LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thrift Store Score!

Guest BambooLand

Guest BambooLand

For me, going to a Thrift Store is like a fun treasure hunt for diapers wondering if at any moment I'll turn a corner or isle and run into a pile of diapers! lol. Well yesterday, folks, it happened....not just a typical half pack of depends or guards for men, but the ultimate find, the ultimate surprise and Thrift Store diaper bliss lol.

I'm still stoked and cannot believe it. Should of seen it...these huge packs of adult diapers just standing there...I had to linger around for a bit to watch people's reactions lol...it's like "WHOA! ADULT DIAPERS!! LMAO>

Note the really cool pack I show.... and I got all of this for a mere 2.50, because the Attends were opened and the Tena as well...no diapers were missing though. The young woman that worked there even helped me take them to the car....The Tena pack was massive in size.

I think these will speak for themselves hehehhe I LOVE thrift stores;)

b376c516.jpg

ba0e1725.jpg

Guest BambooLand

Yepp and the old Attends were a very shocking surprise, they even have the blue tabs on them. The old smell is gone though because they were opened probably years ago. I did wonder if I should Ebay the Attends, because they sell for like over a 100 bucks, but having them for special occasions is worth more to me...

Guest BambooLand

Now where did you say the store was???:smiley-baby-boy::roflmao:

I wish I could tell, Lil Jim, but this is the internet and we all have to be careful..

I will say that it was a store called "Thrifty Shopper" with the tag-line of "Name brand all over again"

Guest BambooLand

This certain store actually tends to have some sort of absorbant product like 2 times out of every 6 visits I do. I even found a box of old Pampers from like 1992 there. Maxi pads and even the old style guards for men from Depends(the first version that were thick and in that long pack)

Guest BambooLand

ha-ha lol...

It's fun to walk in hoping for small surprises like that. I am hitting all thrift shops I find and visit often.

It's a very good chance that adult diapers will be there, because think about it... Most use these for temp problems, they buy a whole bunch then the problem goes away. What to do with the extra packs?... Craigslist or donate them to the thrift stores. It's anonymous and not embarrassing to the person donating.

I don't feel guilty about taking these sweet deals away from old people or real incontinent people either, because they have insurance that buys theirs, I don't. If they are there...they're mine!!! hahahahahah!

Guest BambooLand

Noooo they all fit fine. I am a size medium, but I like my diaper loose and puffy and they look more babyish when a lil big. Larges are perfect as were my find(all larges)

I now have my Baby New Years diapers(the Attends) I put one on last night and they feel so babyish and look so great.

The fit is as I remember how they just pull so snug in the crotch and the high waist line and the tapes never give so it stays really snug. Those old Attends are just awesome...even the waistband is just like the baby diaper version back in those years in construction and materials.

I have been doing thrift store shopping tours for years. You just never know what will turn up but when they do, it's like a REAL RUSH.

My best rush came some years back. I always wanted a hospital adult crib. If your ready to spend $6000.00 you can have one tomorrow.

Sorry, not in my budget. So I was on one of my shopping junkets and I stumbled right into it. $ 250.00. Can't tell you how many years I have been searching for that.

Thrift Stores? Can't get enough of them.

biker_h4h.gifwub.gif

• Like 1

I was in one a couple days ago, they had 5 packages of some brand I never heard of prominently on the front counter right as you come in. I am set right now and these were cloth like backing that I don't care for, but as interestingly as they were displayed I thought it might be a potential gold mine for comments good or bad. I went to the back of the store and started working my way back to the front, and before I made it back they were gone, all 5 packs.

Guest BambooLand

I have to laugh at myself lmao. It's funny when you think myself and others like, get all excited about diapers in the thrift store lol ha-ha, it's these little perks that make life fun...I'm glad I have this in my life;)

I stopped at a thrift store the other day and they had quite a few packs of Tranquility slimline briefs. I wondered if I should buy them. Does anyone her have an opinion on these diapers. I know the inside looks orange and it looks like the have leg gathers on the inside as well.

Guest BambooLand

Yay for unexpected diaper discoveries, are the old attends the 3 tape ones?

Indeed they are. They are the best Attends made and are the ones with the smoother plastic and blue tapes before they switched plastic and went with the white tapes that said "Attends" on them. Early to mid 90's these were made and could be found in any pharmacy or department store. They felt babyish, extremely babyish, because of the high rise and the way they hugged the body. The extra padding in the middle made them feel thicker than they appear. Also in these version of Attends... what they are most famous for was the fragrance they had. They were purposely "perfumed" by Proctor and Gamble just like the Pampers baby diapers of the same time period. My recent pack was open for years so the fragrance is long gone...oh well.

6e85ecee.jpg

Guest BambooLand

I stopped at a thrift store the other day and they had quite a few packs of Tranquility slimline briefs. I wondered if I should buy them. Does anyone her have an opinion on these diapers. I know the inside looks orange and it looks like the have leg gathers on the inside as well.

It has a peach color down the middle and for a wetness indicator on a pretty soft plastic front. They aren't one of my favorites, but they are decent diapers.

It has a peach color down the middle and for a wetness indicator on a pretty soft plastic front. They aren't one of my favorites, but they are decent diapers.

Thanks I will have to go get a few packs of them now. I guess for 1.92 a pack I won't stand to lose that much.

Those attend diapers are one of the first packs I bought at a local drug store. The bag was HUGE and fortunately it was winter time so they had large bags used at christmas time. They were so soft and I loved, loved, loved, the blue tapes and feel of the plastic. The smell was wonderful too. Wish they were like them now. One of the very first photos of a woman in a diaper was a girl, "megan" maybe, who wore these in her photo set. I thought she was soooooo hot!!! She was possibly one of the www.diaper-girls.com originals like Carter. Never see her now though in any sets.

Come on attends, make these again!!! PLEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!

Guest BambooLand

Come on attends, make these again!!! PLEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!

Those were the ones made by Proctor And Gamble(the people who make Pampers. The waistband is exactly like the Pampers waistband of the same year in look and materials. PaperPak makes Attends now and opted to sell only inhome health care shops rather than all stores like Attends were once sold. I used to love walking to the register with a big-ass pack of adult diapers. Used to get the "Awwww" look from hot chicks that "felt sorry" lol. Such a perv I am.

I buy frilly dresses at thrift stores, and recently bought a beautiful wedding dress made of silk that Mommy made into a fun dress that just covers my diapers, falls to about four inches above my knees, and has a petticoat beneath to flare it out all around! I love it! Great score, thanks for the pics, and the trip down memory lane on the depends. I never wore them, but liked the look of them.