LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dont Go To Diaperspace

Right then.

But it doesn't make sense, to anyone really. Use punctuation, capitalization... you know, grammar.

Write out a clear and concise account of why exactly people should avoid it. Your version smacks of a "I was banned and now I'm mad" type attitude.

• Like 1

I do not understand what language the OP is in. I thought there would be a legitimate complaint here to, since I don't like how overloaded that site is myself, but if it is about how people behave there ... BFD.

Apologies in advance to the OP, but I only understood your complaint up to, "for aus mis use of power same with the person wolf from aus power gotten to there minds and they like it." I'm not doubting your claim that you're dealing with some annoying people on Diaperspace, but I'm having trouble understanding what your issue is exactly. Could you please clarify?

For what it's worth, I've had a pretty good experience so far on D-Space. But if it's not working out for you, then I hope you can find an alternative site! :thumbsup:

i have had a bad turn by them they seem to like to treat people like crap then expect respect in return esp DSVamp or what ever she is for aus mis use of power same with the person wolf from aus power gotten to there minds and they like it

I will try my hand at translation:

*singing*                                    *incoherent bable*

*I got the blues, the diaper space blues*    i have had a bad turn by them 

*The mods there done did me wrong*           they seem to like to treat people like crap 

*Bad woman don't respect her man*            then expect respect in return esp DSVamp 

*Or if she ain't a woman she's still bad*    or what ever she is 

*wharrgarbl  HAMBONE! Keepin me down*        for aus mis use of power 

<cough, hack, drink gin>

*That Wolf also held me down*                same with the person wolf from aus power 

*and kicked me like a puppy out on street*   gotten to there minds and they like it

*I got the blues, the diaper space blues*

Perhaps we need an English to gibberish translator to communicate with the OP? Does Google have this too?

Not possible yet, there are too many words in English to correctly translate to Gibberish.

I did have one nasty thing happen at Diaperspace. I set up an LG group. It stayed there fro about two months then vanished. I put a note in tech support about it, that vanished. To see if this was some kind of glitch, I resubmitted my note. It, too, vanished. I do not need that kind of crap and do not want to be around the persons who pull that kind of crap