LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Melissa Gets Her Bottom Changed

Good but Melissa was 17 in the first chapter and now all of a sudden she is 18? Did she have a unknown birthday and I did notice spelling errors too.

It's cool how everyone is cool with her diapers because they act like they don't even notice.

Another thing that didn't make sense is her mother or father took her diapers from her she got at the pharmacy? Why did they do that? Then she puts her in them when she has accidents on purpose. It seems contradicting there.

Melissa went to bed that night thinking about everything that was happening in her life. As she laid in her cozy bed, she thought about her future and what is was going to be like. Feeling her thick diaper crinkling on her crotch, she wondered what it would be like to be laying in bed without a diaper? What would it be like if she told her parents that she didnt want diapers? What if her parents really thought that she was having accidents and when she tells them that she doesnt want diapers anymore, then they will be angry and know that she was doing all of this on purpose.

Just then Melissa looked around her room and wondered what if she just kept embracing her diapers. She pictured her room looking like a babies, with princess stuff all over and tons of stuffed animals. Then she pictured herself laying in a crib instead of her bed. As Melissa was thinking about all of these wonderful things she felt comfy. Soon she was asleep with the happy thoughts of being a baby in her mind.

Melissa slowly opened up her eyes. The sun was gleaming through her window, lighting up her big girl room. Melissa sighed as she remembered the warm feeling she had inside while thinking about being in a baby room. She sat up and felt how squishy and soggy her diaper was, just then the warm fuzzy feelings climbed right back into her mind. With a blank smile on her face Melissa said to herself, "This is it, I will be as little as possible for the next few days and see how I like it".

Melissa rolled over on her tummy, keeping her diapered butt in the air, then slid one leg off of her bed. One foot was now on the ground, one arm dangling off of her bed, her other leg and arm was sprawled across her bed still. In this position Melissas crotch was right at the corner of her bed, with the bed pushing up against her diapered crotch. She wiggled her butt, then slid the rest of her body down to her floor. Melissa then crawled over to her bathroom. She noticed herself in her mirror and saw how saggy her butt was. Melissa dropped her head and looked at the front of her diaper. it was so cute how her diaper hung down off of her body, she thought, just like a baby who was in the same diaper for hours. She then dropped her head all the way to the floor and lifted her knees off the ground, looking at herself in the mirror from between her legs. The typical toddler look, she thought.

Just then she realized how much she had to poop. Melissa dropped back down to her knees and started to relax her butt. Just then Melissa had an idea to go downstairs and make this as baby like as possible. She quickly hopped to her feet and hopped all the way out of her room and down the stairs. Just as she reached the bottom she saw her whole family sitting in the living room, then reality set in again for Melissa. Frozen, she was unable to react fast enough as she felt a big load of poopoo's start to load the back of her diaper. "Uh, oh" she thought.

Immediately Melissa regressed and clinched her legs together feeling her poopy butt squish. She stuck her finder in her mouth and waddled up to her mother. "Mommy I need my diapy changed," Melissa said in a cute little girls voice. Just then her mother turned her around and said "Yes baby, somebody is stinky". Her mother instructed her to run upstairs and get ready for her. Melissa then hopped all the way back upstairs with her diaper bouncing and crinkling with every hop.

She laid there a while feeling like a complete baby and loving every minute of it. Melissa was lifting her legs into the air and spreading her legs and feeling her messy diaper shift and squish between her thighs. Just then her mom walked into her room with a fresh diaper and supplies. Melissa laid quietly as her mother walked towards her.

Her mother stopped right before she untaped Melissas diaper and said, "Melissa sweetie, we need to have a talk".

• Like 4

Melissa's family, especially her mother, have gone way beyond reason to make Mel a happy big baby.

I know for real I was so lucky to have a family that understood wetting. I am not so sure how my Mom would have reacted if she even suspected I had deliberately messed my just-in-case diaper. For real as soon as I reverted to bed wetting Mom taught me how to pin on my own gauze diaper. From the time I could reach into the washing machine I had washed the diapers of my younger siblings as well as Mom's diapers. Before that I was expected to unload the dryer. If there had been adult babies in the 1960s and 1970s I knew nothing about them. Mom only found out about AB in 1990, a year after my youngest sister Missy started playing AB to cope with her incontinence and a few weeks after I followed Missy's lead.

What I have always loved about the Melissa series is that she is treated with love. With love comes responsibilities. I am tingling with anticipation of what Mel's mother will say. I do not want to speculate and certainly I do not want to influence this talented author G Climent27. For me waiting is much of the fun.

• 2 weeks later...

I found this story last night. It made me so excited to be a diaper lover that I went out and bought a bag of Depend Maximum Protection, then spent the rest of the night wearing, wetting, messing (I NEVER mess, by the way), and crawling around on the floor (I NEVER act like a baby when I wear...well, except for the wearing diapers part). This morning I woke up, showered, got diapered...and wore in public for the first time. Thanks, Melissa! Can't wait to read the rest of your adventures.

I really like to hear that! Thank you for allowing this story to inspire you:)

No, thank [em]you[/em]! I've been diapered ever since reading your story; In fact, this afternoon during my first public diaper wearing experience I wet myself in the checkout line [em]while buying diapers[/em]. Looking forward to the next chapter!

• 4 weeks later...

Melissa was struggling with a big decision. She wasnt sure if she wanted to completely regress, or if she wanted to go back to her normal life. She wasnt ready for her mother to have a talk with her. She had too much going on in her mind.

Melissa looked up at her mother with a terrified look on her face. Placing her hand on the front of Melissas diaper, her mother spoke, "Melissa sweetie, next week your father and I will be going on a vacation together. I wanted to let you know that we have arranged for a babysitter to come and stay with you kids while we are out."

A huge sigh of relief came from Melissa. All her mother wanted to tell her is that she was gong on vacation. The rest of the talk Melissa completely spaced out. Her mind was still on her thoughts of before. Melissa felt nervous yet excited to hear what her mother was going to say. Almost as if her mother was going to make the decision of being a baby or being a big girl for her. Melissa felt like if her mother wanted to start potty training her again then she would try hard and be a big girl.

Just then Melissa flashed back to where she was. "So it will just be you and your brother here ok sweetie?" Her mom said. Melissa nodded, and looked around. Here she was, laying in a heavy, squishy, soaked, and stinky diaper. Her moms hand was resting on the front of her diaper and she just found out she would be spending the next week being babysat with her baby brother. Throughout the diaper change, Melissa wondered if her mother really did just make the decision for her.

As her bottom was being wiped, Melissa got a little bit tickled and giggled slightly. It always felt so good to be wiped clean by her mommy. The smell of baby wipes filled her nose, and the cooling sensation on her bottom. Her mother sprinkled some baby powder on her diaper area and threw her stinky diaper away. As she laid on the bed with her fresh diaper waiting to be taped up Melissa smiled. The attention she was receiving, and the comfort of being taken care of made her the happiest girl in the world.

• Like 6

Wow! GCliment 27, it is so marvelous to have a new Melissa chapter. By my count this was Chapter 22.

Like Melissa I was so worried her mother wanted to have a serious talk, because the diaper fantasy had to end. Now I am tingling with anticipation who will be the babysitter.

• Like 1