LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry 24/7 Sizing

Are the new Dry 24/7 sizing different than before? I remember in the past having the mediums and they fit fine... but now the mediums i just got, not only are white rather than the original blue, but they seem quite a bit bigger!!! Bigger as in, not easy to conceal under clothing and the top tapes are just about an inch from each other now when tapped...

I have a 29-30'' waist...

Anyone else have this experience or know why the mediums are now larger than they used to be?

• 2 weeks later...

Bigger, thicker and funner :)

WOOT WOOT!!! i never tried the older ones, just ordered some a month ago and man are they AWESOME!!! they are already super thick then when u wet them they like double in size!! SOOOO RAD!!!!!

but i agree, might not be the best if you want to wear discretely...

Got a sample pack of these from XP when I put in my order for my abenas. OMG. I don't think I've ever worn a thicker disposable in my life, and that was with them dry. Easily one of the best diapers I've ever worn. Never tried the older ones, but I do know that XP warned that you might need to wear a size lower than your normal size if you order the Dry 24/7's.

I like thick nappies better, does anyone know if you can get these in the UK? :smiley-baby-boy:

If you love thick nappies you can't beat gauze prefold diapers, especially three of the night weight. I love them. I wear three or four at night depending on how much I've had to drink the evening before going to bed.

post-6522-072705000 1288418051_thumb.jpg

post-6522-072705000 1288418051_thumb.jpg