LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

MeKesson Briefs Ultra (LG).  They're "el cheapos" - I'm just trying to burn through them during my awake hours, along with my Medline Protection Plus which are also cheap (quality, not necessarily price).

I'm wearing a Tena Pants plus at the moment. Usually I wear Tena Men Active, but the shop where I went shopping today, didn't have them in stock and I had to take the white Tena Pants plus instead.

Their capacity is a bit bigger, but right now, as they are filling up, they feel pretty wet in the inside. Which is sort of nice, but also irritating, as I'm not quite sure whether they already leak or not.

By the way, I bought them in one of our local stores, not really carring, if someone sees me buying them or not.  

4 hours ago, Voksenbleie.Komfort@gmail.com said:

My helper put these ConfiDry on me to wear all day. May be too thick for going about town but perfect for stay at home relaxing and playing. Perhaps is better normally for me to wear for night time?emoji4.png

Too thick?  Naah, I'd do it.  I've been out in public in Abena Abri-Form L4 (and XL4) diapers before and didn't feel very conspicuous, although they took a slight break-in before the crotch was narrow enough that I didn't walk with my legs apart.  I've used some North Short MegaMax samples but only to bed so I don't know if they would be conspicuous on me or not.

• Like 1

I haven't worn any of my diapers in a couple of days, since New Year's night.  I will be back in diapers by Sunday, most likely though.  Since bedtime on New Year's day I've indulged in another, riskier endeavour: Foley catheter and a Belly-Bag...

Sorry off topic. I will delete this message If asked to by a moderator.

I haven't worn any of my diapers in a couple of days, since New Year's night.  I will be back in diapers by Sunday, most likely though.  Since bedtime on New Year's day I've indulged in another, riskier endeavour: Foley catheter and a Belly-Bag...
Sorry off topic. I will delete this message If asked to by a moderator.

I’d like to know whom interested your Foley catheter and who’s going to remove it? ( I have tried a condom catheter recently, not too happy about it.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
18 hours ago, Andrew54 said:

I’d like to know whom interested your Foley catheter and who’s going to remove it? ( I have tried a condom catheter recently, not too happy about it.)

Other than twice for a couple of medical procedures in the last half of 2019, I have been the only person to insert my Foley catheters.  My wife DID watch me insert the catheter this time, for the first time ever and was shocked at the length of it (45 cm).  She said, "You aren't going to put the whole thing in there, are you??"

Foleys come ten to a box.  I still have 1.5 boxes of Rusch 14 fr latex straight catheters, nine Amsino 14 fr silicone straight catheters, about twenty-five 10 cc syringes of sterile saline (to inflate the balloons), one unused 2000 ml bed bag and three remaining unused 1000 ml "Belly-Bags".

In 2019 I also went through a 10-pack box of intermittent catheters (no balloon to hold it in).

There is no medical reason for my catheterizations.  I guess you'd call it a fetish but I do it very VERY rarely due to a nasty UTI that I contracted in May due to unsanitary conditions (reused bag without sterilization, had reflux from the bag, BAAAAAD results).  I am MUCH more careful since the UTI.

UPDATE: Removed at 3 pm CST on Saturday 1/4/19.  Inserted at 11:59 pm CST on Wednesday 1/1/19.  Total of 63 hours with a catheter inserted.  Why? Because I just felt like doing it (challenging myself to prove I could go longer and wear through a day of work, etc.)

Edited by DL-Boy
UPDATE

Back in my trusty and comfy cloth diapers from Babykins and plastic pants. I spent two weeks dog sitting for a friend who was out of town and wore Betterdry the whole time. Home last night. It felt great to wake up in a soggy cloth diaper and put another one one this morning.