LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My First Messy Diaper

Although being a mommy type person, I do also enjoy wearing and using diapers myself. To this day I have only wet them and have never been brave enough to mess one. Well I've decided to be a real baby and used that diaper for what its meant for.

Standing with no clothes on, I get out one of my favorite disposables and unfold it like I normally would. Next I sprinkle baby powder in my hand and rub it all over my diaper area as I love the feel of baby powder.

Next I diaper myself the usual way tucking the diaper between my legs and fitting it around my bottom. Adjusting for a good fit I tape it in place. Diapering yourself is not easy but I've done this so many times that its a snap now. While being at home I'm normally just in a diaper and a long T-shirt. I sit around on the couch and watch TV for a while.

Its been a couple of days since I've pooped and I know I'm due to have one soon. After a little time has gone by, I realize I badly need to poop.

I think a million different ways to do this, should I stand, sit or squat? I get up from the couch and choose to just stand with my legs together, just like a lot of real babies would do. Problem is I have a little trouble letting it go. I go and grab one of my favorite baby bottles and fill it with chocolate milk. Standing in front of the TV I take a deep breath and relax. A moment later I feel the poop starting to come and I begin to drink from my bottle.

Doing this is a lot different then sitting on the potty, as the poop comes I feel it pushing its way between my bottom cheeks and into my diaper. Drinking and pooping, I'm thinking I will never sit on the potty again as I really enjoy the warm sensation down there. Once I am done I walk around a bit and notice my diaper a heavier now. I feel the bottom of my diaper and notice there's a big lump down there.

Enjoying the warmth of a messy diaper, I pick up a baby rattle and play with it while making baby noises. BA BA BA BA GOO GOO BLRRRRRRRR, Giggles.

A short time later things begin to get a little smelly and I decide its time to change myself having no idea how bad the smell is going o be. I stand by the bed and take out several baby wipes plus a plastic bag for the mess. I pull the tapes loose on my diaper and remove it, then place it on a little table. The smell is awful now, it not only fills the room but my whole apartment as well. I begin to wipe my bottom and realize that the 5 wipes I took out ain't even gonna be close to what I will need to clean up. Since I did not sit down after I pooped, most of the mess stays back there. Once I'm finally clean again I place the mess in a plastic bag. It smells so bad that I really use several bags, each one tied up.

I go take a real good shower. Once I'm out I get dresses enough so to take the nasty mess outside and toss in the dumpster.

It will likely be a while before I mess my pants again, yet I'm pretty sure I will. Just I will have a better changing and clean up plan next time.

• Like 2

As a Daddy who is also a DL, it makes sense to me that you are a Mommy who enjoys being an LG at times. Thanks for adding your perspective to the boards.

Honu

I am glad you enjoyed the experience Michelle. Although Clean-up & Smell are not pleasurable factors. I especially enjoy the "naughtyness factor".

Thank you follow babies, yes I did this for real, but a few years later I have a better outlook on changing myself.

Now for my own tips on clean up after pooping.

So if your wanting to mess your pants, DO IT! But first lets prepare a few things. What I do is take 5 paper towels and fold each one in half. Tear the paper towel in half so you got 2 smaller pieces still folded in have. Then sprinkle a small amount of water on each one. Now you have 10 wet wipes that will remove more poop then baby wipes will. Next you will need a chair. Before untaping that messy diaper, realize its going to stink, no way around it but it need not be so bad. Take a couple deep breaths then straddle over the chair and untape the diaper. Let the messy diaper plop on the chair. Fold it in half and place in a plastic bag. Then place a foot on the chair, bend over a little and start wiping your bottom with the wipes you made. By the time you finish with all 10 wipes you'll be mostly clean, then use a couple of real baby wipes.

You still have to shower, reason being even though you feel cleaner, poo poo seems to want to embed in your skin. So use warm soapy water and your good to go.

Thanks for the comments.

Soon I will write a true experience about pooping in public.

Nice story i wish you were my mommy

*puts you on my lap*

Awww sweetie you can call me mommy anywhere you see me play OK. *kisses your cheek*

For those who are sending me PM's, seems we have a lot of sweet wonderful little boys around and if I don't answer you I don't mean to ignore you, just I'm getting lots of them. And I see the storage for PM's is pretty limited.

Cool story Michelle! :D Thank you for sharing.

Congratulations on taking a step to experience something that a few of us .....'enjoy' :blush: and others find repulsive. It is an 'acquired experience or sensation' but is something amazingly refreshing (in an odd way) and almost addictive. As you mentioned in your post while going ...

"I'm thinking I will never sit on the potty again as I really enjoy the warm sensation down there "

for some reason, you just have to go in your pants now and then, it just feels right....to some of us.

Anyways, glad you enjoyed the experience, and I hope to read about your 'play experiences' again :)

Something else that crossed my mind while reading your post was that you're not 'really' a mommy, but more of a naughty little girl who likes to go potty in her pants :P maybe needing a daddy to look after you...or someone to play with ;)

But thats just me.

Love the story and your picture is wonderful as well...your adorable :blush:

I don't need any PM's to say that....don't need to hide much or fill up your inbox with stuff.

