LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thediapersuperstore.Com

They are also VERY expensive, and the products that they sell can be found else where at better prices. I bought a sample pack from them way back when, and that was the only time, since I shopped around and found they were over priced, and yes, they have links to *that other site* and associate themselves with like sites and activities it seems. You can do better elsewhere.

"That site" refers to a site that the owners of this site do not wish to mention nor associate with. It starts with a 'D' and has a 'K' in it, you might be able to figure it out from there. Mention of 'that site' here is banned because of questionable content involving young boys and questionable situations in the posts and stories. It's just not something that DD wants to associate with, and risk tarnishing the reputation of this site....it's not worth it:P

• Like 2

Still don't know what site you are refering to but that's ok. I want no part of even thinking of seeing a sit like that and if the company I asked about is involved with a site like that I want nothing to do with them either. Thank you for the info.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

D and K its Simple Its that rascal the "dark knight" when we thought he was a good guy he was the guy getting the Government to pay $34.00 for an egg salad sandwich , and they figured it made sense after all a hammer was $16.00 and a toilet seat was $27.50 it all added up to them. But now the truth is out ,buy the Tuna salad it's cheaper !!

Nappy

Years ago I visited the store because it's not that far away from me. The owner gives me the creeps and he used to have "web cam" pictures of "customers" who appeared to be underage wearing just diapers in the store I found later.