LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question About Tranquilety Atn

I just went to my local drug store and bought a pack of tranquility atn diapers, I was pumped because they didn't have these the last time I went there. My concerns are how well do these hold? I read the reviews on dd's site and it seemed that there were good reviews and really bad reviews, as that's understandable with opinion I did notice people refering to an old design and a new design as that's all dandy, I want to know about the current design, right now, what the tranquility atn's are like as far as leaks. Also I wear in my dorm room at night when I go to bed, so how noisy are these things? I usually wear cloth like style diapers but these ones are plastic backed. Cause like I wear sweats to bed Will that be able to conceal the sound, cause where I'm at is cold now and I wear sweats with windbreaker pants and those pants are pretty noisey themselves. I want to wear one tonight but I want to make sure that all is good and I can rely on these diapers. Also how well do the tapes hold. Thanks all

Also a little funny side story, when I went to go buy those diapers today, I brought them to the register and the lady couldn't find a price so she yelled for her boss to come over and the boss yelled I'm busy what do you need? To which the cashier yelled how much are the tranquilty all through the night disposible diapers? And then the boss said what? An the lady repeted the question again. Yeah so the whole store knew what I was getting, it was kind of embarrasing

I have had those they do work well, how much do they hold is a tough question and it's hard to judge just how much you urinate, but I put one of those on in the morning about 10 and they lasted me until about 4 pm.

I drink loads of liquids because of my meds I would say 2+ liters a day.

The tapes are good,if you don't do a lot of moving around, bending lifting, I spend a lot of time working on cars and tapes don't hold well for me unless I lock them with a piece of duct tape.

I did not notice any noise wearing them the plastic gos quiet as it warms from your body heat, plastic covers do have a problem, your pants will fall down sliding on the plastic, you can put a pair of undies over them to stop that from happening.

I also wear nylon pants everyday, they are way more noisy then the plastic I wouldn't worry about it.

Just be careful your sweats will want to slide down the plastic, I almost lost my pants a few times when I wasn't paying attention, I was working in the yard and almost tripped over them, and on another occasion I didn't notice again but I guess the people driving by when I was trimming weeds along the road in front of my place got a show, they could see my plastic covered skinny butt.

Many years ago (30 years) I used to try a lot of different brands of adult diapers. Tranquility was the first one to have GEL padding that I remember. They marketed it as "Peach Mat" and even though they had a narrow crotch, the squishy feeling of a wet gel padded diaper was fantastic! Soon after, other adult diapers changed from that clumping filler material to super absorbent gel as well.

My problem with Tranquility ATN was when they first came out. I bought a package (expensive) and every diaper had the tape tear off the back! I can't say I was pulling the tapes too tight when I put the diaper on as I never had a problem with any other diaper. Also, I didn't pull the tape that tight and had I not pulled it like I did, my diaper would have slid right off me! That was the only package I tried and perhaps there was either a defect with that batch or a design problem. As far as absorbtion, they were OK, but not as highly absorbent as I thought they would be, compaired to Abriform X-Plus.

I just went to my local drug store and bought a pack of tranquility atn diapers, I was pumped because they didn't have these the last time I went there. My concerns are how well do these hold? I read the reviews on dd's site and it seemed that there were good reviews and really bad reviews, as that's understandable with opinion I did notice people refering to an old design and a new design as that's all dandy, I want to know about the current design, right now, what the tranquility atn's are like as far as leaks. Also I wear in my dorm room at night when I go to bed, so how noisy are these things? I usually wear cloth like style diapers but these ones are plastic backed. Cause like I wear sweats to bed Will that be able to conceal the sound, cause where I'm at is cold now and I wear sweats with windbreaker pants and those pants are pretty noisey themselves. I want to wear one tonight but I want to make sure that all is good and I can rely on these diapers. Also how well do the tapes hold. Thanks all

Also a little funny side story, when I went to go buy those diapers today, I brought them to the register and the lady couldn't find a price so she yelled for her boss to come over and the boss yelled I'm busy what do you need? To which the cashier yelled how much are the tranquilty all through the night disposible diapers? And then the boss said what? An the lady repeted the question again. Yeah so the whole store knew what I was getting, it was kind of embarrasing

I had almost the same thing happen to me in a CVS years back. I had a coupon for Depends.. It did not work in the scanner, and the line was long. The manager had to come, and there was discussion about Depends not ringing up, so by the time I checked out everyone in the line knew I was buying Depends. At the time I was red faced. Anymore, i wouldn't have given a hoot!

I've been using Tranquility ATN's for years. These diapers are great, if you want a superior diaper add a Huggies size 5 overnite with 4 slits. This is what I call a Hugquility diaper, far better than any other diaper!

Keep in mind proper diapering techniques, tighter fits and fold over the plastic at the front leg section.

The tapes on these diapers are poor, but what I do is use diaper pins in the tapes, this is something I've used for a year and it's great!

They're pretty quiet as the plastic is a bit thicker like and stiffer almost but not bad. I like them and boy do they gel up thick. Holds a lot and they don't leak until they're fully loaded. I've never had an issue with the tapes. Remember, people only write often about their bad experiences not the good ones.