LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

Tena Super Stretch Brief for now. May try something else next month, maybe the Dry 24/7's

I'm wearing a Tena Stretch as well. As I said in the Tena thread I just got some samples. Really liking them. As someone who has tried all of the high end stuff like Abena, Molicare, Bambino,

I'm wearing a Tena Stretch as well. As I said in the Tena thread I just got some samples. Really liking them. As someone who has tried all of the high end stuff like Abena, Molicare, Bambino,

Yeah, know what you mean, get mine thru Amazon. Only thing in the Stores around here are "Depends" and those are horrible, even though they "Claim" to be the best.. lol.. best at making horrible products maybe. A few "In Store Brands" brands too (Rite Aid, Walgreens,, etc) None of those are any good. Very happy with the Tena's

After wearing the Ultra sample for

Edited by gah!ghost

This being a Sunday, my loving husband Don and I just got home from brunch with our AB Bunch. Therefore I am still wearing a GoodNites Tru-Fit. As I am typing Don is spreading a pin on gauze DyDee set on my changing table. I'll wear gauze diapers with separate KINs vinyl panties until I get up to go to my office on Monday morning. Then I will put on Tru-Fit.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2015 at 8:34 PM, Smash-N-Dash said:

Right now, nothing. I just had emergency surgery the other day, and won't be able to wear for at least a month as a result.

If you don't mind me asking, what surgery did you have. I've been diapered right out of the recovery room after several urinary sphincterotomies, and an interstim placement that left me with a 3 inch long scar on by backside. Urine is naturally sterile and will not adversely affect any wound from healing. You should be absolutely fine so long as you remember to change often.

5 hours ago, Baby Brian said:

If you don't mind me asking, what surgery did you have. I've been diapered right out of the recovery room after several urinary sphincterotomies, and an interstim placement that left me with a 3 inch long scar on by backside. Urine is naturally sterile and will not adversely affect any wound from healing. You should be absolutely fine so long as you remember to change often.

12 hours ago, Smash-N-Dash said:

Orchiopexy. I was one of the lucky ones to wake up in pain thanks to a Bell-Clapper deformity Friday morning.

Well I hope that helps (has helped) your pain. I'm still a little surprised your doctor said you couldn't wear a diaper though. Even after my vasectomy I was diapered right away (though I'm sure my scars were shorter than yours).

28 minutes ago, Baby Brian said:

Well I hope that helps (has helped) your pain. I'm still a little surprised your doctor said you couldn't wear a diaper though. Even after my vasectomy I was diapered right away (though I'm sure my scars were shorter than yours).

I never asked about the diapers. The discharge papers say that I shouldn't do anything sexual for a month to 6 weeks. Diapers are a turn on for me, and generally, if I'm wearing, I'll "play" in it. Plus, I don't want the incision to get infected while it heals. I get urine is sterile, but I don't want to take any chances.

10 minutes ago, Smash-N-Dash said:

I never asked about the diapers. The discharge papers say that I shouldn't do anything sexual for a month to 6 weeks. Diapers are a turn on for me, and generally, if I'm wearing, I'll "play" in it. Plus, I don't want the incision to get infected while it heals. I get urine is sterile, but I don't want to take any chances.

Ah, I see. The doc actually doesn't want you ejaculating for now. This is probably because your tubes are likely swollen and blocked. Ejaculating like this will cause a major pressure backup and could really set your recovery back. If not for that, I'm certain you would be ok wearing and wetting a diaper.

Just now, Baby Brian said:

Ah, I see. The doc actually doesn't want you ejaculating for now. This is probably because your tubes are likely swollen and blocked. Ejaculating like this will cause a major pressure backup and could really set your recovery back. If not for that, I'm certain you would be ok wearing and wetting a diaper.

Probably, but I'd rather play it safe.