LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Inner Sissy Strikes Again!

DailyDi

Ordered more training pants from NiceDiaper in white, blue and stripes... but I got blue, stripes and PINK! For a minute there I convinced myself my inner-sissy had made me click on the wrong item, but the invoice is correct.

Anywho, working on a deal to replace the missing pants without having to pay the shipping to send these back to China. If he accepts my offer I'll have 2 pairs of XL pink trainers to sell cheap!

did you happen to 'accidentally' order a pair of patent leather Mary Jane's too ??? :P

And hey, I have a pair of blue 'trainers' in XL from special-clothes I got off of ebay, that are really to big for me. They are really nice :) if you need another pair....in case of an accident ;)

Just more proof that everybody wants to be a girl. :giggle:

Well, we can roast you here and now if you would like. Which style do you want us to use. We can do Dean Martin style or we could all toke up and make it a pot roast.

Or, being part Fairy, I could wave my majgic want and say "poof: You are a rost!". but then you would probably have some other beef with us.

It is your subconscious at work, using mental telepathy to made the person filling the order put those nice pink things in there ^_^;):whistling:

Bettypooh

Hehehehe...

• 3 weeks later...

I must share my excitement over my latest purchase with you! My inner sissy strike again!

I finally found a pair of black patent leather Mary Jane shoes in my size. I have been looking for years because I have such big feet for such a little girl ( blush). They have the low heel that are appropriate for little girls attire. They have the single buckle strap across the instep. They are so adorable and shiny. Now I have completed my party dress outfits. I just received enough money from Santa claus to buy a digital camera so I can take pictures of my outfits. I have three party dresses- one each in pale pink, baby blue, and white. All in satin with lots of ruffles, lace, ribbons and bows with pretty short puff sleeves and full circle skirts. I have a pretty bouffant petticoat slip of taffeta and net to pouf out my skirt. It has a tiny pink bow on the front of the bodice with delicate lace on the hems and bodice. I feel faint when I see it. Naturally my feet are covered with lacey anklets. Would anyone care to see the outfits?

Happy New Year to all!! God bless.

I bet you do not have a tiara.

Two questions:

1. A "real" one or just one of the "play" kind?

2. Only one? :giggle: If you look at my room in my gallery, you see that I have quite a few and am always wearing one, I also discuss them in THE PINK RUBBER SHEET, When I was wiht KNUFFLES and that contingent of girls. I brought the tiara fancy there and the LG's took to it like a duck takes to water. Many of them not only had a tiara but more than one, mostly more than 3. I usually have a different tiara for each part of the day since a large, very sparkley one might be a bit too much for the mid-morning to mid-afternoon but very good for eveing. Being part Fairy, if I wear a large tiara to bed, it gives me strange and unpleasant treams. Lady Tiara (Tiara Fairy) says int intereacts with the dream-maker that every Fairy has over her pillow and one of the ways a Fairylet is chastized is to put her to bed wearing a large tiara.

Tiaras are a very scrumptious part of being a girl and were my second fully identifiable girlish interests. My First was dolls when I was 4

you know. its odd.... with all the girls in this room, i'm amazed and bewildered as to why theirs no one in my kitchen making me a roast.

Sorry.... Was busy making you the cupcakes you asked for......

justin-bieber-cupcakes.jpg

Love Lanny <3 xxx