a pair of baggy sweat pants over his diaper, grabbed a t-shirt that he began to put on as he headed down the stairs and made his way to the front door with a massive knot in his stomach.

"Good morning, Doctor", John said trying to mask his nerves.

"Good morning 'Dear Emo Hipster'," Kate winked at John as he opened the door all the way and reached for the bag of what he presumed to be the food Kate had brought to prepare for breakfast, "Ah ah ah, that's no way to greet a good friend first thing in the morning."

With that Kate maneuvered herself to be in the perfect hugging position and she leaned forward on her toes and kissed John on the cheek.

"Now, you can help me carry the breakfast ingredients", she smiled as she handed a grocery bag with eggs, butter and cinnamon in it, but she held onto a rather large bowl in her other hand.

"So what's on the menu this morning?" John asked as he began to remove the items from the bag and place them on the counter.

"Oh, just my world-famous French toast", Kate answered as she set the bowl on the counter and began looking in the cupboards for a frying pan and upon finding one she deemed the right size, she continued, "Why don't you go ahead and start crackin some eggs and mixing them in that bowl?"

"Sure, should I get some coffee brewing?" John asked upon mixing enough eggs.

"Oooooh, yes, coffee would be great", Kate answered and as things had begun to quiet down, with all the plastic bags being put away, John immediately became aware of how loud his diaper was when he moved, though he wasn't sure if it was as loud as he thought.

Sensing that something was up with John, Kate began talking, "So, I'm guessing by the way you're acting that you decided to keep your diaper on?" John nodded and Kate kept going, "Good. You're probably wondering why I wanted you to do that, and I want to let you know right now that it's for no other reason than that I want you to be comfortable around me, no matter what, okay? So, just relax, act normal and we'll be fine."

"Yeah, I'll be honest, I kind of freaked out when I saw your second text this morning saying that I could leave my di-diaper on, but, what is it that you're curious about?" John asked her, still wondering if there was more to it than that Kate merely wanted him to feel comfortable around her, even in a diaper.

"Well, okay, truthfully, I did mean what I said, but I have some questions and I thought it might be easier for you to answer if you were wearing a diaper", Kate confessed.

"Questions? Did I not satisfy your curiousity last night?" John asked jokingly.

"Well, I mean, what is it about wearing a diaper that comforts you? When do you wear them? How often do you wear them? And......do you......do you ever use them?" Kate asked each of these questions with a slight pause in between each and John could tell she felt especially awkward when she asked the last question.

"Wow. That's, uh, that's quite a lot there", John began as he considered how to answer Kate's questions. He had just started brewing the coffee and continued on, looking Kate directly in the eye, "Well, you've been so gracious and accepting with all of this and I want to be one hundred percent honest with you. Firstly, I guess what comforts me when I'm wearing a diaper.....is, I don't know, I guess it's kind of like a security blanket-type effect. It just makes me feel free of responsibility and stress. Secondly, I generally only wear them at night, and when I've got the house to myself because none of my roommates have ever known about it, nor did I want them to know about it. Lastly....ummm......truth is, I definitely don't.....you know.....number two. And honestly, I really don't even pee in them, though I have before. Especially when Jill first dumped me, let's just say I was pretty rough there for a few weeks and only got out of bed to go....number two."

John deliberately left out the fact that he had inadvertently wet his diaper overnight three nights in a row, even though he wasn't even embarrassed answering Kate's questions, but knowing her background in the medical field, didn't want her to begin suggesting that he get check out by a doctor, after all he'd been sick and his body had been weakened.

"So, you like how diapers feel?" Kate asked innocently with not even a trace of trying to hide laughter.

"Yeah....I really enjoy it", John answered.

At this point Kate ahd begun to fry up the French toast and she asked John to warm up some maple syrup in the microwave. He began to set the table, and walked over to check on the coffee, which was almost finished brewing. Kate had been stacking the toast on a plate, and when she was done, she placed the pan in the sink and carried the plate over to the table. John poured two mugs of coffee and was about to sit down across from Kate. As he began to pull the chair out, it didn't move.

