LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Found On Pkg Of Attends

Kari

Saw this on a side panel of a package of Attends briefs I ordered recently.

I assume it means "do not flush",

But I still thought it was funny.

post-194-043418700 1289037710_thumb.jpg

post-194-043418700 1289037710_thumb.jpg

They put them on all of the adult diaper bags. Apparently, people aren't smart enough to know that you can't flush and adult diaper down the toilet...

Yes, but that takes all the fun out of dreaming up alternative definitions.

Do they make t-shirts with that design? I bet it would be a big seller.

• Like 1

I knew a plumber that was called out to a condo that was previously occupied by some Russian ladies that just arrived in the USA, and they flushed all their pads down the toilet. One month later a single guy moves in, and is having problems with the toilet, the plumber sticks his toilet snake down the drain, and pulls out a huge bundle of pads and holds them up like a stringer of fish, and all the single guy could say was "those aren't mine". He said the bright side to the story is that they were all white, and didn't have any red, or other color to them.

I knew a plumber that was called out to a condo that was previously occupied by some Russian ladies that just arrived in the USA, and they flushed all their pads down the toilet. One month later a single guy moves in, and is having problems with the toilet, the plumber sticks his toilet snake down the drain, and pulls out a huge bundle of pads and holds them up like a stringer of fish, and all the single guy could say was "those aren't mine". He said the bright side to the story is that they were all white, and didn't have any red, or other color to them.

Oh yuck! Generally one's mother teaches them not to do that...

Seen a manager & young guy instead of plumber doing the same thing at McDonalds one time. They came out of the room gaging; the young guy said "Looks like someone got cut on something & used alot of toilet paper to stop the bleeding." The manager lended over & whispered in his ear what they had found.The young guy ran out the door sick. I told the manager(giggling) "Next time say YEP till he gets all the mess up!!!":roflmao: He giggled too after that.(The manager was alittle young himself & after that alittle wiser too.)

I forgot to mention, that the toilet in the story was a urinal :roflmao::screwy::ninja::horse::lol:

On a box of cardboard tampons it says you can flush the whole thing, wrapper, applicator, and tampon. With the plastic types you can only flush the tampon itself (the part you "use") However, I have had clogged septic systems from flushing them. They do not biodegrade fast enough for a closed system. Only in a city where it goes into a sewer can you safely do this.

only flush the tampon itself (the part you "use") However, I have had clogged septic systems from flushing them. They do not biodegrade fast enough for a closed system. Only in a city where it goes into a sewer can you safely do this.

Plumber told us on our new septic tank system not to flush them or cigarette butts or even use powder detergents.:o Unless we liked paying him to fix the pipes again. He showed us 1 he just fixed.The main t-pipe had butts & powder detergent like cement in it. As for city pipes depends how far away from the road you are. I had to dig up pipe & fix that b4 because it didnot make it to the street.:censored: bad day that day.

Ok, :huh: seriously... who would try to flush an Attends? lol

~lilme

The same people who try to use the hair dryer in the shower? Or eat the tube of Preparation H? Or show up on "The Smoking Gun: World's Dumbest [paste group of people here]"? Basically, people who will at some point earn themselves a Darwin Award.

• Like 1