LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Child Pics In The Gallery

if they had to screen every single picture before ir was uploaded then hte moderators would have no time to even check this portion of hte site. there are only three mdoerators to do it all people.

isnt there a picture review before it goes live? that would be something to consider. Thanks for the Delete! :biker_h4h:

It was handled perfectly, reported promptly and removed we can all help in the moderating process

Pictures to the main gallery are pre-screened, this was to a user's gallery. Currently I am the only mod on the gallery, though I have one volunteer in my PM box to talk to Monday.

I realize that there are certain copyright restrictions regarding using (or reposting) other people's pictures, but my reasoning when it comes to pictures of children is this: If people don't want us looking at the pictures of their kids, then they shouldn't be putting pictures anywhere on the Internet. Let's face it--you can go to any photo site (Shutterfly, Flickr, etc.) and see all the kid pics you want. People post the pictures to those sites and then complain when people look at them or repost them? Like I said, I can understand the copyright aspect of the issue, but again, if people want their pictures to be kept private and secure, then they shouldn't put them on public display.

I realize that there are certain copyright restrictions regarding using (or reposting) other people's pictures, but my reasoning when it comes to pictures of children is this: If people don't want us looking at the pictures of their kids, then they shouldn't be putting pictures anywhere on the Internet. Let's face it--you can go to any photo site (Shutterfly, Flickr, etc.) and see all the kid pics you want. People post the pictures to those sites and then complain when people look at them or repost them? Like I said, I can understand the copyright aspect of the issue, but again, if people want their pictures to be kept private and secure, then they shouldn't put them on public display.

That isn't the point at all. Child pictures are not allowed and not wanted on this site. It's not about us looking at other peoples photos, it is about this being an 18+ site with erotic material, and children are NOT a part of that material. Period.

• Like 3

o.O kudos for prompt deletion. If the wrong person found that here... I can't think how terrible the outcome could get.

I think this site would have been brought down like the old pedo-cesspool site called Y i o r (its so bad the auto filter is hiding it lol). Good thing we have better mods here :)

I didn't see the pics, so I don't know if it was truly a problem. While I in no way condone pedophilia, I want to make the point that just wearing diapers with pleasure is pedophilic in the eyes of many.

I have long believed that TV diaper commercials are fine, even though they show kids in diapers. They also show the glorious mommies, so loving and caring, and discussing diapers. That's what I go for, not the kids.

So it's a slippery slope. I think we have to stand up to the vanilla world at some point and say, no, your INTERPRETATION is invalid, untrue. I think if we don't, then just enjoying diapers, which so many of us do for making us feel like babies, will be evidence of pedophilia at some point.

Final words: Give them an inch, they'll take a mile. It's not what they call you, it's what you answer to.

Again, I didn't see the pics, but I think they were probably pics of kids wearing diapers, nothing overtly sexual, but potentially misinterpreted.

This is my whole point though. Self-censorship is great as long as it doesn't end up in recreational diaper wearing being criminalized. Lots of vanilla people see the worst in this, and if we give them more than they deserve, we only hurt ourselves, and only have ourselves to blame for our image.

Again, there is nothing per se wrong with images of kids in diapers. I point to the old TV diaper commercials that also feature beautiful mommies. When we yank them, we are caving in, in my opinion.

As for media that features only diapered children, like I suspect these pics did, yeah, that's gotta go.

The pictures in question were of very young girls from a known Russian pedophile site. They were not defendable in any way.

I am the first to admit having had an interest in "teen baby" images when I was a teen and young adult looking for others like me - and replacing bad memories with better image fantasies... if we were talking about such images the poster may have gotten a warning and the images quietly removed. "We" do hold ourselves to a standard higher than "what we can get away with" so that our image is not misinterpreted, but in the case there was no positive way to view the posts.

