LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Embarrassing Times...

I don't get embarrassed ... ever. :P At least not anymore. When I first needed them I wore grungy looking outfits to cover them up, now I just don't care anymore. Thanks to knowing that there are people out there who like diapers for fun and such, needing them doesn't bother me at all anymore.

my wife had a friend stay overnight and I completely spaced it. I woke up not thinking anything of it and in a pretty wet diaper I walk out of our room into the kitchen clad in only a wet bambino. Good thing is was a bianco and not a classico. Her friend was sitting on the couch and said not a word. My wife was pretty upset but I didnt care much...my house my rules eh?! lol

Not sure how embaressing this was for me but I recently went fishing with a DL friend on an inland lake in one of my boats. As is normal, when away from other boats the shorts come off and we fish in just our diapers and shirts. We usually stop for breakfast before even hitting the lake so by the time we leave the restaraunt we are both already wet. Anyway, after fishing for several hours I noticed that my disposable diaper was leaking. Not a big problem when sitting on vinyl boat seats that can easily be wiped off (especially when you have to clean the boat after fishing anyway). When it finally came time to take the boat out of the water at the launch, I naturally needed to put my shorts back on but I didn't want to put them on over a leaky diaper and have my shorts get wet. I also didn't want to change my diaper on the boat so I looked in my diaper bag and found I had a pair of plastic pants. Now, these aren't your ordinary plastic pants. They were given to me by my DL friend and fishing buddy, and they are absolutly huge! I could probably make 2 or 3 normal pairs of plastic pants out of just this one pair! The plastic is also really sturdy, so once I put them on over my soaked disposable and then my shorts on over them, I'm pretty sure I looked bulky and like I had a diaper on!

Now that the scene has been set, as I was taking out the boat there was another fellow with a really nice bass boat. We started talking and before I knew it, he looked at me and said, "Didn't you go to --------- High School?" I confessed that I did and he said, "I remember you. You were a year ahead of me! How's it been going?" He obviously remembered me but I sure didn't remember him at all! I keep thinking about how he obviously knew and remembered me from high school and wondered what he though if he noticed how thick and bulky looking my shorts were! I made sure to stand facing him so he wouldn't be looking at my bulky diapered butt, and was very careful not to bend down for fear that the plastic pants would show out the back of my pants. Likewise, I didn't sit down either because I knew the plastic pants would show through the legs of my shorts. I'm kind of surprised they didn't hang way down through the legs when I was standing! I guess thats the chance you take. Even when you try and be careful when out and about in diapers, things can always happen if you run into someone who may know you! At least the plastic pants, bulky as they were, saved me from obvious wet shorts from a leaking diaper!

easily back in christmas of 1990 I was still in hospital because of burns. But that day was on a day trip to grandparents. Later that day my mom took me to grandparents room to change me. My younger bro came in then got both my cousins and all my siblings to come in. felt like i was gonna die. I was 11 at the time, 2nd oldest of then 5 kids.

• Like 1