BTW, if you make a 'small' contribution to DD you get added mail box space ;)

{{{{{{{{{HUGS!!!}}}

I'm a D/L so don't really need a mommy type, but finding someone like you who as a partner or companion, who is open minded and brave enough to try something new like and find it enjoyable this is inspiring. :)

I hope to find someone like you someday.. :blush:

yup yup....someday

Thanks again sweetie.

qwack

Mommy Michelle,

it seems odd that a baby is telling a mommy about this, but if you like doing this, let me give you a few hints.

Re the smell - activated charcoal capsules really kill most of this - so when you are planning a messy diaper, for 2 days before, take approx 100mg per day.

To allow you to poop easier - cod liver oil OR any fish oil capsules work a treat - since they lubricate the digestive system - 500-1000 mg

Also, increasing your liquid content (ie drinks that don't contain artifical sweetners) will allow the poop to less lumpy.

Despite your training, the easiest way to poop a diaper is while lying on your back. The poop tends to gather in the center of the diaper and cause it to bulge.

For cleanup, the above helps greatly since the poop doesn't tend to stick to your body. Also, since it is healthy poop, baby wipes / toilet paper are not really needed since it is easier to step into a shower and allow the shower to wash it all away. However, if you are being changed by another, the baby method of changing - lying down and using baby wipes and the clean part of the diaper to get the excess is preferred by a few members here.

All in all, hope you have fun playing and exploring your infantile side.

• Like 1

Cool story Michelle! :D Thank you for sharing.

Congratulations on taking a step to experience something that a few of us .....'enjoy' :blush: and others find repulsive. It is an 'acquired experience or sensation' but is something amazingly refreshing (in an odd way) and almost addictive. As you mentioned in your post while going ...

"I'm thinking I will never sit on the potty again as I really enjoy the warm sensation down there "

for some reason, you just have to go in your pants now and then, it just feels right....to some of us.

Anyways, glad you enjoyed the experience, and I hope to read about your 'play experiences' again :)

Something else that crossed my mind while reading your post was that you're not 'really' a mommy, but more of a naughty little girl who likes to go potty in her pants :P maybe needing a daddy to look after you...or someone to play with ;)

But thats just me.

Love the story and your picture is wonderful as well...your adorable :blush:

I don't need any PM's to say that....don't need to hide much or fill up your inbox with stuff.

BTW, if you make a 'small' contribution to DD you get added mail box space ;)

{{{{{{{{{HUGS!!!}}}

I'm a D/L so don't really need a mommy type, but finding someone like you who as a partner or companion, who is open minded and brave enough to try something new like and find it enjoyable this is inspiring. :)

I hope to find someone like you someday.. :blush:

yup yup....someday

Thanks again sweetie.

qwack

If I had real little ones I probably wouldn't have any time to come here so it looks like places like this has sorta become my family.

Of course I can poop in the potty so doing it in a diaper is sorta naughty which certainly makes it fun...smiles. I have done lots of baby sitting and diaper changes which gave me the basics on how clean up should be performed on a little bottom.

Mommy Michelle,

it seems odd that a baby is telling a mommy about this, but if you like doing this, let me give you a few hints.

Re the smell - activated charcoal capsules really kill most of this - so when you are planning a messy diaper, for 2 days before, take approx 100mg per day.

To allow you to poop easier - cod liver oil OR any fish oil capsules work a treat - since they lubricate the digestive system - 500-1000 mg

Also, increasing your liquid content (ie drinks that don't contain artifical sweetners) will allow the poop to less lumpy.

Despite your training, the easiest way to poop a diaper is while lying on your back. The poop tends to gather in the center of the diaper and cause it to bulge.

For cleanup, the above helps greatly since the poop doesn't tend to stick to your body. Also, since it is healthy poop, baby wipes / toilet paper are not really needed since it is easier to step into a shower and allow the shower to wash it all away. However, if you are being changed by another, the baby method of changing - lying down and using baby wipes and the clean part of the diaper to get the excess is preferred by a few members here.

All in all, hope you have fun playing and exploring your infantile side.

I have never pooped while laying on my back but love the idea and certainly real babies mess while in bed from time to time. I'm thinking of watching TV while in bed and under a warm cozy blankie. Then just relax in bed and enjoy a warm healthy bowel movement. Perhaps wiggle just a little.

I have never pooped while laying on my back but love the idea and certainly real babies mess while in bed from time to time. I'm thinking of watching TV while in bed and under a warm cozy blankie. Then just relax in bed and enjoy a warm healthy bowel movement. Perhaps wiggle just a little.

Something that helps with clean up is using a barrier cream or ointment on your backside. I use A&D ointment if I plan on filling my pants, and it helps protect sensitive areas from the mess and from potential rash, and aids in clean up. So just a little spread around 'important' areas helps a lot! :)

Hope this helps further your enjoyment ;)

Using adult geriatric wipes will also aide in clean up. They're bigger and a little bit stronger than bABy wipes too. Also a nice hot soapy shower afterwards is always good to relax and then rediaper too :D

Your very good at this and it seems you enjoy writing about it as well, What would be really cool is if wrote an actually story kind of thing since you do the roleplay in point of view perspective. Thought that might be kinda cool. -Hoops :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...