LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

I wet my “pants” (Tena super pants) just after lunch, so put myself in a Molicare slip for the rest of the day, while I have this week off work, I then bought two new Guppy fish, while my jeans covered up my diaper, great feeling knowing that nobody can see it but you certainly can feel it.

( time to bring in the wheelie bins)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m so happy right now, sitting here in a wet nappy (Molicare slip) and sucking on my once lost “Glow in the dark” cherry dummy, SO relaxing too.[emoji16]

I'm sitting in a messy tranquility atn diaper. My wife said she is not going to change me right away, so I will sit here and enjoy my messy diaper.

Secure X-Plus. Just changed out of a wet one, getting ready for bed so I can start my work week over again.  Throwing on a pair of swim trunks to hold it all in place. (It's supposed to be in the 90's today.)

• Like 1

I’ve just changed out of a soaked rearz princess diaper and changed into a molicare slip because I’m about to go to work.

I was just changed into a northshore supreme, with a huggies overnite size 5 as a booster. My wife will remove the baby diaper before bed, this way my diaper will not have to be changed.

I am in a dry and clean Attends Premium (cloth backed) diaper getting ready to call it an evening.  While I prefer plastic backed diapers, we are in the midst of a heat wave with multiple days of 90++ degrees and ridiculous dew point, so the cloth backed Attends Premium seemed like the best choice.  While all dry and clean, I will wake up quite wet and hopefully be able to soil my diaper shortly after I am up.  

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Moochie said:

I am in a dry and clean Attends Premium (cloth backed) diaper getting ready to call it an evening.  While I prefer plastic backed diapers, we are in the midst of a heat wave with multiple days of 90++ degrees and ridiculous dew point, so the cloth backed Attends Premium seemed like the best choice.  While all dry and clean, I will wake up quite wet and hopefully be able to soil my diaper shortly after I am up.  

Do you find that the Attends Premiums are so wide in the crotch that it's almost impossible to walk with one on?  I had two samples a couple of months ago and found them to be extremely wide.

I’m on leave this week, so today I’m wearing a Molicare slip, im only a little bit damp, I think I’ll make it until at least 4pm before I can change, ( I’ve already been able to do a #2 in the toilet) could have been a tricky day, as I bumped my head [emoji856] on the corner of the kitchen shelf, there was a bit of blood, no trip to the hospital though.( lucky for me, trying to explain my wet diaper to ER staff)

32 degrees C is not that hot [emoji3062] but 40+ is, coming from an Aussie. But when it’s hot for you just remember to keep hydrated and dry plenty of water [emoji97]. Baby powder can help keep “down there” dry if you sweat [emoji29] too much.

9 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

Do you find that the Attends Premiums are so wide in the crotch that it's almost impossible to walk with one on?  I had two samples a couple of months ago and found them to be extremely wide.

I do not find them to be too wide; quite comfortable for me.  As a follow-up to my post last night; I am indeed up this morning with a wet and messy Attends Premium.  I will change soon, and plan to wear a Unique Wellness Original to work for he day.