LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M Boycotting Babies R Us And Toys R Us

Guest NaughtyAshes

Yeah dude, we could see one or two employees treating you bad (because maybe they were having a bad day and showing it because they aren't trained well), but it seems like extremely extremely odd for every employee and every customer to stop and stare at you for absolutely no reason. Now the reason they were staring might not have been a good reason, and you have a right to be pissed about that, but *no* reason, that is just preposterous and there must be more to this story.

• Like 1

Let me get this straight. You go into a store and some 30 people look at you like you came from Mars and I am supoosed to belieive that there was nothing out of place.?

Uh-huh

Unless this was Halloween, or you smell funny, then the possibilities are these;

1.You DID come from Mars

2. You think that just because I came in on a flying saucer that it was the LAST flying saucer. This is not my first orbit

3 You are having a joke on us

4 You really do NOT get it, which calls something into question

5 You think we are dumb and can put one over on us

6 You all go around in your diapers and expect nobody to notice

7 The earth really IS flat

and all those people? You do not have to be Columbo to know that it just does not wash How about coming clean?

OK, here goes :ninja:

While anyone may ask questions or post here, it's rather obvious that Sojurner doesn't wish to respond anymore :glare:

PLEASE let this thread die here instead of making work for me :angel_not:

This is the internet and nobody owes anyone anything, except that we all owe DD some gratitude for keeping this site going for us B)

I feel that we owe each other enough respect to let things go when the OP wants that to happen. I could have just deleted this thread (and I still can) but it serves a purpose for all to leave it. My thanks to the many who understand, and to the rest: :P

Bettypooh

Post..... :P BettyPooh :whistling: I know I know...But damn I still wanna know WTF on this story it's like reading the preface of a book and buying it, then leaving the thing on the store counter. :huh:

Post..... :P BettyPooh :whistling:

Huh? Youse got a problem wid me Mac? Huh? Maybe I get Joey to pay ya a liddle visut. Nobody like Joey's visits eh Mac?

So :whistling: to you too! (and have a great day my friend :wub:)

Bettypooh

The preceding message was brought to you by the "Visit Friendly NYC" Boorism Council- though we're not sure why anyone would actually want to do that!

Huh? Youse got a problem wid me Mac? Huh? Maybe I get Joey to pay ya a liddle visut. Nobody like Joey's visits eh Mac?

So :whistling: to you too! (and have a great day my friend :wub:)

Bettypooh

The preceding message was brought to you by the "Visit Friendly NYC" Boorism Council- though we're not sure why anyone would actually want to do that!

How the heck did you know my nickname was Mac? :huh:

Since the post remains open, I will add a final comment to the matter. I do not need to elaborate on what I posted simply because there is nothing further to add. So far I have been questioned on the physique of my daughter and myself, I've been questioned on the attire and appearances of my daughter, granddaughter and myself...in spite of the immature comments presented, I will answer them honestly and with more dignity than my complaint has been afforded:

* My daughter was dressed in her favorite pink blouse and dark slacks. I was in a long-sleeve white shirt, grey slacks and a black nylon jacket. Our clothes were clean and free of damage and we ourselves are clean and appropriately groomed. Neither my daughter nor I have piercings, tattooing or shock-value hair. We dress and groom with propriety. The baby was in her car seat in a pink sleeper, covered with a blanket, asleep.

* We keep to ourselves and do not directly engage with other shoppers; we mind our business. We do not toss things around, do not hit things with our cart, we extend courtesy to others in the aisles & checkouts, and we talk quietly while we shop. That's called politesse.

I did not ask anyone to jump on my bandwagon...not at all. I stated my case with sufficient detail and did my best to quantify my complaint; I personally do not see how it can be illustrated any further than it already has been. What marvels me is how many people simply got bored last night and let their worst out. Had there been open, honest questions fielded instead of questions of character or insult, this matter would not have gone this far as to merit moderator oversight, but some people made the conscious decision to be immature. Fair enough. I stated my case, it's finished. I wish to extend my thanks to the moderators for their fairness and clear thought; to the rest, I bid "Have A Nice Day".

• Like 1