LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

Birdseye cloth- 2 layers w/ 4 layer terrycloth soaker and very wet :blush: It's from last night. About to change into a cheap pull-up (First Quality makes these I think) for work, where I have maybe half a day to do. I hate working on Saturday but at least I'm working :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

As usual in my office, under my business outfit I am wearing a disposable slip-in pad held by ordinary knit cotton ladies briefs.

I make these pads by cutting the side wings off of Pampers Cruisers Size 4 with DryMax.

Currently in a Tranquility Slim line daily with a booster. they are nice and discreet under the jeans.

still new to the diaper thing, started off with what i could grab in wallmart quickly (pack of depends wet once and done, and some tena super's), that was last week, and the first diaper i had worn since being a kid.

Couple days ago, got my first pack of Abeena arbi-form x-plus (M4) wow those are great, planning on wearing one tonight when i go to a broadway show, but not the easiest things to hide :).

and about 30 minutes ago my first pack of dry 24/7 showed up at the door. again wow those look great, cant wait to try em out.

still waiting for bambino's and molicare's to show up..

although currently everything i have ordered has been the ultra/big/etc. The tranquility i am wearing now came out of some tranquility samples i ordered, and so far it's the only decent day wear diaper i think i really have. I love the M4's, but i dont see them being an out-and-about diaper that much, and the dry 24/7 is even bigger.

I know a few wear the bambinos as a daily, so hoping those work out well, and as i am in canada, b4ns supplies them at a decent cost.