• Like 1

Just to be clear, I think that 'holding ourselves to a higher standard' could be a slippery slope. What you said, DailyDi, about the source of the pics, demands their removal. What I'm saying is that some people might say we need to purge absolutely every image of kids in diapers. I don't agree. That would include diaper commercials, and these always show adult females as well. Now, you can say it's the kids that really turn me on, but I won't back down, because that's not true.

As I said, be very suspicious of media that shows just kids in diapers, but to delete everything showing kids in diapers is overreacting and the kind of self-censorship that is ultimately counterproductive.

I didn't see the pics, so I don't know if it was truly a problem. While I in no way condone pedophilia, I want to make the point that just wearing diapers with pleasure is pedophilic in the eyes of many.

I have long believed that TV diaper commercials are fine, even though they show kids in diapers. They also show the glorious mommies, so loving and caring, and discussing diapers. That's what I go for, not the kids.

So it's a slippery slope. I think we have to stand up to the vanilla world at some point and say, no, your INTERPRETATION is invalid, untrue. I think if we don't, then just enjoying diapers, which so many of us do for making us feel like babies, will be evidence of pedophilia at some point.

Final words: Give them an inch, they'll take a mile. It's not what they call you, it's what you answer to.

That wouldn't bode well for the site or the community. The larger society that we have to answer to tends to view us as perverts. If we allow stuff like pictures of kids, then we're vindicating their misconceptions.

Just to be clear, I think that 'holding ourselves to a higher standard' could be a slippery slope. What you said, DailyDi, about the source of the pics, demands their removal. What I'm saying is that some people might say we need to purge absolutely every image of kids in diapers. I don't agree. That would include diaper commercials, and these always show adult females as well. Now, you can say it's the kids that really turn me on, but I won't back down, because that's not true.

As I said, be very suspicious of media that shows just kids in diapers, but to delete everything showing kids in diapers is overreacting and the kind of self-censorship that is ultimately counterproductive.

It's a matter of perception... It would actually be better if everything showing kids (in diaper or otherwise) was banned and removed from the site... That would give our detractors much less of a foothold...

First thing I will say is this: The moderators and owners of a site, any site, can choose what legal content to allow or not allow, it's not self-censorship, it's their right, period. You cannot break any site's rules without consequences which are decided by those running the site, the old adage, if you don't like it, there's the door.

Second: Children in any site that is limited to adults containing adult content is dangerous, in almost any country now, and will inevitably shine a bad light on those who are not only running it, but also the members. If such pics were allowed here smart members would leave quickly. Especially those who have been around long enough to see what happens to such sites. The owners of a website must follow the laws of the country the server and themselves reside in, then there's also the social factor that can make a witch-hunt out of even the slightest infraction.

....If such pics were allowed here smart members would leave quickly. Especially those who have been around long enough to see what happens to such sites. The owners of a website must follow the laws of the country the server and themselves reside in, then there's also the social factor that can make a witch-hunt out of even the slightest infraction.

This :Crylol: There's more to it than just legalities and I think the policy here is as lenient as you can go without risking problems B) Being a "freedom and liberty" kind of person I like that. Those who do not run away from sites which step over the boundaries of the law will eventually figure out why it's smart to avoid them as they too pop up on databases which are taken from the sites which get closed down :o Enough of that and you may just find yourself being targeted- and most people like that will have something illegal on their PC which will get them in trouble when that happens :( When it comes to children the law is overprotective which is good. They deserve as good a start in life as they can get :wub: Adults who do not understand that concept deserve what they will get :bash: and I won't shed a tear for those adults who should have known better :P

A reminder to all: We want your reports of all underage pics here so we can clean it up ASAP- thus keeping this site going for all of us. On the lower left of every post is a "Report" button; please use it when you need to- we keep everything in these reports confidential so you will remain anonymous beyond our silent and deep appreciation for your help :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

. You cannot break any site's rules without consequences which are decided by those running the site, the old adage, if you don't like it, there's the door.

LOL This reminded me of Dads' house rule: :Crylol: "My house my rules! If you don't want to follow them get your own house!!!"