LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

For the first time in a few weeks I'm back in Pampers Cruisers. I had left a Goodnites on vanity when I showered this evening and when I got out it was gone. I assumed my wife didn't want me wearing it so I wrapped a towel and headed in the bedroom for some undies. To my surprise, on the bed was the changing mat, powder and a Pampers Cruiser. I know I'm not allowed to put on my own Pampers so I called out that I was out of the shower. I'm now sitting on the couch in Pampers  with shorts and a tee shirt (the youngins are home). If I stay dry before bed I get to sleep in it and wet it in the morning.

My wife and I just got up, and my dry 24/7 diaper is pretty wet. We are going to have some coffee out on the deck this morning. I usually mess my diaper after l get up, so my wife is going to wait to change me.

Firstly, I am a newbie and so would like to apologize if this post has been done before and/or exists somewhere else... oh, but I can't find it... well, it's always a good thread and so whatever diaper it is you are wearing right about now... post it here!

**If you have plastic pants over the top, you can add that too. :girlbaby:
Noth Shore mega max at night. And cloth backed Air Supreme during the day

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

I am wearing medium Crinklz Aquanaut under my work clothes today. It’s been cloudy so am finally getting a break from 101F temperatures. I only made one small pee in my diaper so far, so it should last until bedtime, and I plan to doodoo in it once I get home.

I’m just about to change out of my wet Tena pants for men, and into a Tena pants night. Before a game of Cluedo with the family ( Despicable Me is on TV, tough choice)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had my Secure X Plus earlier, but didn’t use it. [emoji22]. Might rectify that when I get off work. Just regular undies for now.   Maybe some Better Dry this weekend?

Do you ever wet your pants on the way home from work?
Then diaper ASAP you can when you walk in the door?

I'm in a small dry 24/7 diaper which is pretty wet from last night. I still have plenty of room to wet some more, so I'm not going to be changed yet. Hoping to have my morning bowel movement while I'm still in my night diaper. 

1 hour ago, Andrew54 said:

I’m just about to change out of my wet Tena pants for men, and into a Tena pants night. Before a game of Cluedo with the family ( Despicable Me is on TV, tough choice)

Do you ever wet your pants on the way home from work?
Then diaper ASAP you can when you walk in the door?

I had the Secure X-Plus on while I slept. I usually wet when I wake up and get my drink. I didn’t get to that night because I slept through my alarms and had to hurry to get ready for work.   I was able to wet the one after I got off work and woke up the next night. 

I don’t wear at work unless my stomach is giving me trouble out the rear pipe, or I’m having issues with kidney stones. (A bit more rare.)

• Like 1

This Morning, was wearing a WET Megamax - Current Megamax is still dry, as I changed it about 14:30 :)  I may have to change again before bed, as I am SURE I will probably use it before then :)

Briian

• Like 1

I quickly stopped on my way home from work at put on my Molicare slip nappy, such an awesome feeling waiting for dinner, track pants on over my nappy, T-shirt and padded flannel shirt, with bare feet [emoji3097]

Just put on Abena Abri-Form L4 with a booster pad.  I am set for at least 10 hours with this maximum absorbency diaper And booster.  Can’t wait to start filling it and feel it swell around my privates.
D3EF838C-CB18-4046-B791-CFD7F0DE953D.thumb.jpeg.8ee84d3b71b8e04283837e8c13a0b345.jpeg

If you don’t mind me asking, “Do you have problems with your knees too?” I have a little bit of arthritis in my knees (and back). Nice pic too.

My wife just changed me into a northshore supreme. Were going to head out for a late dinner, and we both have tomarrow off. Were getting new windows put in our house. 

• Like 1