LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

• 2 weeks later...

Im wearing a new diaper kind of i guess haha. I usually wear abena M4 but i found the Abena on Amazon.ca its called Abena AbriFlex S/m2 Special. There basically boxer briefs and i have been wearing them to work this week. Im actually oretty soaked right now.

I am now wearing a molicare super plus which has become my new daytime diaper. I now also wear absorbancy plus for night time. As a 24/7 diaper wearer, I can say premiums are so much better. They can be muffled or held tight with a onsie or boxer briefs as I figured out.

I'm wearing a soggy Tranquility ATN with a booster pad. While I have not had a chance yet to try any of the ABDL brands, I really do like these Tranquility ones, especially with the boosters. They take a good wetting, and they swell up all big without being leaky and that's the recipe for a happy Lettuce!

On Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 2:42 PM, Pseudocrem said:

Firstly, I am a newbie and so would like to apologize if this post has been done before and/or exists somewhere else... oh, but I can't find it... well, it's always a good thread and so whatever diaper it is you are wearing right about now... post it here!