LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Thankful For?

DailyDi

Guest baby-jessy

Iam thankful for my GF. Iam thankful for all my friends for caring for me here on DD ( DailyDi, Repaid1, Konner, BabyRescue(love you sweetie!), Blossomed, Baby Sophie, Little-Daddy-Toa(love you daddy!), Bettypooh, little_jonny, TDL, lilbabyjamie(or paragon :) ), Auna(love ya mommy), Lea(love ya sis), blackoutSunset, McDonLee, Capt.Mad_cow, sojourner, Lanthey(*huuuugs*), Kami-bozu, Krist, WolfyPup, underworl, JennJenn(hugs), Mommy_Rizareez(love ya riza), Da_Bears, f0rkman, alex 04, Poxy, Tenderheart, and gweeny..........just to name a few. iam sure iam forgeting someone. PM and ill ad ya to my list :) ) iam thankful for this site still being up. iam thankful iam still alive. Iam thankful that i can help others here. ummmm iam sure there is many more just cant thinks of it

I have much to be Thankful for, not just this year, but in past years as well

-I have family members who love and accept me for who I am, not just because of what I have.

-I have a job that I enjoy and may not pay the best, but I have been able to keep, and which has allowed me to keep my house and lifestyle intact.

-The many many friends whom I have met here, and let me know that I am not alone in my thoughts regarding this .....'fetish' or interest or what ever it is....I'm not alone, nor am I qwazy :screwy: and it's really all OK! :D

-being able to save and invest, have funds to fall back on, has helped a lot. I know that not everyone can do this or has what I have (I'm not trying to brag or make anyone feel bad) I have choices f and solutions for problems, which others do not. Yet there are others who have more choices and opportunities than I do, which is OK too, it is the way the world is, and I am Ok with my place in it. :)

-lessons which are presented daily, and which I 'try' to learn...and pass on to others...and some which I screw up on, and have to deal with again, until learned.....it's a life long process, and I hope I don't get an "F" when graduation comes :blush:

-having the freedoms that we as a nation have, even though they get challenged daily and there are those who wish to destroy them and take them away, because they DON'T have them, and don't feel we should either. What we have isn't free, it has been paid for and is still beinng paid for daily, by those in the service and everyone who works and contributes.

I am sure there is more, I just don't want this to turn into a book :P

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, regardless of where you are, what you have, be happy and grateful. For there are those who have less, and are not as fortunate.....regardless of your situation. George Carlin said it best when someone asked him how he was....he said

" better then some, worse than others"

makes you think :thumbsup:

Me......I am thankful i have found what i've been looking for. I am thankful for all the people that i change their lives for the better. Thankful for all the people I meet and have met and will meet. I am thankful for the life i have even if i don't like it sometimes i am thankful i have so many there to help me through tough days. I am thankful for a great many things these days.

I am thankful for my sister and my best friend, who literally saved my life this year and helped me onto my feet when I had no hope left. Without their unconditional love I might not be here. I am also thankful for my wonderful fiance, my Daddy, because he brought back the joy to my life and helped me realize that I am still capable of loving, and living. I am thankful for my miraculous little daughter, who loves me no matter what, and though she has been through a lot in her little life she's a tough little cookie like her momma. I am thankful for all my friends who have been supportive of me and my interests and endeavors, but I am also thankful for the ones who didn't. They taught me what a true friend is and in a way they helped me to find the strength to leave their hurtful "friendships" behind. They showed me I can't please everyone and in trying to I simply spread myself too thin. I am thankful that I am no longer dirt poor financially. I still may not be rich in the monetary sense, but I am so very thankful that I am rich in family and quality friends who love me, which are all the riches that matter to me. There are many other things I am thankful for but they are too numerous for this little box.

Oh, and I am also thankful that my Native ancestors shared their food and knowledge with my English ancestors so that they didn't starve!

Happy Turkey Day everyone!

I am thankful for mine and Q's health, and our recent turn of luck where me having a job is concerend. I am always thankful for every morning I wake up and I can get out of bed and walk. I am thankful for a loving family and friends. I am thankful for my life.

~lilme

I am very thankful for my wonderful loving husband/daddy. I am also thakful that my health is better than this time last year. I am thankful for all my family and friends, my job and our dogs.

I'm thankful for who I'm with, what I have, what I was able to accomplish and for being able to recover from the little set-backs that happen to everyone. I'm thankful for the friends here and the knowledge that sites like this have provided that we are not alone.

This may not have been the best year for many people here, but I can't complain. I have a lot of hope for next year.

I'm thankful for my children and grandchildren whom I love and love me. Who says there's no immortality? I'm thankful for my best friend and roommate who has been my friend for over 20 years. You know your friend really loves you for who you are when they sign for your diapers while you're at work and put them in the bedroom so the housemates don't ask prying questions. I'm thankful I have a steady job when so many are out of work. I'm thankful I have my health and that the issues I do have are more of an inconvenience than a major problem.

Hugs,

Freta