LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

aa7685d1a896b10e1bbb12e3c6ab408e.jpg

I’ve switched again, just for the weekend.(But in large)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im in a nice soft, cosy and (for now) dry Tykables Cammies today.

WOW [emoji44]

Im in a nice soft, cosy and (for now) dry Tykables Cammies today.

WOW [emoji44]

Very wet Abena Abri-Form Comfort L4 from overnight.  Been on the clock (work) in front of my PC for 2.5 hours now and may get up shortly to change, or I may wait until lunch in another 2 hours.

I just got home from work, and I have on pretty wet Northshore supreme. All week I have wore a diaper to work vs a pull-up and it has worked out great. I use a huggies overnite size 5 as a booster. By lunch time I take out the huggies diaper and my diaper is a little wet, and I'm able to make it home before I need to be changed.

I just got up, and the wife is still sleeping. I'm in a pretty wet dry 24/7 diaper with a pair of plastic pants. I'm going to have some coffee, so I should be pretty soaked by the time she gets up. I'm going to put a pad down on my chair just in case.

4 hours ago, carter5422 said:

Right now I’m wearing underwear because I used my last goodnite last night and it’s hard for me to get them without anyone finding out

Just a tip because you are new here - regular cotton underwear will not hold like a goodnite and soak right through to your bed or pants!  :10_EmoticonsHDcom:  I'm kidding of course!  I know you wouldn't wet yourself without proper protection - WOULD YOU?  :20_EmoticonsHDcom:

Right now I have on a Value Brief that my now deceased DL friend bought for me at a thrift store about 6 or 7 years ago.  He got me a package of 22 diapers, 6 tape and plastic backed.  Value Brief they are!  They might hold up without leaking for maybe 2 hours at the most.  Thin but they are plastic backed and they come up really high in the back.  If I wore them out anywhere the back of the diaper would be sticking out the back of my jeans at least 5 inches - I measured it.  Because they are old and cheap, I put a booster pad in the diaper and since the tapes don't stick well, I used 4 diaper pins through them to secure it.  Just the top and bottom tapes.  I didn't bother using diaper pins through the middle tapes.  Since I have to go out in a couple hours, I chose this diaper to both use them up and because by the short time it will take to soak this diaper, it will be time for me to go out and run my errands.  

Good morning... I wet my Goodnites that I slept in, so now I'm in a Pampers Easy-up with Hello Kitty. With Pampers size 7 currently in limited supply my wife said she wont being buying any more till the supply rebuilds. We don't want to take them from a family that may really need them as opposed to using them for our fun. While I still have a few packages of Cruisers we will be using them less frequently for a while.  

As a side note, when we do buy my diapers (Pampers, Easy-ups...) we always buy a second package and donate it to our local Diaper bank. So our fun is always someone else's gain:baby-wants-milk-smiley-emoticon: 

1 hour ago, Little Baby Becca said:

Good morning... I wet my Goodnites that I slept in, so now I'm in a Pampers Easy-up with Hello Kitty. With Pampers size 7 currently in limited supply my wife said she wont being buying any more till the supply rebuilds. We don't want to take them from a family that may really need them as opposed to using them for our fun. While I still have a few packages of Cruisers we will using them less frequently for a while.  

As a side note, when we do buy my diapers (Pampers, Easy-ups...) we always buy a second package and donate it to our local Diaper bank. So our fun is always someone else's gain:baby-wants-milk-smiley-emoticon: 

My wife just got 3 packs of the huggies overnite size 5 the other day. I use them as boosters inside my Northshore supreme diapers while I'm at work. The pampers are a pretty big seller, so we get the huggies brand.

I am enjoying a wet, and now messy Molicare Maxi; blue plastic with aesthetically pleasing line design on the front.  I used a disposable soaker for the night and no leaks while I respond to this thread; wet and squishy on the inside while dry and clean on the outside.  Life is good at the moment.

• Like 1