LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Can Be Delivered!

Guest NaughtyAshes

Fuck your God. In the Bible if you count the deaths that were done because of God it goes into the millions. If you count the deaths done by Satan, it amounts to about 6. Who is more evil? The man who is chastised for being carnal? Or the man whom chastises him for being natural?

God is a lie. God is a fake. Your religion is death in a bottle, and it slowly poisons those who crawl into it's space. Do us all a favor, and impale yourself with your dam cross.

Satanism is Christianity for the pubescent. And Christianity is truth for children.

• Like 2

I read the first post and didn't bother reading anything else ...

I just want to say this: You disgust me sir. If hell exists, i wish for you the deepest of pits.

But since you didn't read anything else you missed the recipe for Sushi Pizza!!!! So you missed quite a bit.... :roflmao:

I demand an apology and a retraction of your statements.

ROTFLMAO

Religion is man made and to each his own.

Religion is where anyone can write their own books.

Religion is where the starters get rich and the followers go poor.

Religion is where the rich go to look over the poor.

Religion is where the poor go to look over the rich.

Religion is only a version of morality not the whole picture.

Religion is run by priests and they have many problems with using the kids.

Religion is not the almighty they all claim to be the one true one though.

Religion is fighting in the name of keeping your riches.

If you think about it religion is a government clone.

All men brother.

My religion starts with the outdoors and ends with respect for the areas I traverse and the animals I see or use for my survival.

Funny that the christians who have responded to this thread have been the most tolerant ones to post here(this thread). If someone is simply going to post a "I hate you and your religion" then they aren't worthy or deserving of being treated with an intelligent response.

Again I say to everyone "RAAA, qq, qq, qq, moar qq!" In english this means "Angry explicitive, whine, whine whine and whine some more."

Speaking of sushi pizza, I have had tempura pizza in Amsterdam.

Fuck your God. In the Bible if you count the deaths that were done because of God it goes into the millions. If you count the deaths done by Satan, it amounts to about 6. Who is more evil? The man who is chastised for being carnal? Or the man whom chastises him for being natural?

God is a lie. God is a fake. Your religion is death in a bottle, and it slowly poisons those who crawl into it's space. Do us all a favor, and impale yourself with your dam cross.

The beauty in all his anger, angst and hatred is that he still was thoughtful enough to capitalize the "G" in God..... :roflmao: Just a funny, odd, observation.

"What A Friend We Have In Jesus" :whistling:

You should be more clever while winning souls. Lester Roloff is clever.

Isn't that the guy who whops people upside the head and tells them they're "heeeeuuuullllud"? :roflmao: Reverend Ike was more forthright- he made it clear that he didn't have time to pray for those who didn't send him the $$ he asked for ;) And Tammy Fay was cool- she kept my Revlon stock at top price for years all by herself :P I doubt that Jesus is my friend- his brother Juan said he never intended to pay me back the money I loaned him :o

And as big as I am now, I really don't think Mom would want to deliver me again :whistling:

Bettypooh- on a roll :biker_h4h:

Finally, somebody gets the idea I had. No Mischa, I won't deliver you to Canberra. Those handlers are really rough on boxes, and we don't want to get damaged and get owies now do we? You can play in the box, but no mailing yourself. Do you understand me little one?

So finding my soulmate in California was the "wrong place"? Yeeeeaaaahhh... not buying that one. There is more to our lives than just diapers and he is too self-centered to see it. Just because HE has an all or nothing attitude doesn't mean we do. He's projecting personal problems onto us. Btw, I'm betting 7 pages.

Isn't that the guy who whops people upside the head and tells them they're "heeeeuuuullllud"? :roflmao: Reverend Ike was more forthright- he made it clear that he didn't have time to pray for those who didn't send him the $$ he asked for ;) And Tammy Fay was cool- she kept my Revlon stock at top price for years all by herself :P I doubt that Jesus is my friend- his brother Juan said he never intended to pay me back the money I loaned him :o

And as big as I am now, I really don't think Mom would want to deliver me again :whistling:

Bettypooh- on a roll :biker_h4h:

No, Lester Roloff helped lost and broken people (drug addicts, prostitutes, criminals). He was active throughout the 50s, 60s, and 70s. He warned people of religion and the role it played in the modernest movement. A lot of his recordings predict the problems America is facing now. He is a profit, not now tho, no profit was ever accepted during his time. Please look him up before you line him up with trash like Tammy Fay and this Ike fella.

• Like 1

oh my god i go away for a long weekend and come back to this! i missed soooo much.... and now this thread is 7 pages long and I just don't have the desire to read it all, can someone objectively sum up to me the arguments for both sides? thanks.

oh my god i go away for a long weekend and come back to this! i missed soooo much.... and now this thread is 7 pages long and I just don't have the desire to read it all, can someone objectively sum up to me the arguments for both sides? thanks.

The votes come down like this:

Wearing diapers is evil 1

Nuh Uh 15000

ha nice sum up... really no one agreed with the OP? how sad for him....

maybe i should just agree with him so he's not all alone?

ohhhhhhh can i try my hand at trolling?

"Yeah yeah.. wearing diapers is evil. Its a test from the lord god our creator and you are all failing it miserably."

how was that? is that sorta what a troll does?

God i'm AWFUL at being a troll.