LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Night, My Daddy...

asked me to marry him! He waited for me to fall asleep and snuck a diamond ring on my finger, but I woke up and so he asked me then. His plan was for me to wake up confused and then ask me. I asked if I was dreaming, pinched my shoulder, said ouch! no. (as in no I'm not dreaming), then said OMG yes. Absolutely yes! Then started giggling hysterically because I sort of accidentally said no first. I probably would have cried or something except I was half asleep.

He just couldn't wait for New Years anymore. I'm very, very happy. How many of the rest of you married or are going to marry your Mommy/Daddy/Little?

HEY! Congrats on that...I hope you 2 will be really happy! :thumbsup:

me? I've tried that and it didn't work out, I don't have any 'special' person...and I have always been a loner, so thats the way that is *shrug*

have fun! :D

Thanks guys. This will be my second marriage, and hopefully the last! This time I am getting married for the right reasons. We have a very good relationship, with none of the problems the last one had. I am so excited... I had to share it with you all! :D

congrats!!!

my boyfriend/daddy and I have talked about it and figure when my divorce is final (my first 'marriage' was strictly a legal marriage for financial reasons, no sex or anything involved) but once the divorce is final, we will probably get married, mainly so he can get medical insurance.... and an excuse to have a really big party!!!!

congrats to you again!!!

i was just in a friends wedding early in october as a bridesmaid and it was SUCH a great time, and i've married four couples who are my friends and they have always been such great occasions!!!!

I am sure my little one would want me to marry her but I have to weigh the bat shit insane-o-meter first and probably have to decline. i love her to pieces but I can't be something I'm not the rest of my life and that's a daddy. Though I like having a daddy as it keeps my ab side nonsexual, I wouldn't mind finding the right mommy and if it works out sure.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...