LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whats With Comco?

Does anyone know what the scoop is?

There are two different sites. Both use the Comco name!

Both are Comco :huh: At one point Comco stopped manufacturing adult plastic panties. When that happened, some employees left and began manufacturing them again, with permission to use the Comco name ;) Then later the "old" Comco started manufacturing these again, but with a slightly different product :whistling: I can't keep the two sorted out myself either :roflmao: From what I've heard both are good companies with good products. My only "Comco's" came from Ebay so I still don't know what I've got :lol: I'm sure someone will come in here knowing which is which and sharing that with us B)

Bettypooh

I have ordered from the site that has the green color and an online shopping cart. It was a very positive experince and I love the plastic pants. I have not ordered from the other Comco - but am thinking about it as they have snap pants....

• 1 month later...

Update:

I placed an order with Comco Manufacturing LLC. You and pick a color too :)

The plastic pants are the same as the origional Comco with the exception of the leg exlastic being larger.

My only gripe, with respect to Comco plastic pants is they need to ride higher on the waist. If I get active in these pants, the back side of the diaper works its way above the waistband.