LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'Ve Got To Thinking....

I've been thinking lately especially with the whole airport scanning thing and the negatitive attention of idiots who are wearing without clothes etc, anyway with all of that going on hence the negatitive attention, it makes me wonder if there's any members of law enforcement who are into this lifestyle in real life, & if there are, what are their thoughts. Please don't misunderstand what I'm saying I don't want anyone coming after us, its just that a lot of people who aren't understanding or sympathetic of our unusual but legal lifestyle often categorize us as sick because we all know that our lifestyle doesn't at all involve Children in any way. Nor should it involve subjecting the unconsenting General Public into viewing things or participating in things that they don't want to be a part of. So if there are any members of law enforcement on this site, I would like to hear your thoughts & view, but this is not limited to those, but to anyone. Thoughts?

Thanks DailyDi for the response. I figured that there would be at least a few law enforcement officials who are into this lifestyle, & hopefully some of their opinions & views come out, but if not. Thats okay too.

I've been thinking lately especially with the whole airport scanning thing and the negatitive attention of idiots who are wearing without clothes etc, anyway with all of that going on hence the negatitive attention, it makes me wonder if there's any members of law enforcement who are into this lifestyle in real life, & if there are, what are their thoughts. Please don't misunderstand what I'm saying I don't want anyone coming after us, its just that a lot of people who aren't understanding or sympathetic of our unusual but legal lifestyle often categorize us as sick because we all know that our lifestyle doesn't at all involve Children in any way. Nor should it involve subjecting the unconsenting General Public into viewing things or participating in things that they don't want to be a part of. So if there are any members of law enforcement on this site, I would like to hear your thoughts & view, but this is not limited to those, but to anyone. Thoughts?

That is a very interesting point to make actually I too would like to know this. In terms of the general view from law enforcement.

Jack Here,

Very interesting post, I will admit its very dicey. I have worked a lot with children and youth over the years. Thus is a passion and I have a heart to see them grow and use there full power and motivation in life.Once and a while you encounter diapers and bed wetting children and youth off and on over years.I get so nervous because any slip of word could launch a full scale investigation. I would never harm or do anything that would make a child a feel uncomfortable or awkward.

My fetish is straight up on my own time. My professional life is separate.

I work in goverment contract security doing thing can't get in to detail but you got to be very careful with this life style in law enforcement jobs. the background check and everything done to just be hired can find skeleton in your closet quick . Alot of place check all the way in to your past as child to adulthood mean everything interent too.

So that said it like be on lake with thin ICE as long as you play it smart you can hide it in your life but you could lose job if found out.

• 2 weeks later...

well, here it goes. I am a retired detective. I have been a cop for 13 yrs and now I am a institutional probation officer. I have been a DL for many many yrs. I am 40 yrs old and love my diapers. I have investigated Many child sexual assaults and let me tell you may that all burn in hell. I age play a little and wear diapers every day, but there is NO!!!!! way I am into pedo's. In the law enforcment field you hear and see many different sexaul things. believe me I have seen stuff that makes wearing diapers seem, well babish (no pun intended. cops are like everyone else, some just don't care, whils other laught. One of the big reasons I wear is because of stress. I talked to a phycol. about wearing diapers and she told me that she sees a lot of people in stressful jobs do things to help relieve stress and wearing diapers is perfectly normal eand she reccomeds it.

Thank you to everyone especially those who are in or have at one point been involved in law enforcement. This is like I said an interesting topic, & I've enjoyed hearing other people's responses Thank You.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D