"Before you sit down.....can...can I see it?" Kate asked, holding the chair with her legs beneath the table so John couldn't move it.

"Umm....I guess", John said in an extremely unsure manner, "I mean....."

As John trailed off, Kate stood up and walked around the table to him. She reached for the waistband of his sweatpants and looked inquisitively at John, he nodded, and she slowly pulled his pants down revealing his somewhat wet diaper.

"Oh....umm....did you pee, sweetie?" Kate asked as she noticed the wetness indicator's faded coloring.

"No, no, they tend to do that when they're worn overnight.....the warmth, you know?" John tried to cover himself.

"Okay, wow, these things are really thick. Much thicker than what they use for patients at the hospital. Where did you get these?" Kate seemed almost astonished.

"Yeah, they are pretty thick. A medical supply website", John responded, "Can we please eat now?"

"Okay, sorry, yeah, let's eat. Did I embarrass you just now?" Kate sweetly asked looking legitimately worried.

"Ummm....no, not really. I don't think 'embarrassed' is the right word. I've never worn a diaper in front of anyone and I certainly never expected to wear one in front of a woman so beautiful as you", John confessed.

They began eating after John assured her that he was all right. After they were finished John noticed that it was time for Kate to leave for work and told her that he would clean up the dishes. THey walked together to the front door.

"Thanks for breakfast, I can see why your French toast is 'world famous'", John made sure to compliment Kate's cooking once again, even though he had a number of times as they ate.

"You're welcome. Thank you for being so brave and answering all my questions and showing me your diaper. I think it will help me to continue to deal with this and be okay with it", Kate assured John that she still didn't care that he liked to wear diapers, and it helped knowing that he didn't really use them for their intended purpose, at least not often.

With that they said goodbye, and John leaned forward and down to kiss Kate on the cheek, but she moved and met his lips with hers.

"I've got meetings all day, so I won't be able to meet up for lunch or dinner today, but maybe we can hang out for a bit later on tonight?" Kate inqured.

"Oh, okay, sure that'd be good. Just let me know", John replied as he watched her walk to her car.

• Like 1

Great story and I especially like how the two are becoming more of an item together, and will anxiously wait for further adventures. This has me spell bound.

I like this Continuation A lot. It's very intriguing. I think a lot of us wish that we had a partner that was at least open about things such as Kate is. John is sooo lucky which I hope he realizes.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

Great chapter! Yes, the development of the relationship is wonderful; her willingness to explore an acceptance of his wearing along with his concern about her reaction and the two of them caring about each other.

My concern (not for your plot development, but within it) is his little white lies about his diaper being wet and the frequency of his wetting. It will be interesting to see if she can accept both his use of his diapers and the fact that he was reluctant to tell the complete truth. Perhaps she saw through his little fib and knows his diaper was wet - I'm pretty sure she'd figure it out. Her comment that him not using the diaper that often would help her in her acceptance is also a little troubling.

I'm eager to see how the story - and the relationship - continues.

Great chapter! Yes, the development of the relationship is wonderful; her willingness to explore an acceptance of his wearing along with his concern about her reaction and the two of them caring about each other.

My concern (not for your plot development, but within it) is his little white lies about his diaper being wet and the frequency of his wetting. It will be interesting to see if she can accept both his use of his diapers and the fact that he was reluctant to tell the complete truth. Perhaps she saw through his little fib and knows his diaper was wet - I'm pretty sure she'd figure it out. Her comment that him not using the diaper that often would help her in her acceptance is also a little troubling.

I'm eager to see how the story - and the relationship - continues.

More the just fact that he doesn't mess in them was my intention with that part of the story. That issue will be addressed in future "chapters".

And I'd like to also just make a quick disclaimer that this story is 100% fictional in every way. It is merely a product of my imagination, and in no way resembles my life (unfortunately, haha) or the life of anyone I know. Any similarities are by pure coincidence and amazing.