LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Story Behind Current Dd Picture

Except for the digital camera in the woman's hand and the modern disposable diaper, she looks like a popular big baby girl who was active in 1990 when I discovered AB play.

Ever since Daily Di posted the current Up-Date I have racked my brain trying to remember that woman's name. We met in 1992 at an AB/DL party in San Jose. My memory is that she was on vacation then and actually lived in the Deep South yet spoke with a Mid Western accent.

Indeed, the woman in this picture is very attractive and clearly comfortable being photographed informally with her diaper exposed. Good for her!

I think we may be getting wires crossed. Some people are talking about the picture of the GORGEOUS woman, imho, with the orange top, attends diaper, and digital camera in her hand while others are talking about the current female #3 picture which contains someone in leather. I think that link, in the OP, will take you to whatever picture happens to be Female picture #3 in the gallery, and thus will change every week (or whenever it is updated. Here, hopefully, are the two pictures.

post-5735-0-65297500-1291172367_thumb.jp

post-5735-0-97754100-1291172464_thumb.jp

post-5735-0-65297500-1291172367_thumb.jp

post-5735-0-97754100-1291172464_thumb.jp

Seen that series a few times. Looks like the pics were taken at some back-woods cabin. Those are Attends from the early 2000's, so this pic is going on 10 years old.

Do you remember where you saw the series?