LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Soaking Wetness

Bettypooh

I've always said "The only thing better than wearing a nice warm and wet diaper is changing into a nice dry one. And the only thing better than wearing a dry diaper is making it nice warm and wet again". At the rate I'm *going* I'll eventually be the happiest person around. :smiley-baby-boy:

to me being able to just wet yourself whenever you want represents freedom, and also more importantly, a lack of responsibility. i know i have to be responsible for my life right now, but at night when i diaper up, for that time i feel like i dont have to worry about anything. makes me feel good.

With weather as cold as it is right now in Michigan, one thing I always thought was "interesting" was when I had a wet disposable diaper on under my jeans in the car, then got out to walk to the mall entrance! WIth temps in the low teens or single digets, your wet diaper gets real cold in a hurry! The there is the pleasure of it warming up again when you get into the mall, then getting cold again when you head back out to your car! Otherwise, I do like a wet diaper but when it gets to the saturation point and ready to leak, it dosn't feel as good. Then it feels really great to change it into a soft dry diaper!

• Like 1

There realy is nthing like a wet diaper, and the feeling of your hot warm pee pee covering you and going into you diaper,knowing that you are doing just what a baby would do.

But i dont see what other peoples complaint about wearing and useing your diaper,after all who are we hurting,the answer is no one and we are not asking anyone to buy our diapers for us.

I for on say adults should be allowed to wear diapers and to use them,they just dont know what real fun they are missing,by wearing normal underwear and not in diapers.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

On the occasions that I wear a diaper (usually the Tena or Depends disposable variety) I like to wet it enough just to put it beyond re-use before taking it off, usually at night. However I'm not sure that I'd be too keen on wearing a wet diaper all day. Whilst urine's warm when it's first passed, it can soon grow cold and I think I'd feel uncomfortable if I walked around in a wet nappy all day.

• Like 1

Naughtyness is a great term for how I feel when I go out in public in diapers. I love wearing diapers to movies. I order a large drink and wet my diaper to my heart's content. With experience I have learned how to wet my diaper so it gets soaked all over especially up the back. People have no idea that I am wearing and enjoying my diapers. Just the knowledge of my little secret causes me great enjoyment.